TS Ussop vs pre Strawhats

Topic started by ImDictatorBowDown on Nov. 4, 2012. Last post by solesamurai 1 year, 11 months ago.
Post by ImDictatorBowDown (2,134 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

Ussop proved himself formidable with prep, pre skip as he kept up with Luffy pretty well, so I want to see how he would far he would get now!

every scenario excludes pre Ussop

1. All at once (ussop gets to choose the field and gets 1 day prep)

2. One by one without recovery inbetween

3. One by one with recovery inbetween

4. All at once no monster trio

5. Only monster trio

Ussop has the same amount of prep time as he did when he fought Luffy at Water Seven for each scenario (Robin cannot insta- kill him)

EDIT:The settings in each one are set up by Ussop and he has the advantage of prep.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,337 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Usopp don't really have a chance, he'll put up a good fight but he'll fall

1. Luffy or Zoro or Sanji
  2. Stop at Luffy
  3. Stop at Luffy
  4. Chopper or Franky
  5. LOL! Usopp will die
Online Now

@Destinyheroknight: What if I exclude gear second

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,037 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Zoro solos.

Online Now

@SpeedForceSpider: how!? keep in mind Ussop knows all of their techniques and will counter accordingly like he did with Luffy, also keep in mind he could set traps as he has prep

@ImDictatorBowDown:

It won't change anything, it will end up like what happen before

Luffy is to strong for Usopp to handle alone, he will be overwhelm

Online Now

@Destinyheroknight: If he can't beat Luffy then who is the strongest in the crew that he can beat?

@ImDictatorBowDown: As I recall, him knowing Luffy's techniques didn't help win him that fight.

Online Now

@SpeedForceSpider: It did actually if he didn't know Luffy he would have been mauled even worse, he even mentioned in the fight how knowing him helped fight him, though the result at that point was inevitable

@ImDictatorBowDown:

Nami, Franky or Chopper the others would be to much

You forgetting that Luffy wasn't going all out on him

Online Now

@Destinyheroknight: I think he could take pretty much everyone one by one save the monster trio and Robin

Post by taichokage (14,205 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Ussop is still the second weakest Strawhat. Post time Skip Ussop is probably only around first appearance pre time skip Luffy and that's being nice. He couldn't beat the top 5, or maybe even top 6 (adding Brook) past or present versions one one one let alone all on one. Any version of Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, Franky or Robin could take him out with ease. I don't know exactly how he would fare against pre time skip Chopper, but if the latter chose to go into monster point, then Ussop isn't beating him either. The only one he could ever beat at all is Nami. That goes for current and past versions.
Online Now

@taichokage: I don't know, I really think you all are underestimating him a bit much, Sure he was the weakest or second weakest time skip but afterwards I would say he is at least at pre Frankys level (obviously not physically but with prep and distance I really don't think the fodder of the crew pre skip could beat him.

If the end of preskip is too much then use Alabasta and the first appearance of any character after.

I am sticking to Zoro solos.

Online Now

@SpeedForceSpider: granted he is up close yes, but far away no

Zoro is faster than him. Don't worry he'll get up close.

Online Now

@SpeedForceSpider: Ussop is a sniper so he will probably start far away on higher ground, he can still hit them if they are faster than him, and if hes is smart won't reveal himself to them

Online Now
Exactly. And it's not like Zoro can't tank at least one assault from Ussop before reaching him if necessary. He has taken worse. But he would be fast enough to blitz Ussop.
Online Now

@taichokage: I will concede for the moment, seeing as no one will argue for him I will simply wait until he has more feats post skip

Online Now
Fair enough. I'll gladly admit I was wrong if Ussop contradicts what I said.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel