Tsunayoshi Sawada vs. Yusuke urameshi

Topic started by eddz99 on Nov. 2, 2012. Last post by othus12 1 year, 10 months ago.
Post by eddz99 (2,521 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Tsuna at current ( Tsuna with original ring and Yusuke at battle with sensui )

Full power

No bloodlust

No knowledge

No prep

Win by death

Place:

Cell Games Arena

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,967 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Yusuke

Post by taichokage (13,398 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Hax as Tsuna is, Yusuke gets my vote. His raw power is much greater than even Tsuna's.
Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Doesn't matter if he can't hit him. Light speed is light speed. Yusuke can't compete with that.

Post by eddz99 (2,521 posts) See mini bio Level 11

So... yusuke is immuned to fire?

Tsuna has never proven to be light speed. He merely reacted to it.
Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

How does one react to light speed and be unable to move at light speed? Your mind must first comprehend beyond that speed then accelerate your muscles to that speed as well. Yusuke cannot even put up a good fight if Tsuna is in that dying will state. But Yusuke will probably win if they are in character with no motivation to fight because at base tsuna is unwilling to fight and will talk as yusuke will punch him in the face and knock him out. Now if they know its a death match from the start then I will say Tsuna wins.

Post by YouFinished (1,035 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Yusuke flexes his aura. Spite.
Post by ReiKai (3,517 posts) See mini bio Level 10
It's called Aim Dodging. Also Timing shit right or downright precog. For Example;

Post by redbird3rdboywonder (178 posts) See mini bio Level 8

I'll go with Yusuke

Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@taichokage said:

Tsuna has never proven to be light speed. He merely reacted to it.

You cannot react faster than you can think fact. Like TNO already said, your mind must first comprehend beyond that point and then your muscles must be able to move at that speed. Yusuke wins in character Tsuna stomps in a death match.

I don't know. Even if he is much faster he is much weaker. His punches are flicks compared to yyh top tiers. And x burner doesn't move that fast. my point being his attacks he could connect are weak for the most part and his stronger ones are easily evaded or probably even tanked by Yusuke. Yusuke's massive aura is nothing to be ignored either.
Post by xlab3000 (1,395 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Yusuke wins

Post by othus12 (6,905 posts) See mini bio Level 13

c'mon dont overrate tsuna.....yusuke wins.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel