Toriko VS Rob Lucci

Topic started by SMXLR8 on Feb. 15, 2013. Last post by SMXLR8 1 year, 7 months ago.
Post by SMXLR8 (7,208 posts) See mini bio Level 16

I saw this fight so here we are...

Rules

no prep , in character , speed is equal if there is a problem , no flying if it makes it fair? , this is bb corn arc toriko not current

Location - Gourmet Coliseum

Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,442 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@SMXLR8: toriko absolutely stomps....one attack from toriko and its over

Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Kugi punch+Luccis face=

Toriko babyshakes

Post by taichokage (13,398 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Toriko could solo CP9 with ease. He's also physical in nature but think Lucci x10 and that's not enough.

@taichokage: so who wins?

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,967 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Spite. Toriko wins with ease.

Post by JThree47605 (1,004 posts) See mini bio Level 10

From what I have read so far from Toriko he should win pretty handily. I'm only 38 chapters in and this guy is doing some pretty ridiculous stuff. I can only imagine the damage he is doing in later chapters.

Post by othus12 (6,905 posts) See mini bio Level 13

toriko would absolutely destroy lucci, how about toriko up to the bb corn arc? because right now toriko is multi mountain buster with ease and his reflexes are precog-like.

@othus12: that might the version of troriko that this fight was made by not sure though

@FormerCrimsonKing: @Haofan123: @taichokage: @SpeedForceSpider: This is not current toriko since when this fight was made a lot of people said that Rob would win so Op is edited this is bb corn arc toriko

@SMXLR8 said:

@FormerCrimsonKing: @Haofan123: @taichokage: @SpeedForceSpider: This is not current toriko since when this fight was made a lot of people said that Rob would win so Op is edited this is bb corn arc toriko

I believe that the majority said toriko would stomp lucci, not the other way around. Either way, BB corn arc toriko should still win. Even if he is slower at that point in time nothing Lucci can do would really hurt toriko whereas it would only be a matter of time before toriko tags and decimates lucci

Agreed. BB arc Toriko is much weaker but still stronger than Lucci. Lucci has him on speed but it won't make enough of a difference to win.

@Haofan123: @taichokage: I don't know about that a lot people said that if speed was equal and no flying toriko has a chance

If speed were equal, Lucci loses his only advantage. Toriko murders him as it is but he annihilates him with equal speed. That's what we're trying to say.
Post by othus12 (6,905 posts) See mini bio Level 13

i disagree, lucci can hurt bb corn toriko really bad, and he has the range advantage even though luccis tekkai would be pretty useless since torikos knife can cut trough alloys harder than steel still rokougan and rankyaku should do a decent amount of damage

@taichokage: the op say if there is a problem then speed equal is if speed is needed then no equal speed

@othus12 said:

i disagree, lucci can hurt bb corn toriko really bad, and he has the range advantage even though luccis tekkai would be pretty useless since torikos knife can cut trough alloys harder than steel still rokougan and rankyaku should do a decent amount of damage

Thing is, Toriko has taken much worse than anything Lucci has ever dished out and his fight with tommyrod should be clear testiment to that. he would be able to fight through the pain and annihilate lucci

Toriko vs Tommyrod was epic. Loved that fight. But even by BB corn arc I'd say Lucci's advantage is still only his mobility. Toriko had developed range attacks at that arc so Lucci has no advantage there with rankyaku either. Just his mobility.

bump

Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,442 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@SMXLR8: why did you bump? the fight was already decided.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel