TORIKO vs NARUTO

Topic started by othus12 on Sept. 14, 2012. Last post by othus12 2 years ago.
Post by othus12 (7,266 posts) See mini bio Level 13

the rules:

-naruto can only go full kurama for 5 minutes as it is originally stated

-they are in character

-win by KO or death

-battle at marineford plaza (one piece)

-naruto has 2 clones for sennin energy

-current toriko

-current naruto

-start at 20 meters from each other

Post by phantomrant (1,401 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Toriko wins due to having a speed advantage (in fact, he'd likely speedblitz), the power advantage (which was what he was previously lacking in to win a fight against BM), flight, and precognition.

Post by SMXLR8 (7,363 posts) See mini bio Level 16

can we stop with all these TORIKO post like really

@SMXLR8:

Post by Kurohige (3,743 posts) See mini bio Level 19

@othus12: ROFL!

Post by taichokage (14,132 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Lol. I also don't tend to like reoccurring characters in the battle forums but in this instance im ok with it because Toriko is far more powerful than he was when the majority of his limited amount of threads were made.

@taichokage said:

Lol. I also don't tend to like reoccurring characters in the battle forums but in this instance im ok with it because Toriko is far more powerful than he was when the majority of his limited amount of threads were made.

this!

Post by jeanroygrant (50 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Naruto ROTF Stomos him.

Post by wkar (171 posts) See mini bio Level 10

The final form of NARUTO would win.

@jeanroygrant: you dont know anything about toriko do you?

Post by jeanroygrant (50 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@othus12 said:

@jeanroygrant: you dont know anything about toriko do you?

I do.

Post by SwordandShields (7 posts) See mini bio Level 5

Naruto has insane durability so it would not matter how much damage that will be inflicted unless it's death. Naruto has a healing factor that is quite fast compared to other ninja. Naruto takes this.

@SwordandShields: toriko has better healing factor by far. gourmet cells are above any healing factor in the HST maybe except for the hogyoku in bleach,edo tensei (if you consider that a healing factor) in naruto and marcos phoenix flames in one piece. toriko can keep up well with the nine tails (not naruto,toriko is above him) in destructive power and durability, the thing is, toriko doesnt need to sacrifice speed for power, unlike narutos kurama form (which only lasts for 5 minutes BTW).and yeah i forgot to mention, toriko has food honor wich makes him a lot harder to beat since even if you are stronger if you lack food honor you cant beat someone with knowledge of it. (this is toriko pre-food honor)

when he fought against someone weaker, but that had knowledge of food honor....

he even made toriko admit defeat

Post by JoJolion (3 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Haha, Toriko stomps Naruto Uzumaki.

I think though the main deciding factor here is that if you actually read through the series, Toriko, as opposed to Naruto, is legitimately intelligent. However, that aside, ontop of having incredible endurance as seen when he straight up got pounded by the Four Beast where he's just swimming in a pool of his own blood. Food honor, food luck, Gourmet Cells would be to much for Kurama, I mean Toriko at one point got cut up pretty bad and even lost a arm, but it regenerated. Gourmet Cells can become resistent enough to enter on some Dragon Ball Z qualifications of hard skin where swords can't even pierce you. Not to mention the whole Intimidation factor which is basically a more physical rendition of haki from One Piece, the concept of utilising your inner soul. Kugi Punch is all it'd take to K.O. Naruto, I mean did you see where he punched this dude and not only did this guy fly back a few miles but he EXPLODED on some Hokuto no Ken level. You see these guys get tossed through skyscrapers like rag dolls and it doesn't even effect them.

Post by MarioRedfield (1,859 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@othus12 said:

@SMXLR8:

LOL

@JoJolion said:

Haha, Toriko stomps Naruto Uzumaki.

I think though the main deciding factor here is that if you actually read through the series, Toriko, as opposed to Naruto, is legitimately intelligent. However, that aside, ontop of having incredible endurance as seen when he straight up got pounded by the Four Beast where he's just swimming in a pool of his own blood. Food honor, food luck, Gourmet Cells would be to much for Kurama, I mean Toriko at one point got cut up pretty bad and even lost a arm, but it regenerated. Gourmet Cells can become resistent enough to enter on some Dragon Ball Z qualifications of hard skin where swords can't even pierce you. Not to mention the whole Intimidation factor which is basically a more physical rendition of haki from One Piece, the concept of utilising your inner soul. Kugi Punch is all it'd take to K.O. Naruto, I mean did you see where he punched this dude and not only did this guy fly back a few miles but he EXPLODED on some Hokuto no Ken level. You see these guys get tossed through skyscrapers like rag dolls and it doesn't even effect them.

this : ) lol i find it funny that he takes attacks that would incapacitate a lot of people like nothing, like getting his foot pierced

his reaction was just like when someone steps on an small rock bare footed

not a feat at all, but its a little funny XD

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel