Toriko vs Nappa

Topic started by supernova7005 on June 10, 2013. Last post by 5th 11 months, 1 week ago.
Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Current Toriko (from Toriko) vs Nappa (from DBZ)

who wins?

Post by ChromeDisaster (1,099 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Nappa. He has projectiles lol.

But seriously, Toriko

Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Nappa would win IMO

Post by othus12 (6,872 posts) See mini bio Level 13

if nappa gets a ki blast in he may win.. however with food honor i dont see that happening anytime soon.

idk i always saw dragon ball characters having ridiculous energy output and energy resist. however they havent shown much for actual muscle strenght. and they dont seem that durable against actual punches or kicks. i can tell some instances:

-vegeta getting damaged by rocks big rocks but nothing mountain sized.

-goku only being able to lift 40 tons on base form and this goku is thousands of times stronger than nappa. if his energy output were as good as his strenght he would be able to lift planet earth and even more.

-gohan finding hard to carry the Z sword which shouldnt weight more than 500 tons.

if my theory is true then the attacks of toriko should be able to damage and kill nappa

in those instances toriko characters are wayy above dragon ball characters and that's why i think they can damage them. sani can reflect away almost 100 million tons. it might sound funny and incredible but if the gets gohan with hair marionette he wouldnt be able to move even on sjj2.

Post by taichokage (13,360 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Nappa still wins because not only does he fly but he has attacks on such a scale that even Toriko couldn't avoid them. But not for long. Seriously it's getting close.
Post by nishi99 (1,706 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Nappa easily.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,724 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Nappa.

But I have heard feats of Toriko that makes him physically stronger than anyone in Z.

Post by ImDictatorBowDown (1,923 posts) See mini bio Level 13

This is completely casual Nappa

If Nappa dies, Ghost Nappa will be released.

Post by ReiKai (3,517 posts) See mini bio Level 10
I recommend watching this for the sheer fun and awesomeness of it.

I have seen part of it.

Post by MarioRedfield (1,759 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Toriko seems cool.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,959 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@nishi99 said:

Nappa easily.

Post by xlab3000 (1,395 posts) See mini bio Level 10

the crossover was cool

Post by BladeWade (66 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Nappa stomps. 
Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@othus12 said:

if nappa gets a ki blast in he may win.. however with food honor i dont see that happening anytime soon.

idk i always saw dragon ball characters having ridiculous energy output and energy resist. however they havent shown much for actual muscle strenght. and they dont seem that durable against actual punches or kicks. i can tell some instances:

-vegeta getting damaged by rocks big rocks but nothing mountain sized.

-goku only being able to lift 40 tons on base form and this goku is thousands of times stronger than nappa. if his energy output were as good as his strenght he would be able to lift planet earth and even more.

-gohan finding hard to carry the Z sword which shouldnt weight more than 500 tons.

if my theory is true then the attacks of toriko should be able to damage and kill nappa

in those instances toriko characters are wayy above dragon ball characters and that's why i think they can damage them. sani can reflect away almost 100 million tons. it might sound funny and incredible but if the gets gohan with hair marionette he wouldnt be able to move even on sjj2.

Alot of this stuff is due to inconsistencies and they're mostly low end feats for their respective characters. For example

Goku also caught a mountain in the Frieza saga with his bare hands in base form. The mountain was a bit larger than say one of the pyramids in Egypt, those things weight around 5.7 million tons each, Goku effortlessly caught that thing. Then you take into account that in SSJ he can lift 100x that that's 570million+ tons. Considering the very linear scaling of power levels and super saiyan transformations in DBZ in Super Saiyan he should be capable of lifting entire cities right out of the ground easily. The 40 ton thing was a very low end feat, but as you can see his high end feats from much earlier in the manga sort of debunk that feat.

The thing with DBZ is it can be inconsistent at times throughout the manga. Which is why ABC logic is so important and destructive feats are basically all that are used in DBZ threads, because people could argue for days upon days how DBZ characters aren't very strong, and likewise people could argue that they are incredibly strong. it's all because of the inconsistency of their physical feats.

Sani would get overpowered quite easily in SSJ2 by gohan given high end feats. even then he'd still have to first catch Gohan which isn't exactly easy.

Post by 5th (1,247 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@ReiKai said:

I recommend watching this for the sheer fun and awesomeness of it.

That's a joke, either of the two wouldn't last a second against SSJ Goku but still a good fight

@MarioRedfield said:

Toriko seems cool.

It does. I am going to start reading it soon

Post by othus12 (6,872 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@solesamurai: remind me when has gohan ever exceed 90 million tons of force?? you can calc that but it is mere speculation... but toriyama gave specific weights so we could imply that 40 tons is the lifting strenght he intended to give to goku. btw the ssj multiplier is by 50 not 100. anyways i think you are right. depending on the feats we choose the dragon ball characters up their tier or low it. even so toriko characters are quite close so it doesnt matter. i wouldnt be so happy if toriko characters get as strong as dragon ball characters though its likely that this is gonna happen sooner or later.

Post by taichokage (13,360 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Toriko will not only match the Z, I think they will surpass it within half a decade. The progression rate is exponentially fast. The only exceptions being the strongest movie villains like Broly, Janemba, Hirudegarn and if course Birusu. I don't know if the Toriko cast will ever make those levels. But mainstream Z I can see it.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel