Tsunade vs Sasori

Topic started by DarkScarecrow on May 1, 2013. Last post by GIRUGAMESH 1 year, 2 months ago.
Post by DarkScarecrow (88 posts) See mini bio Level 7
The fight takes place in the Hidden Sand Village. No prep. Both are in character.  Who wins? 

Post by CerusSerenade (2,463 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Online Now

Tsunade dies to poison. It was stated that the only reason Sakura and Chiyo did so well at all is because Chiyo was familiar with how Sasori worked.

Post by othus12 (6,311 posts) See mini bio Level 12

tsunade should be able to take him down if she removes the seal.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,816 posts) See mini bio Level 15

By logic Sasori stomps.

Post by nishi99 (1,578 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Online Now

My vote goes to Sasori.

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,143 posts) See mini bio Level 9

If it was Tsunade with knowledge of Sasori's poison and prep, I'd say it could go either way, since she'd coem equipped with the antidote. If Sakura hadn't made some then she and Chiyo would have never made it past the Kazekage puppet.

In a straight fight, Sasori wins with mid-high difficulty.

Post by ohgodwhy (1,500 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Sasori should win this IMO. Tsunade's a Saanin but I believe it's only because of her expertise in healing. I remember when she fought Orochimaru with Jiraiya on her side and she was the only one that wasn't massively encumbered in one way or another and she was still only drawing.

Sakura on the other hand only did so well against Sasori because Chiyo had her connected to her strings and IMO Chiyo was a powerful ninja who everyone seems to disregard.

Therefore it would be a close fight, because obviously Tsunade's a lot better than Sakura, but Sasori should win this. (Even if his poison is ineffective.)

Post by DarkScarecrow (88 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@GIRUGAMESH said:

If it was Tsunade with knowledge of Sasori's poison and prep, I'd say it could go either way, since she'd coem equipped with the antidote. If Sakura hadn't made some then she and Chiyo would have never made it past the Kazekage puppet.

I know you might not reply back but, should I add knowledge? 
Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,143 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@DarkScarecrow said:

@GIRUGAMESH said:

I know you might not reply back but, should I add knowledge?

Why wouldn't I reply back? :S

I think that if you were to add prep and knowledge for Tsunade then it would be a closer fight, though personally I would still say Sasori takes it after a damn hard fight.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel