Toriko vs Raditz

Topic started by CrimsonCarnage on June 13, 2013. Last post by GoldenStar66 1 year, 6 months ago.
Post by CrimsonCarnage (8 posts) See mini bio Level 5
The fight takes place in Konoha. In character. No prep. Standard winning rules. Who wins? 

Post by ChromeDisaster (1,102 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Toriko

Post by DBZ_universe (15,887 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@ChromeDisaster: Toriko makes HST look powerful!

@DBZ_universe: how so?

@ChromeDisaster: by able to beat DBZ characters.

Post by othus12 (8,025 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

toriko forms the image of raditz head being chopped off.

@DBZ_universe: Oh Yeah!!! Just wait until you get farther into the manga. You will see why this is happening

@ChromeDisaster: I'll read some 20 chapters today... if I do that Ill catch up quick.

Online Now

@DBZ_universe: thats awesome. which chapter are you on?

@othus12: as of today I was supposed to be on 30 but since I got a headache yesterday I am still on four.

Tho I plan to make up by reading lots of chapters.

Also Toriko is awesome.

Post by taichokage (15,451 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I caught up in like 2 1/2 weeks, around 15 -20 chapters a day. It was so good. As for this fight, ehh I still can't see him winning. That would be saying he is stronger than start of Z Goku and Piccolo combined. I don't know about that. But again he isn't far offf from Saiyan saga level. Physically he already destroys them.
Online Now

@taichokage: i had to rewatch the entire fight between goku and piccolo vs raditz. i still think toriko would win. the level shown by raditz doesnt cut it.

Fair enough. I still think its a bit iffy though. But a tad off topic, how did you like the latest chapter?
Online Now

@taichokage:damn toriko's attacks went up again. 60 ren knife nail gun looked extremely over powered. he may be on par with sani soon.

Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Toriko can beat even Nappa, let alone Raditz. He's just wayyyy too fast.

Toriko has mach 600+ feats, while Raditz is probably not even mach 50.

Raditz gets one shotted

Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

i don't think he could take nappa IMO... yet, soon. not yet, but soon. he still isn't shatter entire portions of planets with a casual finger bang. Which nappa is capable of.

Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@solesamurai: Busting power is not everything that matters in a fight, neither has Nappa used that attack in a fight.

Toriko has much higher speed and striking strength, which should give him the win

Online Now

i agree that nappa has greater DC but that means little when your opponent can attack faster and has more skill in combat.

Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

How does it mean little? He lifts his finger and destroys everything in a continent sized radius effortlessly, and there is evidence supporting that in DBZ ki, strength and speed scale linearly to some degree. sure nappa show to much but that's because he was fighting guys much weaker than him, he had no reason to go all out until Goku showed up and by then he was just outclassed so he got made look bad.

Yeah, Sani seems like the most hax of the Kings right now, but I still think Zebra is the strongest. But Toriko's looking good. Very good. The King's seem to have strengths in different aspects. Toriko has the best physical prowess but little hax. Coco is the least physical and destructive, but the smartest and most lethal. Sani is the most hax and has a massive scale he can effect and is probably stronger than Coco physically but is not as strong as Toriko. Zebra is the cheat character though because he's basically both as strong as Toriko if not stronger physically and has the hax and scale that Sani does more or less.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel