Try to defeat or match this team! Challenge

Topic started by SMXLR8 on Jan. 21, 2013. Last post by SMXLR8 11 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by SMXLR8 (7,079 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@DBZ_universe: only problem is samus and maybe sumiko since the team has to be balanced

Post by DBZ_universe (15,661 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Online Now

@SMXLR8: Why not Samus? she is also a manga character.. also Sumiko will be only taking action if my team needs her help.

Also with Sumiko's abilities, Kaugura and Erza would do great combo's just like when Gen did with the Kekkai's of Yoshimori and Tokine.

@UltimateHero0406: @Kuma_From_Argentina: are you two going to post a battle with this team on here cause if your not then can I do it also I am going to put your two teams to the test and make a fight on vine then I will give you the link so you can defend your team.

@xlab3000: no comic just anime and manga

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,030 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@DBZ_universe: Arale could solo easily, she breaks moons as if they were measly.

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,030 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@SMXLR8: I'll make an argument a little bit layta, so hold tight and don't be a hayta.

And if you put em on CV I'll have to post feats homes cuz to a lot of people my crew is widely unknown.

WHEEE!!!

Online Now

@UltimateHero0406 said:

@DBZ_universe: Arale could solo easily, she breaks moons as if they were measly.

So could Sumiko..

@UltimateHero0406: @DBZ_universe: sure but then again if I gave Rachel PF then she solo's both your teams so yeah

Online Now

@SMXLR8: No if Sumiko BFRs her to another dimension or just goes in Mosou and creates a Kekkai in her heart and brain and then metsus her... also she has knowledge on how to perform Shinkai which inside the Shinkai she is protected from any attack outside even psychic... also inside it she can do what ever she so wishes and anyone caught in it is at her mercy.... also she pwns gods like nothing, so yeah Sumiko is not getting owned here.

@DBZ_universe: Well I am not too sure about that but that is interesting

Online Now

@SMXLR8: Trust me, Sumiko is a monster.. lol that's her nickname in the manga.

@DBZ_universe: I mean she is strong but there are people who could beat her also PF is really powerful too so if Rachel has it she will be a monster too

Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,694 posts) See mini bio Level 13

I knew from the start that my team would be mindfucked by Psylocke and Rachel. This is an effort in futility

Post by ReiKai (3,509 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Natsume Aya

Devil Lady Jun Fudou

Witchblade Takeru

Alita

Lime

Saber
That should about wrap things up.

@ReiKai:you did read the rules right? are some of these from a video game? This team is balanced right?

Post by ReiKai (3,509 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Basically you just admitted to not knowing about them. Never a good sign.

Natsume Aya (Tenjou Tenge, Manga)
Jun Fudou (Devil Lady, Anime)
Takeru (Witchblade, Manga) 
Alita (Battle Angel Alita, Manga)
Lime (Saber Marionette J, Anime)
Saber (Fate/Zero Anime)

And I can say none of these people blow up planets. Now, have fun figuring that out.

@ReiKai: no i know some of them and some I have seen before I was just checking

Online Now

@SMXLR8: Well the only thing Sumiko lacks is speed since she is a human with god abilities.

as long as she stays in her Kekkais she will be fine... But also she always lets her clones fight her battles so that also helps her a lot.

any other teams?

bump sice there might be some new teams

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel