Toriko vs Vegeta

Topic started by BladeWade on June 18, 2013. Last post by taichokage 1 year, 1 month ago.
Post by BladeWade (66 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Saiyan Saga Vegeta vs Toriko. 

The fight takes place on a Island. 

In character morals. 

No prep. 

In character. 

Who wins? 

Post by CerusSerenade (2,576 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Vegeta stomps.

Post by ImDictatorBowDown (1,778 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Vegeta, maybe later in the manga Toriko would win but for right now Vegeta

Post by SMXLR8 (7,128 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Don't Fight vegeta, it will only end bad for you
Don't Fight vegeta, it will only end bad for you
Post by nishi99 (1,665 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Vegeta blows up the whole Toriko world.

Post by ChromeDisaster (1,099 posts) See mini bio Level 11

What makes you think he can beat Vegeta when people can't agree on whether or not he can beat Nappa? Vegeta stomps hard

Post by DBZ_universe (15,676 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Vegeta will transform into Oozaru, then Toriko eats him lol

But yeah Vegeta LOLS and wins

Post by taichokage (13,013 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Vegeta still wins this. Toriko isn't over 9000 just yet.
Post by othus12 (6,687 posts) See mini bio Level 13

unless vegeta goes all hur durr give me your best shot toriko dies. tough against zebura it would be another story.

or we could wait 70 chapters to bump this thread.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,676 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Toriko invites Vegeta to a feast.

the end.

Post by ohgodwhy (1,534 posts) See mini bio Level 11

I really don't think Toriko will ever get to planet buster levels so Vegeta should win this with ease.

@ohgodwhy: planet busting isnt everything. dragon ball character's physical strenght and endurance isnt anywhere near their energy output and resist.

@othus12: Yeah but they compensate for their physical durability with their intense speed. Toriko will never be able to hit him and then he'll get a ki blast to the face.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,902 posts) See mini bio Level 15

This is how Toriko dies:

@SpeedForceSpider: lol if toriko connects vegeta would be a goner.

@ohgodwhy: oh is that a fact? goku took 28 hours to fly through the snake way. thats 1 million kilometers(the lenght of the snake way). of course since he flew he skipped all the curves so it was less than 1m kilomters but ok. even if it were 1 million that puts goku at mach 29. toriko is at least mach 600 because of the bubble way feat.

@othus12: DBZ has always been about reaction speed not travel speed. I know they don't travel anywhere near as fast as they react. With DBZ I've always found that they they seem to be able to use intense bursts of speed when needed to dodge each others ki blasts or when fighting with each other.

Now I could go into a long debate how I've always thought they've had FTL reactions, especially during the Namek Saga but I've always believed that they've had massively hypersonic reactions even since the start of DBZ. If you want to disagree with me, that's fine and I really cba to go into a long debate about DBZ reaction speed and travelling speed when I have already done so in the past.

@ohgodwhy: i dont blame you for believing that. some lower tier characters (luffy for example has massive reaction speeds) do that. toriko himself has lightspeed reactions. my point here is that even with that toriko should have no problem tagging the likes of nappa or vegeta. and considering their resist to punches and kicks things get ugly for them.

we could go for the good ol stats comparison and see who would win (dont kill me for this) im just gonna post every possible stat.

lifting strenght: edge-toriko

striking strenght: edge-toriko

speed: edge-toriko

DC: edge- vegeta by far

reactions: edge-stalemate?

hax: edge- toriko (ultimate routine broken as hell)

regen:edge- toriko

stamina: edge-vegeta.

intelligence: edge- toriko

AOE: edge-vegeta

in character for fights: edge-toriko (vegeta is cocky, especially scouter)

range: edge-vegeta

if dragon ball characters had the same resist to punches and kicks than they have against energy based attacks this would be a no contest. i wouldnt even argue for toriko it would be a stomp. but toriko excels in the one weakness of the z fighters and that's what keeps this debate alive.

Post by ChromeDisaster (1,099 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@othus12: pretty decent. If Vegeta automatically resorts to ki blasts, which is not in character, he would be in grave danger.

Post by nishi99 (1,665 posts) See mini bio Level 11

This is what happens to Toriko's planet.

@nishi99: it gets bombarded with filler? i fail to see why dragon ball characters never do that in fights oh wait its because they would die too. instead they resort to a fist fight and lower class energy strikes that sometimes dont even mountain bust. and that would result in toriko wooping vegeta.

@ChromeDisaster: yeah if vegeta started spamming ki blasts toriko would have a really hard time but i dont see vegeta doing that. at least not right off the bat.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel