ttgl vs dc dc earth

Topic started by ssjsuperman on Dec. 29, 2009. Last post by DJSNuva1 4 years, 6 months ago.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@geraldthesloth: did he really hold the multiverse and the presence as well?
Post by geraldthesloth (502 posts) See mini bio Level 3
@Nerx said:
" @geraldthesloth: did he really hold the multiverse and the presence as well? "
He didn't hold the multiverse but he was bigger than it, he held Limbo a place bigger than it in his palms..and that's just a probe from the Over Monitor who's greater than the Presence but the Presence is still responsible for the DCU
@geraldthesloth: so who's the head honcho in DC now?
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Alexman113 said:
" How does he even attack anyone? Everyone would be so small to him? I mean, once Supes, Flash, Captain Marvel, MM, Wonder Woman, Zoom, Green Lantern, etc get inside, it's over. "
swipe the earth and things would get dragged by it? or fire those time skipping shots?

and if the can go inside, so far TTGL is one of those mecha that doesn't have an opening
Post by Alexman113 (115 posts) See mini bio Level 4
@cfatalis:
I mean, couldn't Superman fly faster than light and punch a hole in the armor or have Martian Manhunter phase them inside? I am not too keen on TTGL, so you must excuse me if this sounds silly. It just seems to me that something that huge would have a hard time hitting things that are that small. It could be like me trying to swat at individual molecules. It's just illogical.
@Alexman113: errr so?, if ttgl is that big all of it movement according to the scientific law will break light barrier, punch hole in the armor? it took a big bang and galaxy thrown as shuriken at him, martian manhunter may not be able to phase inside it, considering the fact that it is made up of spiral energy, not metal or other objects
Post by ReiKai (3,463 posts) See mini bio Level 9
How exactly is MM to phase inside something that had to extend itself into another dimension to keep from destroying the universe just by moving?
@ReiKai said:
" How exactly is MM to phase inside something that had to extend itself into another dimension to keep from destroying the universe just by moving? "
By Phasing into it, there's no resistance to phasing.

@Nerx said:
" @geraldthesloth: so who's the head honcho in DC now? "

The Over-Monitor is something Greater than DC but Elaine Belloc/Presence is still considered the Superme being since the Cosmology between Vertigo and DC seems to argue with eachother.
Post by ReiKai (3,463 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Actually, there is, and in fact there are many people who can simply prevent it altogether. Frankly you can't prove MM can do this. For one, Spiral Energy is like Power Cosmic on crack. 2ndly, again, there is no way to phase into something that has shifted dimensionally outside the universe. TTGL and the Anti-Spiral were literally as big or bigger than the universe. Put it like this. MM is not even 1/1000000000000th of a pixel on the face of a planet which is 1/1000000000000000000th of a pixel next to the largest known star which is completely negligible really in terms of sheer cosmic scale next to TTGL.

@geraldthesloth said:
" How exactly is MM to phase inside something that had to extend itself into another dimension to keep from destroying the universe just by moving? "
cough*sonics*cough

@geraldthesloth said:
The Over-Monitor is something Greater than DC but Elaine Belloc/Presence is still considered the Superme being since the Cosmology between Vertigo and DC seems to argue with eachother. "

I'll take vertigo's words then then so who's the weak ass God in preacher?
@Nerx said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
cough*sonics*cough

@geraldthesloth said:
The Over-Monitor is something Greater than DC but Elaine Belloc/Presence is still considered the Superme being since the Cosmology between Vertigo and DC seems to argue with eachother. "
I'll take vertigo's words then then so who's the weak ass God in preacher? "
spiral power , prevents nearly everything, big bang? absorbed, galaxy? tanked

the god in preacher is a weak ass, that's it
@Nerx said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
cough*sonics*cough

@geraldthesloth said:
I'll take vertigo's words then then so who's the weak ass God in preacher? "
Preachers just a f*cked up continuity
@geraldthesloth: thats Ennis for ya
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Dr.Fate can do a "You shall not pass" on ttgl's ass like he did to the Anti-Life entity in Cosmic Oddysey
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel