Toriko vs Sensui and Toguro

Topic started by LHWKnight on Jan. 1, 2014. Last post by othus12 11 months, 4 weeks ago.
Post by LHWKnight (2,811 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Vol. 1
Vol. 1

First round: Toriko vs Taguro both are at full power

Second round: Toriko vs Sensui both at full power

Third: Toriko vs both at full power.

Toguro 120%
Toguro 120%

they will fight on Toriko's earth, which is about the size of Jupiter.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,084 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Toriko beats the breaks off Toguro with complete ease. Round 2: Sacred Armor vs Fork Armor anyone? Toriko again wins here with ease. Round 3: basically what happens Round 2 but Toguro dies from Toriko and Sensui's clash of blows instead.
Post by othus12 (8,038 posts) See mini bio Level 13

toriko laughs at both and kills them with a multi continent fork cannon.

Maybe make this a weaker version of Toriko to make it fair.

indeed. to be fair it should be toriko pre awakening and pre conduct of the king.

4 beast arc or shokurin temple arc would be a better match.

im inclining on shokurin temple toriko judging how gaoh recently won against sensui and toguro is wayy behind sensui.

This match is unbalance. Toguro is fodder here. I feel 4 Beasts arc would be a good match for Sensui as well. But if he wants to match Toriko with Toguro which would be like what Regal Mammoth arc, Sensui would solo stomp. So this is an unbalanced battle I'm afraid.

@SpeedForceSpider: so in the end toguro has nothing to do here

Pretty much man, nothing to do but wait to get killed.
Post by taichokage (15,469 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Toriko feeds these guys to Terry for lunch.
Post by ImDictatorBowDown (2,261 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Toriko can beat them with his intimidation alone now.

@taichokage: the funny part is that terry would beat them too.

Post by Obito (579 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Toriko toys with them. 
Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Toriko eats them for dinner

Post by Justalittlegirl (1,167 posts) See mini bio Level 11

I love Yu Yu Hakusho, but isn't Toriko a continent buster or something? The sort of thing that would laugh at even the pure manliness of Raizen?

There are people in Toriko who can planet bust. One reason why it hasn't happened is because their world is immensely massive. But yeah, Toriko has continent level potency in some of his attacks.
Post by YoungChief (556 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@taichokage said:

There are people in Toriko who can planet bust. One reason why it hasn't happened is because their world is immensely massive. But yeah, Toriko has continent level potency in some of his attacks.

I'm still not convinced personally, and even if it was true, Jirou is the only one so far who can do it. I really doubt any one gets powerscaled to him considering strength is his defining attribute, and even Acacia noted that his strength was fearsome. On top of that, Coco has explained that the majority of mass on their planet is abnormal, which is accurate because an entirely solid planet of that size simply cannot exist within the realm of physics, imo it's likely that much of the innards of the planet are hollow as Coco noted that even with their advanced technology they know nothing about the inside of their planet. It also explains why the gravity is so low for the sheer size of the planet really, well done Shimabukuro, I really thought he was just going to ignore this, shouldn't have doubted him.

I'm not saying a lot of people can destroy the Toriko world, but if it's Earth or Mars mass for instance, I think there are some who can. King Octopus Kong destroyed Wu Jungle which is twice the Size of Eurasia or around 60-70% of our land surface and it was only Capture level 132. Mount Turtle tanked an explosiin bigger than either Australia or Europe with no damage and its calture level is in the same range. There are exponentially higher capture levels and each one gets higher incrementally. In other words, Capture level 50 isn't twice capture level 25, it's several times stronger.
Post by YoungChief (556 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@taichokage said:

I'm not saying a lot of people can destroy the Toriko world, but if it's Earth or Mars mass for instance, I think there are some who can. King Octopus Kong destroyed Wu Jungle which is twice the Size of Eurasia or around 60-70% of our land surface and it was only Capture level 132. Mount Turtle tanked an explosiin bigger than either Australia or Europe with no damage and its calture level is in the same range. There are exponentially higher capture levels and each one gets higher incrementally. In other words, Capture level 50 isn't twice capture level 25, it's several times stronger.

We'll see man, I'm trying not to get caught up in power levels and start speculating how strong anything is before we get any feats at all. I'm still skeptical on how so many creatures with the power they have can exist on this planet without severely damaging it with their constant battles, but I guess we'll have to wait and see about that too, maybe the eight kings keep the other creatures in check when it comes to that, maybe the landmass regrows itself, I have no clue.

As for the feats you mentioned, look at the Wu Jungle "destruction" again man, here I'll link it to you http://static.mangainn.com/mangas/1636/88679/003_07_19_2012_00_32_32.png

He didn't "destroy" the Wu Jungle, it really just looks like he passed through, the trail of destruction on the ground being his path. Impressive but, not even close to what you're suggesting, and Octopus Kong didn't "destroy" the Gourmet pyramid either. Mount turtle tanked an attack that had a huge AOE, but we both know it wasn't actually in the petatons range, and it wasn't an "explosion" he tanked, it was a constant barrage of attacks. As for Ice Hell, you already know how I feel about that, I really just don't place the Four Beast at continent level, I can't do it based on the evidence

even if the four beasts arent on continent level they sure are on multi country which is a little below. full power 4 beast is at least continent level considering it saw as food the guys that one shotted these multi country beasts.

and four beast was 350. which is quite nothing as we have seen on the recent chapters. btw taichokage is right. capture levels are exponential. that's why the 4 beast even after absorbing 4 creatures on 100+ didnt even reached 400.

the planet hasnt been destroyed only because there are 8 kings for each zone of gourmet world so that keeps things in balance.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel