Trigun one-shot villian tiers

Topic started by animalia555 on Sept. 2, 2012. Last post by animalia555 2 years, 3 months ago.
Post by animalia555 (30 posts) See mini bio Level 5

What tiers do the Trigun one shot villains belong to? I want to know so that i avoid any gross mismatches when i ask about these villains fighting each other.

The tier quotes are taken from this thread here.

The Villains are Loose Ruth, Descartes the mohawked giant, Cliff Schezar, The Fake Vash from episode 3, Bostalk, and Stan the corrupt sheriff.

Tiers are:

Tier 9 - Human level:

Low aka. normal humans: They have no powers whatsoever and their "skills" stay in the realm of reality on all accounts.

Med: Peak humans of sorts. Characters with insane skills and abilities that sometimes pass the scope a human could possible do.

High: Bordering line. Characters with an obviously superhuman ability while still possessing human-like physical powers. Alternatively "peak humans" who became a little too much peak

Tier 8 - Enhanced human level: These are characters possess superhuman feats and pretty common in Shounen manga.

Low: Can defeat peak human-like characters with ease. Yet they stay as street level threat. Remarkably bellow supersonic speed and barely reaching building-buster levels.

Med: Characters that can cause considerable damage to their environment. Often bullet-timers or even supersonic chars.

High: Characters above building-busting levels. Often with other powerful abilities and supersonic moves.

Tier 7 - Superhuman level: Characters with over-the-top powers that would make any sane person cringe IF it wouldn't be fiction.

Low: Characters that can pawn the previous tier with ease. That's all.

Medium: Characters who can clean entire streets with a single move and generally considered a danger even being close to them.

High: Characters that are barely bellow or just at citybusting levels. Usually other haxes are included. Top tiers in HST are like this.

Tier 6 - Metahuman: Generally anyone who can give a run for the US military's power in one person.

Low: Similar to the above. Characters that are somehow superior to the entirety of HST in power.

Medium: Country busters and continental threats.

High: Life Wipers. Able to casually kill the entire human race or turn the surface of Earth into ash.

Tier 5 - Cosmics : Planetbusters to starbusters:

Low: Planetbuster without FTL feats and methods to reach space on their own power.

Med: FTL Planetbusters and multi-planet busters, interplanetary threats

High: Starbusters

Tier 4 - Celestials: Anything from busting a solar system to destroying some portion of the Galaxy.

Low: solar system busting

Med: Multi-star system busters

High: Characters can bust a portion of the Galaxy and affect things on Galactical scale.

Tier 3 - Galactical:

Low: Galaxy-busters

Med: multi-galaxy busters

High: anything bellow universe-busting

Tier 2 - Universal

Low: Can bust an universe

Mid: Can manipulate the universe, reality warping powers on universal scale.

High: complete control of the Universe.

Tier 1 - Multiversal:

Low: can destroy more than a single universe

Med: Can affect entire collection of universes, like destroying all parallel worlds.

High: Omnipotent or very close to it. Alternatively called Tier 0.

Post by Fehafare (9,641 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Better question is, why would you even bother?

@Fehafare: because i want to

Post by DBZ_universe (15,887 posts) See mini bio Level 17

What is the point of this thread... I really don't want to read all this... that's why..

@DBZ_universe: then don't read it. or is someone holding a gun to your head without my knowledge?

@animalia555: calm down.... please.

@DBZ_universe: sorry i thought you were being a flamer, i just wish i could get a serious answer

Post by SMXLR8 (7,743 posts) See mini bio Level 16

what waste of a thread.....

@animalia555: Sorry if I didn't read it... it's cause I had a headache that's why.

but if you wanna know the one-shot villains in Trigun then you should read the manga and find out.. cause I know for a fact that Knives is one.

@DBZ_universe: I'm pretty sure he means fodder villains and Knives is by no means one and Knives has some impressive feats all over the place so...

@DBZ_universe: i will try to edit the post so that it reads better

done

Post by taichokage (15,446 posts) See mini bio Level 20
A lot of the Trigun villains aren't particularly destructive in nature, more hax and or kill orientated. Although at the top of the villain list, Knives would probably rank at low - mid tier 6. His angel arm is easily capable of demolishing a whole city or maybe more. Same for Vash himself. Although I admit I am not tremendously well versed in Trigun, I do know that much.

@taichokage: tthese are anime only villains, but you do have a point that the canon characters tend to be glass cannons, they can dish out the damage but they can't take it

@Fehafare: agreed..

@taichokage: He could be high as a dialog suggest that Angle Arm could be planet level.

i was asking about the one-shot villains, can we please get back on track

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel