Try to defeat or match this team! Challenge

Topic started by SMXLR8 on Jan. 21, 2013. Last post by SMXLR8 11 months ago.
Post by SMXLR8 (6,940 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@CerusSerenade: @DBZ_universe: I know what the rules say I was not sure how the team set up was going to be , to be hones I would like someone to make a proper team with 6 member rather then one or two also that still breaks the rules

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,030 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@SMXLR8:

Masane Amaha
Masane Amaha
Teresa
Teresa
Shiro
Shiro
Mei Terumi
Mei Terumi
Konan
Konan
Sakurako Amamiya
Sakurako Amamiya
Post by CerusSerenade (2,490 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@SMXLR8 said:

@CerusSerenade: @DBZ_universe: I know what the rules say I was not sure how the team set up was going to be , to be hones I would like someone to make a proper team with 6 member rather then one or two also that still breaks the rules

Arcueid and Ciel are of the Earth and are no stronger than the Earth itself. They obey your rules. Rogue is more than capable of destroying the world, Arcueid and Ciel cannot.

I'm also disappointed in your rule of "the characters cannot be stronger than the team". So basically the team must lose to your team. It's rather childish.

Ciel and Arcueid Brunestud take this by dropping the moon with probability manipulation, not by knocking out of orbit physically. While Arcueid is focusing on the reality marble to cause the moon to fall Arcueid provides support with her high level regeneration and immortality as well as magic.

@CerusSerenade: what do you mean "childish" and this is not my team . if you read the rules again you might understand and like i said I would really like a proper team with 6 people

@UltimateHero0406: cool team but they will have a hard time just saying

Post by CerusSerenade (2,490 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@SMXLR8 said:

@CerusSerenade: what do you mean "childish" and this is not my team . if you read the rules again you might understand and like i said I would really like a proper team with 6 people

And you're still not answering how it broke your rules, probably because I didn't and you're just not liking how your team is losing. (yes it is your team, you made it and posted it here)

I'm done, it seems i'm not the only one who think you're incredibly insufferable.

Post by xlab3000 (1,368 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Clare, Supergirl(dcua), Rukia, Nico Robin, Erza, and Tsunade

@CerusSerenade: This is not my team , this team is what marvel has going on right now. As for your question does your team win easily cause if they do then yeah and finally please don't be rude to me or I will get a mod , if you do not like this post then why comment in the first place acting all butt hurt for no reason <_<

@xlab3000: is your team balanced cause it says so in the rules....

Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,641 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Tsunade
Tsunade
Mikumo Kushinada
Mikumo Kushinada
Setsuna Sakurazaki (Negima Manga End)
Setsuna Sakurazaki (Negima Manga End)
Jolyne Kujo
Jolyne Kujo
Yoruichi
Yoruichi
Soifon
Soifon

This team maybe strange but can win. Soifon and Yoruichi are fast enough to take the slower X-women by surprise and Soifon haves a Instakill in two strikes. Not to mention they can easily work as a team.

Jolyne is a wild card, she is a tough as her father and her stand usefulness in battle is incredible, thanks to the adaptability it grants here. She may not be one for teamwork

Setsuna is a master swordman with a selective cutting attack, meaning that she could cut a telekinetic hiding behind a forcefield, not to mention her enhaced physical attributes, the use of chi to empower her attacks and her artifacts.

Mikumo Kushinada is a master Martial artist with a style so impressive I dont have words to describe. A effortless grappling and throwing martial art, using all the strenght of the enemy against him.

Tsunade is an agile powerhouse that can also heal, and haves some leadership skills that could help the team to focus.

@SMXLR8: Do Bleach characters fall within the rules because if so I want them on my crew.

@UltimateHero0406: not sure how they stack up to the team?

@Kuma_From_Argentina: interesting but it won't be that easy cool team though that and like I said in the op your team lacks teamwork

@SMXLR8: In the rules you say they must be from Earth, but Shinigami are all from a different turf.

@Kuma_From_Argentina: @UltimateHero0406: no bleach characters since there not from earth

@SMXLR8: Well technically they are from the world of the living, they just can't remember the lives they were given.

And there are those from Bleach who are still completely human, and have powers that should surely stop them from losing.

@UltimateHero0406: true i guess

Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@SMXLR8 said:

@DBZ_universe: read the op no soloing

Why is Op specifying no soling yet there is a minimum of 1 character?

@solesamurai: I don't know

Post by DBZ_universe (15,509 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@SMXLR8: Alright, a team of six it is.

Kagura Mikazuchi
Kagura Mikazuchi
Erza Scarlet (she will be using canon armors only)
Erza Scarlet (she will be using canon armors only)
Samus Aran
Samus Aran
Arale Norimaki
Arale Norimaki
Tatsuki (with Storm, her powers would be amplified since she is know as the Goddess of lightning and Thunder and any normal human that gets close to her in her Dragon form can die)
Tatsuki (with Storm, her powers would be amplified since she is know as the Goddess of lightning and Thunder and any normal human that gets close to her in her Dragon form can die)
Sumiko Sumimura (just in case they need help, she will jump in)
Sumiko Sumimura (just in case they need help, she will jump in)

So yeah this is my woman/girl team! :D

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel