Toriko Vs Tsunayoshi

Topic started by CrimsonCarnage on June 11, 2013. Last post by ChromeDisaster 1 year, 1 month ago.
Post by CrimsonCarnage (8 posts) See mini bio Level 5
 The fight takes place in a Forest.  In character. Random encounter. K.O. ftw. Who wins? 

Post by SMXLR8 (6,940 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Post by othus12 (6,373 posts) See mini bio Level 12

anyways toriko beats tsuna down to a pulp.

Post by CrimsonCarnage (8 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@SMXLR8: Oh.
Post by taichokage (12,683 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Actually, now Toriko probably would win. He always had the raw power and physical advantage, but I gave it to Tsuna because of a number of hax abilities. Now because of his precog, he could probably avoid Tsuna's petrification and what not. The sole issue is Tsuna's speed. He can react at light speed and could outpace a lightspeed mover. Still Toriko could outlast him and avoid his hax abilities, and Tsuna's blows (probably the only thing that could connect with Toriko) aren't even going to register as mosquito bites. But once Tsuna wears down, Toriko could one shot him in numerous ways. It wouldn't be easy but as long as Toriko is defensive at the start, he can beat Tsuna.

torikos leg boomerang is harder to dodge than a lightspeed attack. good luck with the spam

Post by ChromeDisaster (1,099 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Flying fork knocks Tsuna out of the air, then Toriko connects with 32 ren twin kugi punch

@ChromeDisaster: you mean 100 ren twin kugi punch : D

@othus12: whyyyyyyy!?!??!? I didn't get there far in the manga yet. But that looks painful. Is that Staajyun or a GT Robo?

@ChromeDisaster: damnn im sorry!! i wont tell anything more so that i dont spoil more than i alredy have.

@othus12: Too late. Just finished chapter 224 last night. He was killing starjun
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel