Tsuna vs Sora (Theard Remake)

Topic started by Stingerrain on July 2, 2013. Last post by solesamurai 1 year, 2 months ago.
Post by Stingerrain (400 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Before I dive into the match stipulations, I should probably mention that yes, this match has been done already, however: A. I was the one who made the original thread. And B. The quality of the original thread was rather lackluster, so I decided to revamp it and make it... well, better.

So yeah, just wanted to clear that up. Moving on.

- Full knowledge

- Sora's time stop and summons are restricted, however he has access to everything else

- Bloodlusted

- Winner by Death

Scenario 1: Inheritance Ceremony Arc Tsuna vs Sora

Scenario 2: EoS Tsuna vs Sora

Post by ohgodwhy (1,564 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Scenario 1: Sora gets my vote. He was easily able to deflect Xemnas multi-directional lasers and could cut buildings in half like they were made of butter. I can't remember much about Inheritance Tsuna but I don't think he'd win this just because Sora's likely to be faster.

Scenario 2: Tsuna wins this one fairly easily. He was FTL right at the EoS and would've likely been well beyond island buster.

Post by othus12 (7,000 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@ohgodwhy said:

Scenario 1: Sora gets my vote. He was easily able to deflect Xemnas multi-directional lasers and could cut buildings in half like they were made of butter. I can't remember much about Inheritance Tsuna but I don't think he'd win this just because Sora's likely to be faster.

Scenario 2: Tsuna wins this one fairly easily. He was FTL right at the EoS and would've likely been well beyond island buster.

this.

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Sora cuz his reaction speed is faster , he himself is pretty fast and he has access to large amounts of spells, is insanely strong and if he has access to final form well tsuna will have a hard time hitting him. The xxburner probably wouldn't even hit him because sora was dodging buildings with ease. The only round i can see going to tsuna is the second.

Post by taichokage (13,596 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
I don't know that much about Sora but I don't think his reactions are faster than Tsuna's who could react to lightspeed, if that changes your opinion.
Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Sora can't win round 2 without time stop. As even his drive forms wouldn't make him nearly fast enough to keep up with Tsuna.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel