Turles (DBZ: Tree Of Might) vs Vegeta (Saiyan saga)

Topic started by Kurohige on Aug. 28, 2010. Last post by UssjFutureTrunks 3 years, 7 months ago.
Post by Kurohige (3,755 posts) See mini bio Level 19

Rules: 
1. This is Vegeta when he first fought Goku on earth 
2.Both fighters can use the Oozaru 
3.Turles has access to 1 fruit 
4.Battle takes place near the tree of might 
5.Bloodlust on 
6.Both are in character 

VS

Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Turles handed goku x 10 his ass on a plate. I think that put's him above vegeta at that point.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,887 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Turles wins eassily.... 
he is simply stronger than Vegeta in any way!!  
and he owned Goku x10 and beat him almost to death!!
Post by Justice (767 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Vegeta pretty easily,Turles only gets one fruit but still Vegeta has shown planet busting ability, plus if theyboth use OOzaru Vegeta will be the only person who can control it allowing him to take out Turles easily.
@Justice:
in the Oozaru part you are right!!! Vegeta does have control in that form!! but in their base forms Turles beats Vegeta...
Post by ReiKai (3,550 posts) See mini bio Level 10
This is kind of a stomp for Turles. In ToM, he stated Piccolo's pl was 18k, which is equal to Vegeta's in Saiyan Saga and he quite easily beat Piccolo. The levels the DBZ crew were at seemed like mid-Namek arrival for Goku. That's my best guess. The movie was quite bad and there is no way to place it anywhere. Goku should've been like 40k around that point and was only about equal to a base Turles before the fruit. After the fruit, 10xKaioken was getting raped still, so I would think the Fruit gives a 20xPL boost. Goku wouldn't have KKx20 until his fight against Freeza.
Post by mysticboy (144 posts) See mini bio Level 5
Turles wins    
Post by Sikorski_Vladimir (100 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Maybe add in Nappa as well, but then again Vegeta survived a spirit bomb with all the energy on the planet, after his tail was cut off. Not only this but he also survived a kaioken x4 kamehameha that overpowered Vegeta's planet busting galick gun. (Goku's kaiokenx 4 kamehameha should be as strong as his kiaoken x 20 punches and kicks) Turles was not hit by these attacks like Vegeta was. 

Even so Goku killed Turles by using all the energy from the tree that it had taken from the planet (Basicly killed him with the same thing Vegeta survived.) and to top it off Vegeta can use the Oozaru which increases his power even more but he can actualy control it unlike Turles who will go into a rampage in which Vegeta can kill him in. 

Also I have seen Vegeta blow people up with his fingers or pointing at them.
Post by ReiKai (3,550 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Some people forget that spirit bomb that Krillin had to use was almost shot for energy because a lot of it was wasted when Vegeta blasted Goku, so it wasn't a full strength Genkidama. Turles got hit with a Genkidama using all the power of the Tree of Might which had literally leached away all of the planets vital energies. The Genkidama only takes a little energy from everything, ToM was taking all the planets energy.
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,388 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Vegeta wins because he is real
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Destinyheroknight: OMG VEGETAS A REAL PERSON!? (JK)
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,388 posts) See mini bio Level 21
@rein said:
" @Destinyheroknight: OMG VEGETAS A REAL PERSON!? (JK) "

LOL!
Post by godeater (2,041 posts) See mini bio Level 11
yeah I think Turles stomps him though vegeta may put up a fight could be a draw lol.
Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,772 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Online Now
@Justice said:
"Vegeta pretty easily,Turles only gets one fruit but still Vegeta has shown planet busting ability, plus if theyboth use OOzaru Vegeta will be the only person who can control it allowing him to take out Turles easily. "

anything vegeta throws at turles he could easily overpower due to being alot stronger than vegeta with a fruit....and saying vegeta would be the only one to control his ape form is stupid.....all saiyans that were trained from birth can control their ape form...remember, turles & vegeta were both trained on planet vegeta....turles stomps
Post by Kurohige (3,755 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@FormerCrimsonKing: Well I think low class saiyins can't because remember in the Bardock movie when Bardock and his crew were mindless beast blasting everything in sight? They were probably more trained than Turles, Goku could not control it either (Possibly because he was never trained to do so just like Gohan). So I think only high class saiyans like Vegeta,Nappa, and King Vegeta can control it, I think Vegeta even explained it. Also that is why Turles destroyed his artificial moon after he made Gohan transform to prevent himself from transforming because he would too go in rampage. That's just my analaysis, plus in the video game bedokai tenkaichi 3 they say that in the bios for the Oozarus.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Being unbiased here, Turles has like 10 times the powerlevel of anyone in the saiyan saga.
@hitsusatsu11:
unless Vegeta steals the fruit from Turles and eats it!! than it would be an equal fight right??
Post by comicfanforever (453 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Turtles wins here.
Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,772 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Online Now
@Kurohige said:

"@FormerCrimsonKing: Well I think low class saiyins can't because remember in the Bardock movie when Bardock and his crew were mindless beast blasting everything in sight? They were probably more trained than Turles, Goku could not control it either (Possibly because he was never trained to do so just like Gohan). So I think only high class saiyans like Vegeta,Nappa, and King Vegeta can control it, I think Vegeta even explained it. Also that is why Turles destroyed his artificial moon after he made Gohan transform to prevent himself from transforming because he would too go in rampage. That's just my analaysis, plus in the video game bedokai tenkaichi 3 they say that in the bios for the Oozarus. "

yeah i understand what your saying but turles wasnt a low class saiyan..before he ate the fruit he pwnned piccolo easier than nappa did and was fighting evenly or maybe goku was a bit stronger...and this was also after the saiyan saga...goku was using kaoken...so i wouldnt consider him a low class saiyan...and on top of that he has 1 fruit to eat....& remember he only took one bite of the fruit and got that massive powerboost, imagine of he ate the whole thing
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
He could use his kill driver

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel