Train vs Deadpool

Topic started by BattleHeiz on Feb. 28, 2010. Last post by Nerx 4 years, 6 months ago.
Post by BattleHeiz (5,765 posts) See mini bio Level 15
So who wins?
Post by Superevil225 (6,742 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Umm Deadpool, duhhhh. He's so awesome!
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,272 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Online Now

Deadpool because he can heal

Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Railgun for the ten count , even regen takes time for him. Do we allow BFR in this match up ?
@Nerx: yes and i think deadpool wins
@battleheiz: Kinda disagree with you on that one, and if we are using a point system then deadpool loses badly
@Nerx: Deadpool with his equipment wins but it will be hard
@battleheiz: which ones, I thought his only special one is the teleporter . In combat Train has a superior edge in speed , reflexes and accuracy
@Nerx: superior?
His agility, balance, and bodily coordination are enhanced to levels that are beyond the natural physical limits of even the finest human athlete and same goes with his durability and reflexes.
and under his equipment i also meant his katanas with force fields, guns, grenades and sais.
@battleheiz: 

1. Katanas are no problem , they are only basic steel
  2. Force fields that can stand to what punishments?
  3. DP's gun's won't help him here , even the standard automatics are lacking firepower in comparison to Train's rate of fire
  4. finest athlete compared to base superhuman?
@Nerx: katanas are covered in force field genous and how can he win against him?
Deadpool is smarter and he can't be killed cause he was banned from death by Thanos
@battleheiz said:
" @Nerx: katanas are covered in force field genous and how can he win against him?Deadpool is smarter and he can't be killed cause he was banned from death by Thanos "
I got that one, kinda funny too cuz DP is too close to death Thanos got jealous and supposedly 'cursed' him with immortality. The katanas covered with force fields is a new thing to me [did he do that in x force or back in the anti-hero era?] and did you just put smart and deadpool in the same sentence?

Being blown to bits can count as a loss if he can't recuperate within the given time or if his scraps are blown as well.
Post by paladin (1,192 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@battleheiz: He can't be killed, but he loses if he can't defeat Train either. Train moves with a speed multitudes of any human. I can only compare him to the earliest incarnations of Flash there. Also Train's Railgun can mess up DP badly enough to make him unable to fight for quite a while. Sorry, but this is a general rule that a badass normal can't beat a superhuman without the other having some kind of CIS or PIS.
@paladin: ok then how about weapon x deadpool who was taking serum wich allowed him to instantly regenerate and part of body he regenaret was twice stronger than before.
@battleheiz: Then Train captures him by some kind of device. Even if Deadpool is literally immortal he can't defeat Train with just that. Simply he gets imprisoned and jailed for eternity.
Why does everyone think that only killing the other equals a defeat in battle?
Making him immortal would make him much harder to defeat, I am sure, but I wonder how he can land a hit on Train. 
My only idea is if Train messes up somehow or Deadpool uses the element of surprise after his first regeneration.
In that condition I give Deadpool 30% chance to win.35% if Train lost his Railgun.

In short isn't impossible, but still somehow unlikely.
@paladin: dude WTH with some kind device? and don't forget that he can teleport and i don't realy think that trains ammo is unlimited nor i think that he can keep up with deadpool. 
And i want to add that train knows nothing about deadpool.
@battleheiz: Knows nothing? It's strange. I thought we're talking about a Train as a member of Chronos. He should know about few of his abilities. And If he can't kill Deadpool because of his healing factor then he retreats and comes back later prepared. 
And he can teleport? Well, it's true, but only if his belt remains intact. I doubt it happens after Train blows him into pieces.
 So well, if Train doesn't have any kind of prep then it's a draw and neither Train nor Deadpool can do a thing to the other.
With knowing their abilities then Train can capture him relatively easily. He only needs to restrain him after he regenerates.
Battleheiz :

So deadpool type 1 loses and we are settling with another deadpool right?
@paladin: no he can teleport with bodyslide and i am like 100% sure that he wins. and since then he knows him?
  @Nerx: no we are taking about same deadpool wich drinks serum that was created by weapon x.
@battleheiz: I thought he already has the damn serum already , what do you mean weapon X deadpool? isn't he like already equipped with healing factor from the Weapon X program.

so this is like him in an alternate earth?
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel