Trafalgar Law Vs Naruto

Topic started by One_Piece_God on March 29, 2012. Last post by taichokage 1 year, 11 months ago.
Post by One_Piece_God (540 posts) See mini bio Level 8

No knowledge

No prep

Moral on

Both at their peak

Location punk hazard

Post by ohgodwhy (1,480 posts) See mini bio Level 11

I have a feeling that Naruto is probably faster than Law but Law's devil fruit powers are going to give Law the win here. If Naruto gets anywhere even slightly close to Law then he is effectively vulnerable to being dismembered. As we've seen in recent chapters the radius of Law's attack is actually quite large and Naruto is usually a close range fighter. From what I can tell so far only Logia users are partially effective against him but even Smoker lost in the end. We'll have to see if Luffy defeats him in the upcoming chapters to see if he has a weakness but so far he's looking pretty strong.

I only say this though because there is no prep, so Naruto wouldn't know about how deadly getting close to Law is. If Naruto did know and went straight into 9 tails chakra mode he might get the win here by just launching lots of chakra arms at Law outside of his range and bijuu bombs.

Post by All_StarSupes (767 posts) See mini bio Level 10

If you have strong a enough Haki Laws ability is useless (He's no where near a top tier OP character). But seeing as how Naruto doesn't possess Haki, he could be in trouble unless he can Ko Law from a distance.

@ohgodwhy said:

If Naruto did know and went straight into 9 tails chakra mode he might get the win here by just launching lots of chakra arms at Law outside of his range and bijuu bombs.

I don't think that will help as we have seen Law can switch the direction of practically anything that enters his Room. He can also move himself about in the Room as well like a substitution jutsu.

Post by Acer. (137 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Law, though it wont be easy.
Post by tronboy (425 posts) See mini bio Level 9
naruto spite
Post by Acer. (137 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@tronboy said:
naruto spite
Not spite at all
Post by othus12 (6,201 posts) See mini bio Level 12

law would win, his hability to rip the heart is just too broken, also he can return projectiles back at the opponent. moreover his area of effect is enormus, he covered a large part of land along with a battleship(which are as big as a mountain) and his attacks can harm just about anything, he even managed to defeat smoker (a logia that even 2 years ago tied with fire fist ace.)

@One_Piece_God: I thought about this too but then I came to the conclusion that Naruto is quite clever and could just fire outside of Laws range and the resulting debris would still cause massive damage to Law. One weakness of Laws is that if there is too much coming towards him he might not be able to defend himself. Naruto always comes up with a good plan when needed so it'd probably better than that tbh. He might fire above Law's attack range and then detonate the bijuu bomb somehow, showering Law with energy blasts. Or he could attack him from lots of different directions at once using his speed advantage and shadow clones. If Naruto attacks him with 1000s of shadow clones at once he could possibly break through Laws barrier.

I still say, that because there's no prep though, Naruto wouldn't know about Laws ability until it was too late.

@ohgodwhy:

Outside of Law's range is a bit pointless as its very large, I doubt the debris will travel that far. All of the G-5 marines was shooting at him & he redirected/switched the place of the bullets with snow easily. Well I don't know about that until I see Naruto being able to spam biju bombs then maybe. Its not a barrier as you can easily enter it & leave it as seen with the G-5 marines standing on that patch of ice just outside the Room. I think prep is useless with an ability like Law's unless you have knowledge as well. This ability is truly broken it seems you really have to have strong haki to cope, even then he can gift wrap your organs if he wants (assuming Smoker's haki is strong).

I agree, so far Law's devil fruit does seem to be very broken but I'm sure a weakness will be revealed soon.

It has a weakness. Anybody with strong enough haki can negate his powers.

@All_StarSupes: Oh you're right, I just re-read the manga because I missed it the first time. It's still pretty broken though in the sense that if you don't have Haki, you're pretty boned. I would assume Smoker had pretty strong Haki but it still got him.

Post by taichokage (12,486 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I would say Law. As long as the area of affect is withing his room, he essentially has telekinesis, a form of teleportation, and the ability to cut and reform anything, any way he wants. Naruto's only hope would be to fire off a beast ball or rasenshuriken before Law activated room, which is possible but not probable. Law has become a tremendously hax character.

Laws power is useful against characters of other universes because they don't really have any defences against it. However in the OP universe, the top tier characters would just negate his powers. Top tier being: Sengoku, Shanks, Dragon, Garp, Akainu etc.

Post by YouFinished (1,027 posts) See mini bio Level 9
law stomps. once he activates room naruto is helpless. a simple backlash from law is multi-city block. i really don't see how naruto has any chance.
Post by taichokage (12,486 posts) See mini bio Level 20
You might want to add Luffy to that haki master list. He does after all possess all 3 haki including the rare king haki. We haven't actually seen how haki can defend against Law's powers, but Luffy should be an elite haki user, which is why he should do well against Law if they actually fight. This is off topic but if Luffy battles Smoker now, at this point he should beat him because he can strike him now.
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,158 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Naruto wins, if he get to Law before Room is up

If not, Law will take this

@taichokage:Luffy does know all 3 variations of Haki but that doesn't make him a master. Only with years of experience will he be able to master Haki to the level that Garp and Rayleigh are at.

Post by Greysmokeman (165 posts) See mini bio Level 5

I d say Trafalgar....a cross in the tombstone...

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel