Train vs Deadpool

Topic started by BattleHeiz on Feb. 28, 2010. Last post by Nerx 4 years, 8 months ago.
Post by BattleHeiz (5,765 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Nerx: no i mean serum that can enchance his healing factor and no he is from 616 universe(mainstream)
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@battleheiz: Yeah , what a bout train ... give him some updates too to give him competitive edge. I may suggest some carbonadium bullets.
Post by paladin (1,192 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@battleheiz: I thought he didn't have that at then. Anyways invulnerability and teleportation can't help much for Deadpool to actually defeat Train. I think the draw is the absolute maximum they can produce except if we theorize by some PIS Train fights with Deadpool to exhaustion.
@Nerx: carbonadium only works on mutant healers

@paladin:

and don't take deadpool slightly cause every time he is shot he gets stronger (there even was that funny pic there he was trying to cut off his &^%$ cause doctor told him that every new part is stronger than previous XD)
and if deadpool needs him killed then train is 100% dead ok maybe 70% cause he hates killing good guys so maybe they beome best friends lol.

@battleheiz: Best friends part is true.:)
The other is dubious. He needs to surprise him which is a bit hard. 
Also even if the regrown parts are getting stronger there's no chance he can surpass Trains reflexes and speed even after dozens of regenerations. Stronger doesn't really mean he gets faster and even if he would indeed gets faster that way his reflexes will remain the same.  Also regarding his invulnerability..If I remember well Thanos's curse wasn't active when he was the part of X-factor. And I don't remember Deadpool regenerating his head out of his neck. It only takes a well-placed Railgun shot from Hades and Train blows Deadpool's head to oblivion and ends his life.

And I think carbonatium should work. He took part in the Weapon X program and had been injected with a serum from Wolverine. I thought that as the origin of his regeneration and it IS a mutant power.
@paladin: he can regrow his head and carbonadium won't work cause his healing factor is different from wolverines cause it wasn't able to heal him from cancer yet enabled him to live 800 years
@battleheiz: Well, isn't Wolverine capable of the same at least? Also they altered Deadpool's regeneration in a way to just repress and not heal his cancer. It might were a plan of theirs to control him. Also Deadpool was killed in the Age of Apocalypse era by Nightcrawler teleporting his head far away.
@paladin: so what? in other universe he became a mutant hunting mercenary and eliminated most of the world's mutants. and even if that can kill him i already said that it is already cursed deadpool with weapon x serum. So he wins
@Nerx: No and yes at once. No as he meant Factor X Deadpool who had a special serum making him able to regenerate lost limbs in seconds and his regenerated parts were stronger than the original. But you're partially right because that Deadpool didn't share the bodyslide technique with Cable if I remember well. Also neither versions of Deadpool shown the capability to regrow his lost head. He can reattach it the ol' orkish W40k way but he dies if he fails to do so and his head gets seperated from his body for long.
Also battleheiz stated that this Deadpool already has Thanos's curse to never die also.
What can I say...kind of like an Ultimate Deadpool. 

But even if we're talking about such an overpowered Deadpool I doubt he can do much against Train's speed and weapons. Even if he survives it, all he can do is to force Train to retreat or use indirect methods to defeat him. LIke blowing up a building and burrying Deadpool under it or anything.
@paladin: well thanos will bring him back and i don't realy think that deadpool can loose this one
@battleheiz: Well, but it's questionable just after how long. If he stays dead for a while I think we can say Train defeats him.
But anyways, I think we can agree with a draw. Deadpool isn't like Juggernaut
@paladin: yep he isn't like juggy and best they it can end is if trains enemy appears and deadpool helps train to defeat him.
@battleheiz said:
" @Nerx: carbonadium only works on mutant healers

• Just remember where Weapon X gets their healing factor stuff from [mutants] 
  •  didn't Romulus get involved in the its making?
  • note that deadpool is made to be a cheaper version of wolvie and sabes

And whats with DP getting maxed out of proportions , the op stated just normal 616 DP. Then you make some modifications
  1. Normal DP
  2. DP with 'additional' stuff [teleporter isn't recently used , the katana forcefield thing sounds more like the silver samurai than DP and when the heck did he use sai's?]
  3. a 'smart' deadpool
  4. Banned from death mode by Thanos [not recently used much as well, is that canon btw {just asking to be sure}]
  5. weapon x serum to double the healing potency
  6. the whole he adapts as he heals part

seeing how you want him to win badly by adding numerous perks after he lost then I say  Train is in the league by 5-1

Normal DP vs Train = Train
Additional Gadgets = Train
A 'Smart' DP = Train [this was totally out of DP's character]
Thanos powered = Inconclusive
Weapon X = Stated before in an argument that he cannot fully heal a head removal [puddled yes but with head intact and not vaporised]
Adapts as heal = Train 

If we are to put up a point system , a K.O. , a pin or a O.B. then Train wins

@paladin:
This is the 616 deadpool in his current showing right?
@Nerx: look he outlived both of them he always wears teleporter, katanas and sais also if isn't smart then how could he outsmart  osborn, wolverine, domina, cap, cyclop and thats not even half.
 yes it was cannon and no he can win cause train knows nothing about him and if he knew he still would lose badly.
Normal DP vs Train=DP75%
smart??? he laways was smart and normal DP is cursed with Thanos.
Weapon X= stated but truth is that he survived being blown and burnt(to ashes) and the thing is that if it was that easy than he would already dead.
and deadpool with serum wins like 100%.

@battleheiz: 
  • He's just too damn crazy and unpredictable for them to counter and he has skills, but that is pretty much it. Even taskmaster says so. [the cap part was PIS]
  • Disagree with the Normal DP vs Train = DP 75% [lets just both put down their stats and equipments in categories and decide]
  • So which version are we using then? Upgraded deadpool or the 616 'normal' version
  • What do you mean that even if Train did he would lose badly? prep time gives them both better footing
@Nerx: 1)616 deadpool with two guns and one katana same goes with train 
               2) both with prep time and their equipment
               3) both fully equped without knowing who the fight
@battleheiz: 2 & 3 Agreed but for 1 just give the dual wield and katana to Deadpool, since Train only uses one gun. Oh and one more thing, since Thanos got killed by Drax in 'Annihilation' shouldn't that immortality curse thing be nulled by now?
@Nerx: Thanos somehow managed to hide him from death so i don't realy know if it's nulled

@battleheiz said:
" @Nerx: Thanos somehow managed to hide him from death so i don't realy know if it's nulled "
Only shown in the book and thats only to get DP away from death so thanos can get her, but since he has her recently...
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel