Turles vs Vegeta & Zarbon

Topic started by SpeedForceSpider on Dec. 3, 2012. Last post by JThree47605 1 year, 9 months ago.
Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,938 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Random Encounter

No Fruit for Turles

Bloodlust

Fight Takes Place on Namek

How goes it?

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,132 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Is this Turles from the early DBZ films?

Post by nishi99 (1,690 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Vegeta and Zarbon both had a power level of over 30,000. While Turles power level was comparable to 30,000 so i give it to Vegeta and Zarbon since all they should have to do is team up on him.However if this were just Vegeta or Zarbon i don't know who would win.

Post by Sonata (35,383 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Actually Vegeta vs. Turles by themselves would have been a far more interesting match up. With Zarbon in its is too much he had PL of 32,000 in in his transformed state.  
Post by DBZ_universe (15,724 posts) See mini bio Level 17

The team takes it... Zarbon can transform and that would help him a lot..

but like Sonata said, it would be interesting to see Vegeta fighting Turles mano a mano.

@Sonata said:

Actually Vegeta vs. Turles by themselves would have been a far more interesting match up. With Zarbon in its is too much he had PL of 32,000 in in his transformed state.

Actually Zarbon's PL was around 28,000 IIRC.

Post by niBBit (664 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Maybe Turles can win if Zarbon doesn't turn into a monster. Vegeta when he fought Zarbon the first time had a PL of 24.000 and Zarbon 23.000. When Vegeta was fighting Zarbon in DBZ - 040 - Zarbon Transformed, he was owning Zarbon with just 1K difference in power. When you watch that episode Vegeta deflected a powerfull blast from Zarbon and when Zarbon tried to hit Vegeta he easily dodged all of his attacks. Vegeta has shown what 1K difference can get you. Turles fought Goku who had a PL of 30.000 and they where pretty even so i see no reason why Turles could't win this since he has 6-7K difference over them.

If Zarbon transforms however then things get hairy because he then has a PL of around 30.000-34.000 so Zarbon alone should be enough to beat Turles.

@Sonata: @niBBit: @nishi99: @DBZ_universe: Guys you're all forgetting Turles said Goku's power level was 30,000 and rising so its safe to say he rivals or is a bit stronger than Zarbon monster.

@SpeedForceSpider: True... but he has to deal with two dues here... but I do say, he will put up a fight.. unless he goes Oozaru then he wins since Vegeta at this moment doesn't have a tail and both him and Zarbon will be screwed.

@DBZ_universe: Well we had a debate on another DBZ thread and two foes shouldn't make a lot of a difference. He pretty much rivals them both. But I strongly disagree with any of the two soloing here, if they win its with massive difficulty.

@SpeedForceSpider: Any of them cannot in hell solo... they will need team work to beat Turles or else they wont be good... but yeah 2 vs 1 doesn't matter if you have the power to back it up, which in this case Turles has... but like I said. I can see Turles going Oozaru... especially since you made him bloodlust.

@DBZ_universe: Well that is kinda unfair for him to do that lol.

@SpeedForceSpider: lol.. even if it is, you did made them bloodlusted.. so I'm pretty sure he will. So I take it back, Turles wins here.

Post by othus12 (6,815 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@DBZ_universe said:

@SpeedForceSpider: lol.. even if it is, you did made them bloodlusted.. so I'm pretty sure he will. So I take it back, Turles wins here.

DBZ_universe IMO is like, the total authority regarding DB here in the vice.

@othus12 said:

@DBZ_universe said:

DBZ_universe IMO is like, the total authority regarding DB here in the vice.

What is that suppose to mean??? lol.

Post by othus12 (6,815 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@DBZ_universe: that you are the one who knows the most about DB around here XD

@othus12 said:

@DBZ_universe: that you are the one who knows the most about DB around here XD

jaja lol... I am pretty sure am not. thanks tho!

Post by JThree47605 (1,004 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Turles is bloodlusted. He goes Oozaru and destroys them. Easy win for Turles.

@JThree47605 said:

Turles is bloodlusted. He goes Oozaru and destroys them. Easy win for Turles.

Beat you to it! hehe.

Post by JThree47605 (1,004 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@DBZ_universe: Lol I didn't even notice you posted it already

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel