Trafalgar Law vs Sir Crocodile

Topic started by SavageBeast on Nov. 22, 2013. Last post by ImDictatorBowDown 7 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by SavageBeast (55 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Battlefield ; Marineford. 

Win via Death, Incapacitation, or Knock-out.  

Both are in character.  

No prep. 

Who wins? 

Post by One_Piece_God (540 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Depends on the location - in a desert I will say Crocodile, since it's at marineford Law wins.

Post by Kobra678 (2,748 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Law takes his heart out.

Post by taichokage (12,457 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Law with moderate effort. There isnt much Crocodile could do. It would be like Smoker all over again. He doesn't have the stats to avoid Law's abilities for long.
Post by ohgodwhy (1,480 posts) See mini bio Level 11

During the Marineford Arc Crocodile had confrontations with Mihawk, Doflamingo and even Akainu and was relatively unharmed at the end of the War. I'd like to have seen Law do the same.

Crocodile should be stronger than Law.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,803 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@taichokage said:

Law with moderate effort. There isnt much Crocodile could do. It would be like Smoker all over again. He doesn't have the stats to avoid Law's abilities for long.

This.

Post by ohgodwhy (1,480 posts) See mini bio Level 11

I don't understand how you're comparing Smoker to Crocodile. It's almost like comparing Ace to Akainu. Smoker was a vice-admiral, he was strong but no where near top tier. Crocodile on the other hand was a strong shichibukai, when he got sent to Impel Down the WG almost crapped themselves because he was such a big loss to the shichibukai and threatened to ruin the balance between the WG and Yonko.

Post by Tehmasta (3 posts) See mini bio Level 4
We should wait to see how much Croco boy has improved after the timeskip, if it's pre ts Croc then he aint gonna beat Law
Post by SavageBeast (55 posts) See mini bio Level 7
I hope Croco boy has learned haki now. 
Post by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (1,243 posts) See mini bio Level 10

"Croco boy"? What, have we become Maximillian Pegasus?

Post by One_Piece_God (540 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk:

Ivankov from One Piece says that.

Post by SirEarlOfLemonGrab (6 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Law wins with ease

Post by othus12 (6,185 posts) See mini bio Level 12

pre timeskip luffy defeated crocodile.

law is over 20 times stronger than arabasta luffy

Post by ImDictatorBowDown (1,586 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@othus12: Croco boy seemed to be out of his prime when he fought Luffy in Alabasta, during the Marineford Arc, the dude went toe to toe with Dolflamingo and Mihawk and came out of the war with little more than scratches.

@ImDictatorBowDown: doflamingo was offering crocodile an alliance that's why he didnt went all out on him. and mihawk went to the war because he had nothing better to do. mihawk is so above crocodile its not even funny he could one shot him just like he one shotted daz.

scratches? he was about to get destroyed by diamond jozu. in fact doflamingo was the one who saved him

@othus12: I'm not saying he would have won his respective bouts, only that he did in fact get a reaction out of them. Law would get trumped by Jozu just as easily, seeing as Jozu fought on par with Aokiji, and Crocodile still came out of the war with very minor injuries. Law does take this but IMO it's just because we haven't seen what Crocodile is truly capable of, it's heavily implied that he is out of his prime by his comments on the New World.

@ImDictatorBowDown: then how come luffy defeated him? in the end he didnt even had water to use against crocodile and he still won.

@othus12: As I said the dude was out of his prime, either that or PIS since Luffy didn't have a real way of defeating Logia at that point and had lost to him on 3 separate occasions prior to his victory.

@ImDictatorBowDown: sometimes when someone is just too powerful there's no way you can defeat him no matter how hard you try. take ace for example. he never managed to even land a hit on whitebeard even though he tried to kill him for days.

to put it in another way i dont see arabasta luffy defeating law no matter how hard he tries. with his room open law can deflect a meteor with one finger.

@othus12: Fair enough, granted what Crocodile has shown currently isn't enough to beat Law, we'll just have to wait for Crocodile to make another appearance.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel