Uchiha Madara vs Blackbeard

Topic started by ALMIGHTY on Nov. 26, 2012. Last post by SpeedForceSpider 2 years ago.
Post by ALMIGHTY (606 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Round 1. Non Edo Madara vs Pre Timeskip Teach.

Round 2. Edo Madara vs Timeskip Teach.

Both men are bloodlusted in a random encounter for both rounds...

Winner by Ko or Death.... Who Wins ???

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,084 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Madara both rounds. And he literally cannot lose round 2.

Post by ImDictatorBowDown (2,255 posts) See mini bio Level 13

How strong is non edo Madara? We don't know how powerful Blackbeard is currently

Post by SMXLR8 (7,695 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Online Now

@ImDictatorBowDown: I thought he was dead =/

@SMXLR8: Madara died and was brought back as an Edo and Blackbeard is currently a yonko

Post by Kurohige (3,755 posts) See mini bio Level 19

Well it's a given that Madara wins round 2, unless one wants to argue that Teach will use his Black Hole and suck him in and never let him out. And Teach has not even appeared in the timeskip yet so I don't know what putting him there will do, we can only assume he has the same powers unless in later chapters they show him with like 50 new powers or something. As for round one, I say Blackbeard can pull a win, his powers can work faster than Madara's jutsu and I don't see Madara surviving a quake. In addition, Blackbeard can also hold Madara in place with his gravity, getting rid of means of escape. Even if most of Madara's moves can instantly kill Teach, like his meteor for example, Blackbeard's quake will hit first, same with wood style, not to mention he wont even see the quake to dodge. However the wood dragon, rinnegan hax(assuming he can use it like Pain could.), and sharingan hax may be hard to deal with, but in a random encounter I think Blackbeard can win before Madara pulls any of these off, not to mention despite his fast movement speed he wont be able to get out of Teach's range. Madara has not encountered anything like Teach, I doubt even his Susanoo could take a few quakes, or even one since the Afternoon Tiger did damage to it. But I am open for debate since I could still see this going to either side honestly.

@SpeedForceSpider: Well I just changed it so that edo madara can be ko'ed so Blackbeard has hope round 2 now... Any explanation as to why you believe madara takes the victory in both rounds ???

@ImDictatorBowDown said:

How strong is non edo Madara? We don't know how powerful Blackbeard is currently

Strong enough to control the 9 tailed fox, and be known as "the strongest Uchiha ever" it is safe to assume that all the abilities you see him use know besides the rinnegan ones, are apart of his arsenal. As well as Amaterasu, tsykyomi, Izanagi and Izanami, and other EMS techniques, the only Uchiha ability he may not posses is Kamui, which seems to be an Obito/Kakashi only ability...

@ALMIGHTY: Well, Blackbeard's attacks are not known for KOing anyone, it more or less instantly kills them or doesn't really work, I mean Madara took a direct attack from Raikage and acted like it was nothing. I don't see Blackbeard's melee putting him down since it didn't even knock out Ace (Although Ace did state one hit almost broke hit neck, but I'm gonna go out on a lumb here and say Raikage or Tsunade are physically much stronger than Blackbeard.) I guess he could use his Black Hole and suck him in until he passes out, or unless we are counting attacks that would normally kill Madara as KOs?

@Kurohige: Incapaction applies here as well which is what a black hole could accomplish... But couldn't a quake break madara's susanoo ??? And then leave him helpless ???

@ALMIGHTY: But that is assuming Blackbeard could suck him in before Madara can cast pretty much any jutsu, a simple fire ball would leave Blackbead writhing in pain like when Ace threw those fire lances as he was being sucked in with kurozu. Taking out Madara's Susanoo would not leave him helpless unless we are talking about normal Madara, then that would depend on how much chakara he has left, we don't know how much chakara his susanoo takes out of him nor how tired he would be once he ended it. I think that in scenario 2 quaking his Susanoo would temporarily leave him defenseless at least long enough to get another quake and finish him off or unless he can quickly cast another jutsu or simply KO Blackbeard with a simple genjutsu (Which Teach could never take in either scenario.)

@Kurohige: i think the first scenario could go either way, who ever can get the first lethal shot could probably win, the second Edo is nigh unkillable and Blackbeard is featless, as for tsunade and raikage being physically stronger i would have to disagree, Ace took hits from jinbei, who is physically comparable to luffy meaning >>> tsunade or raikages physical strength, while Blackbeard nearly one shot ace by breaking his neck so if Blackbeard gets a hit in Madara will feel it

@ALMIGHTY: but doesn't edo form give him unlimited chakra? meaning a living version of him could fatigue from using an arsenal of these attacks while he could simply take advantage in Edo

@ImDictatorBowDown: Ah, I forgot about that, that is true, I just don't think Madara would go down from it since he could cast a jutsu, but yeah I often forget how durable everyone is One Piece is.

@Kurohige: @ImDictatorBowDown: I believe 1st round hands down goes to madara, Blackbeard before aquring the quake fruit relies to much on close range attacks, madara would have little difficulty crushing him with a sussanoo or a meteor etc. Madara 8/10 times...

2nd round Blackbeard is a whole another animal... Say madara tries a meteor or a sussanoo Blackbeard could quake them both and in the case of the meteor that can backfire on madara who will be reign down upon by his own technique, while Blackbeard could guard himself with a black hole... I think 2nd round Blackbeard could take this, elemental attacks such as a fire ball, a meteor, amaterasu will not work his devil fruit will cancel the elements out, genjutsu is an option, but madara has yet to display any, I think teach could take it 7/10 times...

@ImDictatorBowDown said:

@ALMIGHTY: but doesn't edo form give him unlimited chakra? meaning a living version of him could fatigue from using an arsenal of these attacks while he could simply take advantage in Edo

True but I do not believe any of these attacks such as susanoo or the meteor would effect him since he can quake them or cancel out the elmental ones with his other fruit...

He has a deadly combination of Offense and defense with his two fruits, and believe it or not he out in the new world collecting more fruits to add to his collection LOL !!!

@ALMIGHTY: I agree but I'm pretty sure Blackbeard's ability only applies to other devil fruits, not all powers. Like he wouldn't be able to stop Franky from firing lasers, or prevent CP9's tekkei, that would be like saying sea prism cuffs would negate Madara's powers as well. Everything else I totally agree with.

@Kurohige said:

@ALMIGHTY: I agree but I'm pretty sure Blackbeard's ability only applies to other devil fruits, not all powers. Like he wouldn't be able to stop Franky from firing lasers, or prevent CP9's tekkei, that would be like saying sea prism cuffs would negate Madara's powers as well. Everything else I totally agree with.

My bad I made a mistake... He can "absorb" with his black hole but he cannot "nullfy" elements I believe, for example imagine this scenario madara cast a meteor at teach, he can "absorb" the meteor and reflect it back at him, or he can quake the meteor as I stated earlier... In no way shape or form will he win with ease... But I think teach could take the majority of the 2nd round, while Madara takes the majority of the first...

Post by taichokage (15,247 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I am rather tired of this Edo Pressence in battles. Why not make Teach immortal too? Completely an unfair advantage seeing as Edo is not Madara's own ability, it's Kabuto's. What is fair is current Madara vs current Teach. Like this Madara wins both rounds.
Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,084 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@ALMIGHTY: Mainly because Blackbeard lacks the ability to be intangible like your average logia. And Madara is a capable ranged fighter, where as Teach seems more close ranged. Oh and as for the meteor argument, Madara has shown the ability to launch as many as he wants. I doubt Teach will keep up with that. Basically as long as Madara keeps away he has a solid win. And Edo Madara wins no matter what with these rules.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel