Toriko vs Yusuke

Topic started by ShadowSilver on April 9, 2013. Last post by phantomrant 1 year, 8 months ago.
Post by ShadowSilver (39 posts) See mini bio Level 7
The fight takes place in a Town. No prep. Morals are on. Win by K.O.  

Versions: End of series Yusuke vs Current Toriko. 

Post by othus12 (7,941 posts) See mini bio Level 13

toriko's stamina and regen give him the win here.

Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

EoS Yusuke is planet level. Yusuke stomps.

Better use Mazoku Yusuke

Post by eddz99 (2,656 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@supernova7005 said:

EoS Yusuke is planet level. Yusuke stomps.

Better use Mazoku Yusuke

Post by JThree47605 (1,014 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@supernova7005: The hell? Since when????

@JThree47605 said:

@supernova7005: The hell? Since when????

I said he is planet level, not a planet buster. He can match even saiyan saga vegeta.

Sensui was already a planetary threat wayyy back in chapter black. he could cause earthquakes and country level destruction with not even 1/5 percent of his power by just powering up. EoS yusuke is easily like 50 times stornger than sensui. Yusuke roflstomps

@supernova7005: you are talking out of your rear

please tell me how yusuke is near this.

how about you post actual scans of yusuke destruction feats instead of comparing him to a much much MUCH powerful character?

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,084 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@supernova7005 said:

He can match even saiyan saga vegeta.

Yusuke is nowhere near Saiyan Saga Vegeta. I question him being near Raditz level let alone Vegeta. I can agree Yusuke wins here but you're overrating a wee bit too much.

@othus12:

here is sensui powering up causing an earthquake....its not even 1/5th of his power and it was putting too much pressure on the planet JUST BY POWERING UP http://www.ultraimg.com/images/fmdiR.jpg

sensui at less than 1/5th of his power is a country buster http://i34.mangareader.net/yu-yu-hakusho/147/yu-yu-hakusho-437088.jpg

EoS yusuke is 50 TIMES stronger than sensui....imagine how much damage yusuke can do. 50x5= 250. So 250x country buster can be safely called planet level

and its not their destructive power, but rather their physical strength which puts him around vegeta level. sensui was destroying mountains in the makai with the shockwaves of his punches, that was earth much much more durable than the human world.

and also their speed.....hiei was hypersonic+ (mach 16+) as a mere C or D class. even A class demons are massively hypersonic+

Prime Raizen is atleast stronger than Captain Ginyu

Post by DBZ_universe (15,885 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@SpeedForceSpider: he can beat Roshi fosho right?

@supernova7005: but what about the feats for yusuke? powerscailing isnt really valid at all. besides he got stomped by raditz on another thread dude raizen at captain ginyu level? LOL can you prove it?

@DBZ_universe: Power-wise, I say EOS Yusuke is Piccolo jr level(being generous) so yeah he could beat Roshi. I don't think he would beat Raditz tbh.

@othus12: YYH has very few feats, so we have to rely on powerscaling esecially for EoS characters. There are no feats after the sensui arc. Raizen at like 2% of his power was able to still overpower the yusuke who was at that time far above sensui (Yusuke at that point is around nappa's level IMO) so imagine how strong he would be in his prime. We have a power level list for DBZ and YYH so we can powerscale.

btw MvC forums accept Yusuke to be around Saiyan Saga vegeta's level http://lounge.moviecodec.com/vs-forum/eos-yusuke-vs-vegeta-saiyan-saga-125669/

@supernova7005: biased arguments are biased MVC forums accept that with no evidence, on the other hand the OBD puts vegeta miles away from yusuke. lets look at the facts:

vegeta destroys him in speed,durability and destructive power,the only aspect that yusuke manages to match is striking power which is class T (this is of course saiyan saga vegeta)

torikos 100 ren kugi punch hasnt been calced nor his 50 ren nail gun but those are about 3-5 times stronger than leg knife which is alredy at G+ (one level below T) so i can say that toriko is right along yusuke in striking power. his speed is on par with yusuke as toriko is also massively hypersonic (double digit) stamina wise they are pretty much even,toriko has regen, yusuke doesnt.

looking at the evidence i must agree that yusuke is above toriko, however just barely. im pretty sure that i can bump this thread in a month from here and toriko will win without problems.

for now yusuke takes this with high difficulty.

@othus12: Yusuke has the advantage in speed as well. Speed and Striking strength go to yusuke while DC and durability go to vegeta. I'd say vegeta beats him but with high difficulty.

However I believe Toriko is quite strong as well....even Toriko should be far above Raditz by now.

@speedforcespider 23rd BT Piccolo junior is barely HST level. even his DC is only island level at max.

@supernova7005: Lies. His power exceeds moon buster Roshi. And WTF Piccolo's power fighting Raditz was nearly the same as when he fought Goku's all he did was create a move(Special Beam Canon) he said so himself. Saying he is barely HST level is BS and you know it. 

@SpeedForceSpider: Roshi's moon busting was an outlier. King Piccolo is far above Roshi and hes only a city buster.

Goku and Piccolo had been training during those 5 years. BoZ Goku >>> 23rd BT Goku

@supernova7005: Nope, Roshi busting the moon is not an outlier,

picolo busted the moon easily at 1200 ( was it 300 or i forgot but it was 300 - 1200 )

http://www.animevice.com/dragon-ball/10-1/respect-master-roshi/97-316607/

http://www.animevice.com/dragon-ball/10-1/db-dbz-dbgt-strenght-or-powerscale/97-334870/#14

@supernova7005: Seriously were do you get this BS from? Goku never stated he trained the whole 5 years. Piccolo devoted all his time on a single move to kill Goku with and Goku had a family. You literally have no proof he did any hardcore training. Hell Goku's power level was 260 King Piccolo saga and he was weaker than according to the Daizenshuu. Beginning of Z power level is about 334 according to Raditz.. So Goku is between 300-330 23rd BT.

So all in all BOZ Goku >= 23 BT Goku. Leave it at that. And saying something is an "outlier" hardly disproves its legitimacy because you don't like it. You're literally the first debater sprouting these random claims.

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@supernova7005: Seriously were do you get this BS from? Goku never stated he trained the whole 5 years. Piccolo devoted all his time on a single move to kill Goku with and Goku had a family. You literally have no proof he did any hardcore training. Hell Goku's power level was 260 King Piccolo saga and he was weaker than according to the Daizenshuu. Beginning of Z power level is about 334 according to Raditz.. So Goku is between 300-330 23rd BT.

So all in all BOZ Goku >= 23 BT Goku. Leave it at that. And saying something is an "outlier" hardly disproves its legitimacy because you don't like it. You're literally the first debater sprouting these random claims.

Nope, i was like that when i was new xDD so i am the FIRST muahahah

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel