Tsuna, Natsu and Rin vs Suigetsu, Juvia and Yamamoto

Topic started by ravenclaw1997 on Oct. 2, 2012. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year, 11 months ago.
Post by ravenclaw1997 (2 posts) See mini bio Level 6

these are the main charachters from : ao no exorsist(Rin), Katekyo Hitman Reborn(Tsuna) and Fairy Tail(Natsu), (they all use flames at least as part of their fighting style) vs three opposit's from the same manga's(exept Suigetsu yamamoto(KHR), Juvia(Fairy Tail), Suigetsu(Naruto)

i will actively take part in the discussion, please refrain from insulting and/or discriminating comments. let's make this a discussion. not a comment argument like f.eks youtubers often do.

Post by All_StarSupes (777 posts) See mini bio Level 10

This should be in the battles forum, but I'll answer anyway. Tsuna is in a different league to everybody else, he's currently fast enough to fight someone moving at warp speed, so the others don't stand a chance.

Post by taichokage (13,372 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Tsuna would solo, even before his recent upgrade. He is far more hax than anyone else here and has the greatest raw power.
Post by Sonata (35,402 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Deleted the dupe and moved the thread.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,725 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Rin can also regenerate..

Current Tsuna has FTL reactions, and is only going to get more powerful as he faces checker-face.

I wouldn't say FTL. He can just react to a teleporter. That doesn't require FTL reflexes. But is he fast? No doubt.

Bermuda isn't teleporting, he's warping and warping is a FTL movement. Plus:

Never mind. I didn't know the new chapter was out. Wtf? That's a gigantic power boost. Well then, Tsuna doesn't just solo he crushes this.

My apologises if I ruined the chapter for you, but Tsuna is only going to get more powerful from here as Checker-face is on a whole different level than Bermuda.

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,285 posts) See mini bio Level 14

huh. that hitman reborn guy is HELLA strong.... i say he could take early DBZ characters like raditz at least

@All_StarSupes: Oh that's no problem. If fact I'm glad because I wouldn't have checked to see if it or the HST were out today. @Jinbeifan: yeah he is. A lot of debaters here felt like Tsuna was the most powerful of the power 6 main protagonists myself included after Ichigo lost his powers. But even now Tsuna is probably the strongest.

Well he was an island buster before he became this powerful, and he has tremendous punching power but DB have crazy energy outputs.

Is it just me or are the power 6 competing right about now? This year we got Madara with all his hax not the least of which includes calling down meteors as well as the behemoth 10 tails, Yamaji with core of the sun heat and alleged planet busting power, now Tsuna with FTL speed and reactions? Come on One Piece! Take back the mantle!

OP does have Monkey D Dragon, whose wind powers are up there with anything seen in the HST manga's so far. Naruto has the most to grow out of the HST cast because of how insanely powerful the S06P was.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,962 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Tsunayoshi curbstomp.

Post by ohgodwhy (1,541 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@taichokage: Whitebeard was a potential lifewiper who likely held back or was unable to use his true power during the Marineford War. I remember that he pretty much had a heart attack during his fight with Akainu, that's how close to death's door he was. As well as this, Blackbeard who had only just got his power effectively caused the Earth's mantle to change shape massively with ease.

As far as I'm concerned, Whitebeard's up there with the most powerful of the HST.

I would agree with that. Just imagine a healthy Whitebeard. He was considered weak by his old standards yet made fools out of the admirals and everyone else who challenged him.
Post by ohgodwhy (1,541 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Yeah the dude was hooked up to life support when Shanks went to meet him yet their two weapons colliding still made the sky split in two. Don't see many other people do that in the HST lol.

His haki was so great he could defend himself in his sleep, yet he got stabbed by Squardo.

He also casually blew out a magma rock from Akainu.

There was many hints during the War that showed that Whitebeard wasn't anywhere near healthy and well out of his prime.

Just makes you think that maybe in his prime he could have probably actually destroyed the World with his quakes. After all he did split the entire island of Marineford in half with just a punch while having a gaping hole in his chest and and half his head missing.

Anyway this is all off topic and Tsuna wins this with ease.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,962 posts) See mini bio Level 15

lol I made a battle a while back and I was sure nobody on this site knew about KHR.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel