Toriko vs Sani

Topic started by othus12 on Jan. 1, 2014. Last post by othus12 7 months, 4 weeks ago.
Post by othus12 (6,683 posts) See mini bio Level 13

vs

current versions of both

standard knowledge. (what they alredy know of each other)

STAGE: USA.

who wins?

Post by Low (1,367 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Toriko will win.

@Low: how so?

@othus12: Because he is the weakest of the 4 Heavenly Kings.

@Low: im shocked. did you just said he is the weakest? going by feats he is in the top two. of course the other one int he top 2 is toriko but still. what makes you think he is the weakest? normally coco is regarded as the weakest. im curious now.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,899 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Sani can win with his Satan hair. But I don't think he really has an answer to CoK yet. They can one shot each other, but I am leaning towards Toriko at the moment. Coco Is too boss to be the weakest Othus -_-

@SpeedForceSpider: satan hair is just too much for someone like coco.

sani was until this week the strongest of the 4 heavenly kings due to satan hair with nearly infinite appetite energy.

however toriko got a really good upgrade so that puts him again on sani's level.

sani does have intuition and food honor which should stall CoK to some degree. not to mention sani's abilities are a good counter to toriko's.

@othus12 said:

@Low: im shocked. did you just said he is the weakest? going by feats he is in the top two. of course the other one int he top 2 is toriko but still. what makes you think he is the weakest? normally coco is regarded as the weakest. im curious now.

Because he'd rather look good than fight.

@Low: i disagree. he allowed to get his intestines ripped in half just to apply hair marionette to tommy.

-

he doesnt like it but he WILL do it.

I was actually joking about the whole Coco thing dude. Even though he is my favorite character *sniff* but did you seriously make this battle with a clear winner in mind?

@SpeedForceSpider: i know lol coco is a badass.

no i didnt im just wondering every possible aspect. i know my toriko but sometimes i could miss some details.

the way i see it now is

toriko can cut sani's hair.

however sani has more feelers and more range than before

toriko also improved in range and can deliver fork cannons that dont go off until (probably) thousands of kilometers.

sani has the upper hand in appetite energy but i dont see him catching toriko with satan hair.

sani can reflect toriko's nail gun and kugi punch but his fry gaeshi would probably fail against knife nail gun due to the cutting properties.

its really hard for me to choose a winner.

@othus12: Its funny when you think about it. Sani's hair (a single strand) at base (start of series) was capable of carrying 200 tons. Well, more like around 10 strands.

@Low: yeah sani's strands have evolved a lot. when he had 300,000 strands he could hold 90 million tons. but now with 1 million strands he seems to be able to lift an ammount far more ridiculous considering he could go solo at death falls with extreme ease and reflect the 1 trillion ton mountain without flinching.

@othus12 said:

@Low: yeah sani's strands have evolved a lot. when he had 300,000 strands he could hold 90 million tons. but now with 1 million strands he seems to be able to lift an ammount far more ridiculous considering he could go solo at death falls with extreme ease and reflect the 1 trillion ton mountain without flinching.

1 trillion ton?..

@Low: indeed my friend

1 trillion tons falling over your head+ death falls = barely above capture level 80.

I still have to side with Toriko as long as he fights smart. He is known to be reckless at times though, which could cause him to lose.

@SpeedForceSpider: yeah that's what i mean. it could really go either way right?

Agreed either could hold the number 2 spot at the moment.

@othus12: Still thats nothing for Toriko. I mean Toriko's fork guns are stronger than that.

@Low: sure they are but what if sani got a hold of toriko? he cannot free himself from hair marionette.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel