Toriko vs Tetsuo

Topic started by IndridCold on Oct. 10, 2013. Last post by GeneralVan 2 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by IndridCold (1,254 posts) See mini bio Level 14

vs

Who wins?

Post by SMXLR8 (7,189 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@IndridCold:why did you think this was a good fight?

Post by YoungChief (546 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Which Tetsuo? I hear that the manga version is lightspeed, anime version dies easily

Post by KingOfAsh (1,389 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Manga Tetsuo blew a hole in the Moon, can explode/implode people with a thought, can absorb the matter around him into himself and almost destroyed the Earth with a minature Big Bang (or was is a Black Hole?)

Tetsuo stomps

Post by Kuro_San (1,338 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Manga Tetsuo rapes....hard

Post by taichokage (13,318 posts) See mini bio Level 20
He seemingly couldn't be killed by anything either short of a mini big bang. Tetsuo definitely takes this.

@SMXLR8: honestly i have no idea.... i actually thought conduct of the king was going to help........ but then i realized manga tetsuo would've raped him completely.

Bump.

How does current Toriko fare?

Tetsuo is just a different caliber. Inconsistent but not in his ability to survive. Maybe EOS Toriko but right now he still would lose.

@taichokage: Aw damn.... even the 4HK at once would lose?

Probably. His regeneration type allows him to convert any matter he couches into him. He's survived crazy damage too like bombs that make nukes look like a joke, holes blown through him, and a fraction I a degree above absolute 0. But his telekinesis is the biggest problem. He took a chunk out of the moon and he can explode people by thinking it. He's also a teleporting flier who can survive in outer space.
Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,280 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@IndridCold: If they got off a Oushoku Bansan they'd win, but without it they'd have to rely on Sunny's Satan Hair, maybe Coco's poison could slow him down, and Zebra's Death sound. Toriko honestly can do the least here, for I don't know if CoK would work. Maybe his mind fcuk would? Not entirely sure...

Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Maybe pre end of movie Tetsuo would lose.

Manga version or post Akira unsealment Tetsuo stomps.

Post by GeneralVan (1,770 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Not actually sure about this. Tetsuo most likely wins, but he got beat pretty hard by Nappa on the OBD. Then again, all Nappa has to do is lift 2 fingers. So unless Toriko has a similar attack, Tetsuo would win. Acacia's disciples would have been a better match.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel