Uchiha Madara vs Blackbeard

Topic started by ALMIGHTY on Nov. 26, 2012. Last post by SpeedForceSpider 1 year, 7 months ago.
Post by SMXLR8 (6,945 posts) See mini bio Level 16

I have a question what are BB best feats?

Post by Kurohige (3,681 posts) See mini bio Level 19

@SMXLR8: Destroying a city-sized island without much effort as well as taking multiple quakes from Whitebeard to the face.

Post by jeanroygrant (50 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Uchiha Madara.

@Kurohige: his power is darkness right? i have seen that fight where he fights ace very cool but not the the whole thing

Post by PrinceAragorn1 (157 posts) See mini bio Level 4

@ALMIGHTY said:

@Kurohige: @ImDictatorBowDown: I believe 1st round hands down goes to madara, Blackbeard before aquring the quake fruit relies to much on close range attacks, madara would have little difficulty crushing him with a sussanoo or a meteor etc. Madara 8/10 times...

2nd round Blackbeard is a whole another animal... Say madara tries a meteor or a sussanoo Blackbeard could quake them both and in the case of the meteor that can backfire on madara who will be reign down upon by his own technique, while Blackbeard could guard himself with a black hole... I think 2nd round Blackbeard could take this, elemental attacks such as a fire ball, a meteor, amaterasu will not work his devil fruit will cancel the elements out, genjutsu is an option, but madara has yet to display any, I think teach could take it 7/10 times...

Teach doesn't nullify.. oh, you already got that-

@ALMIGHTY said:

@Kurohige said:

@ALMIGHTY: I agree but I'm pretty sure Blackbeard's ability only applies to other devil fruits, not all powers. Like he wouldn't be able to stop Franky from firing lasers, or prevent CP9's tekkei, that would be like saying sea prism cuffs would negate Madara's powers as well. Everything else I totally agree with.

My bad I made a mistake... He can "absorb" with his black hole but he cannot "nullfy" elements I believe, for example imagine this scenario madara cast a meteor at teach, he can "absorb" the meteor and reflect it back at him, or he can quake the meteor as I stated earlier... In no way shape or form will he win with ease... But I think teach could take the majority of the 2nd round, while Madara takes the majority of the first...

Nah.. Teach has a better chance, but he is never taking majority against madara. Are you forgetting he can use rinnegan techs as well? And wood clones?

Post by ALMIGHTY (357 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@ALMIGHTY said:

@Kurohige: @ImDictatorBowDown: I believe 1st round hands down goes to madara, Blackbeard before aquring the quake fruit relies to much on close range attacks, madara would have little difficulty crushing him with a sussanoo or a meteor etc. Madara 8/10 times...

2nd round Blackbeard is a whole another animal... Say madara tries a meteor or a sussanoo Blackbeard could quake them both and in the case of the meteor that can backfire on madara who will be reign down upon by his own technique, while Blackbeard could guard himself with a black hole... I think 2nd round Blackbeard could take this, elemental attacks such as a fire ball, a meteor, amaterasu will not work his devil fruit will cancel the elements out, genjutsu is an option, but madara has yet to display any, I think teach could take it 7/10 times...

Teach doesn't nullify.. oh, you already got that-

@ALMIGHTY said:

@Kurohige said:

@ALMIGHTY: I agree but I'm pretty sure Blackbeard's ability only applies to other devil fruits, not all powers. Like he wouldn't be able to stop Franky from firing lasers, or prevent CP9's tekkei, that would be like saying sea prism cuffs would negate Madara's powers as well. Everything else I totally agree with.

My bad I made a mistake... He can "absorb" with his black hole but he cannot "nullfy" elements I believe, for example imagine this scenario madara cast a meteor at teach, he can "absorb" the meteor and reflect it back at him, or he can quake the meteor as I stated earlier... In no way shape or form will he win with ease... But I think teach could take the majority of the 2nd round, while Madara takes the majority of the first...

Nah.. Teach has a better chance, but he is never taking majority against madara. Are you forgetting he can use rinnegan techs as well? And wood clones?

What rinnegan techniques has he displayed that I have not already stated ??? Meteor, Perfect Susanooo, Wood Clones....

While those techniques are flashy and appear powerful ALL 3 of them can be destroyed by a quake....

The meteor can be turned against him as well... By it being absorbed and sent back at him or Teach simply quaking it and it scatters and reigns down on madara as teach uses a Black hole to guard himself...

As I stated it will NOT BE EASY... But Teach will win the majority...

@ALMIGHTY said:

What rinnegan techniques has he displayed that I have not already stated ??? Meteor, Perfect Susanooo, Wood Clones....

While those techniques are flashy and appear powerful ALL 3 of them can be destroyed by a quake....

The meteor can be turned against him as well... By it being absorbed and sent back at him or Teach simply quaking it and it scatters and reigns down on madara as teach uses a Black hole to guard himself...

Er.. I don't like asking people like this but have to- Have you read Naruto?

Rinnegan techs are techs used by pein.. summons, Gravitational attraction and repulsion of anything, Absorbing any non-physical attack, reincarnating people are included in the list.. Teach can absorb something like a meteor? I doubt it.. All that, considering they are blood lusted, Madara can speed blitz him. I can't see him surviving a speed blitz from madara, considering none of his mates are here to help out..

Wood clones can be destroyed by a powerful quake. But will he be able to hit 25 of them with that before he hit him with shinra tensei from four sides?

Repeat. Most teach can do to Madara is give him trouble. He is NOT going near majority.

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@ALMIGHTY said:

Er.. I don't like asking people like this but have to- Have you read Naruto?

Rinnegan techs are techs used by pein.. summons, Gravitational attraction and repulsion of anything, Absorbing any non-physical attack, reincarnating people are included in the list.. Teach can absorb something like a meteor? I doubt it.. All that, considering they are blood lusted, Madara can speed blitz him. I can't see him surviving a speed blitz from madara, considering none of his mates are here to help out..

Wood clones can be destroyed by a powerful quake. But will he be able to hit 25 of them with that before he hit him with shinra tensei from four sides?

Repeat. Most teach can do to Madara is give him trouble. He is NOT going near majority.

Now I must ask YOU... HAVE YOU READ NARUTO ???

When has madara displayed such mastery over the rinnegan ??? When has he used shinra tensei, gravitational attacks, and repulsion ???

What you are doing is assuming that he has these abilities... Abilities that he has not displayed... And we all know what assuming makes you out to be... NO FEAT = NO TECHNIQUE !!!

Gravitational attack repulsion, all abilities that Teach has with his devil fruit so that is nothing special even if madara did have those abilities...

Can Teach absorb a meteor ??? Yes... Black Holes are capable of absorbing any form of matter, so a bloodlusted teach is capable of such...

Speed Blitz him ??? LOL !!! He may not be fast, BUT his reaction time is that of which is faster than madara, he has evaded and reacted to attacks from people faster than madara such as luffy, magellan, and Ace... What are some speed feats for madara anyway ??? Why do people claim he is sooo fast ??? He seems to be a stationary fighter...

Will he be able to hit 25 clones ??? LMAO !!! He could take out 1000 if he wanted, did you see the power of the quake fruit ??? And once again madara is not confirmed to have the same abilites as nagato... And it is not safe to assume because neither he or tobi has displayed any signs of it, and neither possessed the rinnegan as long as nagato therefore their mastery of it wouldn't be to that extent...

As it stands Blackbeard takes round 2 with difficulty... and I'm not the only one who believes this...

@Kurohige said:

@SMXLR8: Destroying a city-sized island without much effort as well as taking multiple quakes from Whitebeard to the face.

I would like to add to that giving shanks that nasty scar (without a devil fruit), as well as going around the new world killing devil fruit users and taking their abilities...

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,190 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Online Now

@ALMIGHTY:

He may not be fast, BUT his reaction time is that of which is faster than madara, he has evaded and reacted to attacks from people faster than madara such as luffy, magellan, and Ace... What are some speed feats for madara anyway ??? Why do people claim he is sooo fast ??? He seems to be a stationary fighter...

Wait wait wait, Blackbeard have never dodge anyone before, his reaction time is lacking. He usually tanks attacks, instead of dodging them

That out of the way

I believe Madara should take both rounds, Madara have to many moves that can take down Blackbeard

@ALMIGHTY: he can take other peoples powers?

@SMXLR8 said:

@ALMIGHTY: he can take other peoples powers?

Yup, it has not been confirmed as to how though yet...

@Destinyheroknight said:

@ALMIGHTY:

He may not be fast, BUT his reaction time is that of which is faster than madara, he has evaded and reacted to attacks from people faster than madara such as luffy, magellan, and Ace... What are some speed feats for madara anyway ??? Why do people claim he is sooo fast ??? He seems to be a stationary fighter...

Wait wait wait, Blackbeard have never dodge anyone before, his reaction time is lacking. He usually tanks attacks, instead of dodging them

That out of the way

I believe Madara should take both rounds, Madara have to many moves that can take down Blackbeard

My mistake I meant to say he REACTED not dodged or evaded, his reaction speed is quicker therefore he will be able to counter madara's attacks...

And once again you say he has "too many moves" such as what ??? I already explained as to why none of them will work...

Meteor will ether be shattered by a quake and reigned down on madara, or he will absorb it and launch it at madara...

A susanoo perfect or not will be shattered and destroyed by a quake...

The clones can be sucked into a black hole or quaked as well...

If your thinking about mentioning rinnegan techniques, dont... He has no feats to prove he can use any nor does he have the experience nagato did to use it to his extent...

So what is madara going to use ???

And once again what are some speed feats for madara if he is so fast ??? Every time we see him fight he is usually stationary...

Online Now

@ALMIGHTY:

My mistake I meant to say he REACTED not dodged or evaded, his reaction speed is quicker therefore he will be able to counter madara's attacks...

But he didn't counter any of the attacks, they all hit him

And once again you say he has "too many moves" such as what ??? I already explained as to why none of them will work...

Let see

Madara have Advent of a World of Flowering Trees, which can put Blackbeard to sleep (which Blackbeard have no clue about it until it to late)

And once again what are some speed feats for madara if he is so fast ??? Every time we see him fight he is usually stationary...
If your thinking about mentioning rinnegan techniques, dont... He has no feats to prove he can use any nor does he have the experience nagato did to use it to his extent...

Madara have reacted to Rasenshuriken, which is a hypersonic level attack (he use the Preta Path to do so)

Meteor will ether be shattered by a quake and reigned down on madara, or he will absorb it and launch it at madara...

If Blackbeard can smash the meteor, then there be lots of big boulders falling and then Madara can make another one.

How do you know that? The quake was having troubles with braking a reinforce steel wall and also if Madara use perfect Susanoo, it will be over

He make a shock wave from just pulling out his sword

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,143 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@Destinyheroknight said:

@ALMIGHTY:

But he didn't counter any of the attacks, they all hit him

Let see

Madara have Advent of a World of Flowering Trees, which can put Blackbeard to sleep (which Blackbeard have no clue about it until it to late)

Madara have reacted to Rasenshuriken, which is a hypersonic level attack (he use the Preta Path to do so)

If Blackbeard can smash the meteor, then there be lots of big boulders falling and then Madara can make another one.

How do you know that? The quake was having troubles with braking a reinforce steel wall and also if Madara use perfect Susanoo, it will be over

He make a shock wave from just pulling out his sword

Some good points.

I would also give Madara both rounds here, for the points stated previously. Also, the only thing Teach has here is a power advantage (and not a huge one at that). Madara is a smarter, more experienced, more versatile fighter (and arguably has better reaction speeds), and in round 2 could regenerate from anything thrown at him.

@Destinyheroknight: 1. A bloodlusted Teach can easily destroy the plants before he rendered unconscious he may not know what the plants may do but he will know its an enemy attack therefore he will try to avoid it by destroying them...

2. Keyword HE REACTED to a rasenshuriken, he didn't dodge or evade it, his movement speed isn't at a level to speed blitz teach...

3. If he smashes the meteor he can shield himself with a black hole and let madara be reigned on, or he could AS I ALREADY STATED ABSORB THE METEOR and send it back at madara...

4. It doesn't seem to have a defensive mechanism like Itachi's sheild, or even sauske's bow, all it has is a sword for offense, plus even if the quake didn't break susanoo it would end up hitting through the susanoo and directly at madara...

And wow he split a mountain !!! Blackbeard split the island sized marineford in two !!!!

Online Now

@ALMIGHTY:

A bloodlusted Teach can easily destroy the plants before he rendered unconscious he may not know what the plants may do but he will know its an enemy attack therefore he will try to avoid it by destroying them

How will he know it belong to the enemy? Madara didn't say his move out loud and he will be busy attacking Madara (also the pollen will still be in the air)

Keyword HE REACTED to a rasenshuriken, he didn't dodge or evade it, his movement speed isn't at a level to speed blitz teach...

I wasn't arguing for a speed blitz, I was showing he have a good reaction time and can use the Preta Path

If he smashes the meteor he can shield himself with a black hole and let madara be reigned on, or he could AS I ALREADY STATED ABSORB THE METEOR and send it back at madara...

When did he ever shield himself with a blackhole? Blackbeard don't think his attacks through like that, remember what happen with Whitebeard?

It doesn't seem to have a defensive mechanism like Itachi's sheild, or even sauske's bow, all it has is a sword for offense, plus even if the quake didn't break susanoo it would end up hitting through the susanoo and directly at madara...

WHAT!?

This is his defend mode
This is his defend mode

And it tank the Tsuchikage's Dust attack (that destroy at a molecule levels)

And wow he split a mountain !!! Blackbeard split the island sized marineford in two !!!!

The island was the same size of those two mountains

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,143 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@ALMIGHTY said:

@Destinyheroknight: 1. A bloodlusted Teach can easily destroy the plants before he rendered unconscious he may not know what the plants may do but he will know its an enemy attack therefore he will try to avoid it by destroying them...

2. Keyword HE REACTED to a rasenshuriken, he didn't dodge or evade it, his movement speed isn't at a level to speed blitz teach...

3. If he smashes the meteor he can shield himself with a black hole and let madara be reigned on, or he could AS I ALREADY STATED ABSORB THE METEOR and send it back at madara...

4. It doesn't seem to have a defensive mechanism like Itachi's sheild, or even sauske's bow, all it has is a sword for offense, plus even if the quake didn't break susanoo it would end up hitting through the susanoo and directly at madara...

1. I agree that could happen.

2. He was also able to react and guard against a full-speed attack from the Raikage, who is notably faster than a rasenshuriken. Plus Madara couldn't have dodged it, he was being pulled by Gaara's sand at the time.

3. How would he "send it back"? It's a bloody great meteor, it's not as if he's going to be lobbing it at him. Besides, if Madara is going all out he won't just be sitting there while Teach absorbs it.

4. All Susanos have a defensive mechanism, Itachi's was just the only one with an actual item to add extra defense.

If you doubt Madara's susano's defensive capabilities, take a look at the below.

In its unformed state was able to take a hit from the Raikage with no notable damage and tanked a huge rasengan from Naruto:

It took a suped-up dust technique from Onoki to do any real damage against the formed version, and the complete version is likely much more durable still.

I'm not saying Teach's quake punch won't be effective, but don't expect the perfect susano to crumble easily.

As for the mountain splitting, it was more than just cutting up one mountain. But I agree that Blackbeard has an advantage in power, though it alone won't be enough to win him this, especially in round 2.

@ALMIGHTY said:

Now I must ask YOU... HAVE YOU READ NARUTO ???

When has madara displayed such mastery over the rinnegan ??? When has he used shinra tensei, gravitational attacks, and repulsion ???

What you are doing is assuming that he has these abilities... Abilities that he has not displayed... And we all know what assuming makes you out to be... NO FEAT = NO TECHNIQUE !!!

Gravitational attack repulsion, all abilities that Teach has with his devil fruit so that is nothing special even if madara did have those abilities...

Can Teach absorb a meteor ??? Yes... Black Holes are capable of absorbing any form of matter, so a bloodlusted teach is capable of such...

Speed Blitz him ??? LOL !!! He may not be fast, BUT his reaction time is that of which is faster than madara, he has evaded and reacted to attacks from people faster than madara such as luffy, magellan, and Ace... What are some speed feats for madara anyway ??? Why do people claim he is sooo fast ??? He seems to be a stationary fighter...

Will he be able to hit 25 clones ??? LMAO !!! He could take out 1000 if he wanted, did you see the power of the quake fruit ??? And once again madara is not confirmed to have the same abilites as nagato... And it is not safe to assume because neither he or tobi has displayed any signs of it, and neither possessed the rinnegan as long as nagato therefore their mastery of it wouldn't be to that extent...

As it stands Blackbeard takes round 2 with difficulty... and I'm not the only one who believes this...

Hehe.. you, of all people are asking me whether I've read naruto. lol at that.

Look at the scans above for the answer. He has already used absorption techs. Rinnegan is a complete set of techniques, besides a common field of vision. Unlocking it means he has the ability to use them. I'm not assuming anything. It's the eye of so6p passed down. If you had read the pein saga carefully, I won't need to explain this all to you. Almost everyone from the thread can explain you this.

I'm not questioning capabilities of black hole. I am very well aware of that. I'm questioning capabilities of teach. He cannot use black holes of that level. Do you know what a black hole is by the way? If teach could actually form one of them, it would have sucked the entire earth in it within an instant. The teach black holes are nothing compared to what you are comparing them with.

Teach reaction time faster than Madara? This point so extremly foolish, I won't even bother to counter it. I believe others have done so already.

Power of quake quake fruit? Yes. I've. That's what I was asking. Did he awaken any power I'm not aware of to make him strong enough to take out not 25, 2 madara clones at once? He has nothing in his arsenal to take madara down. From the thread at least. It seems you are the only one who is seriously considering teach being a problem.

@Destinyheroknight: Thanks for the scans and points. I was too bored to flick through the entire last arc to find them..

@ALMIGHTY said:

@Destinyheroknight said:

@ALMIGHTY:

That out of the way

The clones can be sucked into a black hole or quaked as well...

So what is madara going to use ???

Is reacting going to help him? No. It is not. Unless he dodges the attack, reacting or not is no use at all.

Teach split an island into two. a meteor>>island. He doesn't have enough destructive capability to do so. Neither has he absorbed and relaunched anything of that level.

Black beards quakes are tankable by a regular susano. Perfect is overkill.

The point is, these clones do not stand around in a line, so teach will suck them or quake them.

For the rinnegan, refer above.

About speed, he has been keeping up with a lighter raikage. And, the bijju mode naruto. It wasn't his fault he didn't need to move, was it? Anyway, teach has never evaded a quick enough attack from what we have seen. Saying he react to madara is a joke in itself.

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Everyone hypes up this meteor thing but the meteor does not trump an island because the meteor wasn't even that large. You make it sound like the meteor was a planetoid it wasn't even half the size or density of marine ford =\.

Granted I give edo tensei madara the win for the second round but there is no possible way he can win the first. One Quake and he dies. While blackbeard releases quakes he can just let his darkness leak out and suck everything in. That can happen in the second round as well but I will give madara the unlimited chakra advantage for that one as already stated. Most of madara's techniques can't even be used without the edo anyway so Idk what all the hype about him is.

And for all of you giving madara this instant mastery of a technique he just got just stuff it. He just recently gained the renningan how in fuks sake can you believe that he has perfected something that takes years to master? He didn't even master the sharigan in a second so all this assumption bs needs to stop. Also you are all going under the assumption that blackbeard is some hero that has come to save the world or something. Not a single fawk was given when he split marine ford and not one will be given when he obliterates madara with one quake.

First Round one quake kills him or he gets destroyed by darkness.

Second Round he outlasts Teach in terms of stamina then kills him like a ninja when he gets the chance.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel