Tsunade VS She-Hulk

Topic started by SMXLR8 on Sept. 5, 2012. Last post by SMXLR8 2 years, 1 month ago.
Post by SMXLR8 (7,369 posts) See mini bio Level 16

This is a hand to hand fight

Rules : No prep, in character, Tsunade can heal her self as many times as she like with no negative feed back, win by ko or other, setting is classic ninja battle ground

Note - I am not sure making the healing with no negative feed back a fair move or not? if the healing has any negative feed back?

Post by Dream (7,901 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Tsunade would be screwed here if she tries resorting to her strength for this match. Unlike many ninja in the world of Naruto, She Hulk is used to fighting with and can endure the immense strength of notable strong opponents like her cousin Hulk and Thor. While Tsunade does have great physical endurance by the standards of her series, she would be taken out rather easily by She Hulk as she is a bit of a glass cannon in this match. 

If Tsunade resorts to use of her medic-nin techniques, then she would have a better shot at victory as her techniques would bypass She Hulk's durability. If Tsunade were to slew one of She Hulk's internal organs, regeneration would be worthless in this case as she can't regenerate loss limbs and organs.

@Dream: i guess but her strength with her other moves would give her a edge and as for the med tech i know already just kind of glade people won't say she- hulk win easily cause that won't happen. and she- hulk fought thor? when and why? as for the hulk i guess but i don't think she fought him one on one

@SMXLR8: Thor and She Hulk never fought in the comics. I was using Thor as an example since he is roughly Hulk's equal in strength depending on the latter's level of rage.  I can't recall notable occasions at the moment, but there were times where She-Hulk had to try restraining her cousin whenever he lost control as the Hulk. She-Hulk is above Class 100 level strength as she easily surpasses the Thing in strength (Ben lifting as much as 85 tons at his peak) and was capable of defeating the cosmic being known as Champion of the Universe, who possesses similar level strength as she does.
Post by taichokage (14,172 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Did Thing defeat the Champion? I thought he was outclassed in strength and fighting ability but earned the Champion's respect because of immense effort and will. All the same, the Champion on his own is also class 100 and when he uses his power gem as he usually does, he was well into the megaton range. He smashed a planet when he attempted to defeat Thanos once. But back to She-Hulk, strong as Tsunade is, I'm convinced she is not as strong as She-Hulk. Her regeneration is what keeps her in this fight, and if it is unlimited, I think this would be essentially a stalemate.
@taichokage: Thing never defeated Champion as he merely persevered through the two rounds he fought the latter when he became convinced that Champion would destroy the Earth if he didn't give it his all. 

As for She Hulk's regeneration, she is capable of recovering from tissue damage and blood loss, but not from loss of limbs or internal organs.

@taichokage: unlimited? is that cause i said it

@Dream: it would be cool if Tsunade could amp her strength even more but who knows

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel