Toriko vs Meryem

Topic started by ImDictatorBowDown on Dec. 22, 2012. Last post by taichokage 1 year, 7 months ago.
Post by ImDictatorBowDown (1,739 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Power vs Speed who wins?

Pre Food Honor Toriko

Post Nuke Meruem

Setting: Chimera Ant Nest

Toriko (Toriko)
Toriko (Toriko)

VS

Chimera Ant King Meruem (HxH)
Chimera Ant King Meruem (HxH)
Post by othus12 (6,581 posts) See mini bio Level 13

feats for meruem? i only heard he got defeated by adult gon or something like that

Post by t3h_bash (53 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@othus12: No, Gon never fought him... Infact, I don't think they even saw each other iirc. In the manga Meruem was crippled by a nuke like explosion, so if Torika has an attack at that level then he can win, otherwise Meruem wins.

@t3h_bash: then toriko wins, his attacks can kill a level 100+ monster with one hit and a level 100+ monster can shrug off a nuke like nothing. an attack that leveled up to 10 million square kilometers was tanked by mounturtle, a monster class 100+. on the other hand toriko killed gaoh, which also was a class 100+ monster with one hit.

@othus12: How fast is Toriko? Meruem has blitzed solid hypersonic characters without them even noticing something had happened

@ImDictatorBowDown: toriko can track monsters that dodge lightspeed attacks, here is my example with gaoh which dodged 6 laser beams fired right above him from a space station

here gaoh dodges them even at point blank (the beams came from the forehead area)

but against toriko

@othus12: hmm this seems to be a mismatch then, is there an earlier incarnation of Toriko that would make this match more even?

@ImDictatorBowDown: actually there is. toriko got massively stronger after he learned food honor and ate the bubble fruit, id say that pre-food honor would be a better match.

@othus12: I need to look more into Toriko, which is better the manga or anime?

@ImDictatorBowDown: manga by FAR, i hate the anime,the animation looks horrible and its censored everywhere, the manga on the other hand is EPIC i really like it. you should read it

Post by taichokage (12,879 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Hmm, Meryem is a tank himself. He has high level brute strength and durability to survive a nuke (albeit barely). But Toriko is freakishly strong. Meryem has Youpi's enhanced strength and Pouf's flight and apparently multiplying abilities, but he wasn't seen using all of those abilities and honestly it wouldn't help him much as it is anyway. Gotta say Toriko takes this with relative ease.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel