Turles vs Ginyu

Topic started by shenlong on Dec. 1, 2012. Last post by SMXLR8 1 year, 8 months ago.
Post by shenlong (117 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Turles in his powered up form after eating fruit. Both at full power, can breathe in space, etc. Only thing that can hurt them is each other's force. Ginyu body swap is not working. Battle to the death, Turles isn't allowed to get beat up and recover and therefore get stronger via Saiyan regeneration. Bloodlust. Who wins?

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,888 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Turles post fruit kept Kaioken x10 Goku at bay and Goku was 30,000 at base or something like that. So Goku was roughly 300,000 and Turles is around that ballpark in terms of power. Since Ginyu is 120,000 he gets his ass handed to him with one blast.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,661 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Online Now

@SpeedForceSpider said:

Turles post fruit kept Kaioken x10 Goku at bay and Goku was 30,000 at base or something like that. So Goku was roughly 300,000 and Turles is around that ballpark in terms of power. Since Ginyu is 120,000 he gets his ass handed to him with one blast.

This!

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,230 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@shenlong:

Please keep battles on the forums not in the blogs

Back on topic, Turles should win this fairly easy (he was mapping the flood with Goku, before he ate the fruit)

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,164 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Turles stomps, after eating the fruit he would have nearly been in the same league as first form Freiza.

Post by Sonata (35,313 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
@DBZ_universe said:

@SpeedForceSpider said:

Turles post fruit kept Kaioken x10 Goku at bay and Goku was 30,000 at base or something like that. So Goku was roughly 300,000 and Turles is around that ballpark in terms of power. Since Ginyu is 120,000 he gets his ass handed to him with one blast.

This!

x2
Post by othus12 (6,637 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Sonata said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@SpeedForceSpider said:

Turles post fruit kept Kaioken x10 Goku at bay and Goku was 30,000 at base or something like that. So Goku was roughly 300,000 and Turles is around that ballpark in terms of power. Since Ginyu is 120,000 he gets his ass handed to him with one blast.

This!

x2

x3

Post by xlab3000 (1,393 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Turles stomps

Post by SMXLR8 (7,092 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@othus12 said:

@Sonata said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@SpeedForceSpider said:

Turles post fruit kept Kaioken x10 Goku at bay and Goku was 30,000 at base or something like that. So Goku was roughly 300,000 and Turles is around that ballpark in terms of power. Since Ginyu is 120,000 he gets his ass handed to him with one blast.

This!

x2

x3

x4

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel