TORIKO VS KRATOS

Topic started by othus12 on Feb. 13, 2012. Last post by Yusuke52 2 years, 7 months ago.
Post by othus12 (6,848 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

Who would win in a battle between the god of war and the charisma of the gourmet era?

stage: empty gourmet colisseum

both with killing intent on

speed:equal

victory by ko or kill

Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@othus12: How strong is kratos, since a while ago Toriko just smashed a mountain with the aid of sani

Post by Yusuke52 (426 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@Nerx: Kratos managed to stop the Titan Chronos from crushing him between his fingers, and fights with giant creatures on a regular basis so I would think that it is very high.

With that being said, I would say Kratos loses since Toriko is faster and has better destructive feats.

But Kratos could kill him if he had an opening with the Blade of Olympus. But I cant see that happening.

@Yusuke52: Toriko will eat him and his gourmet cells will evolve :D

@Nerx: Chronos ate him and he just cut his way out lol

A bit graphic if you're not into that kind of thing, so watch with discretion.

@Yusuke52: Toriko doesn't swallow , he bites first

He would need to bite hard if he is going to eat kratos.

Besides I think Kratos is hazardous to your health if ingested lol

@Yusuke52: Toriko is like a miz of Monster Hunter and Cooking Mama, he fights beasts on a daily basis and eats them to get stronger... Smaller animals get swallowed but bigger guys get cooked first then eaten.

Then again my scenario only applies in a straight up fistfight, Kratos has some pretty HAX equipment

@Nerx: Yeah it really depends on if he gets any of the items, powers and equipment he had in the games or not like Rage of Sparta and Blade of Olympus, that way he could win.

But without equipment Toriko beats him.

Kratos still lacks in speed against Toriko even with equipment so that could be his downfall (But he has some nice reaction times, like deflecting Zeus's Lightning Bolts and so on)

@Yusuke52 said:

@Nerx: But without equipment Toriko eats him.

Fixed

Post by Sonata (35,387 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Can Toriko survive getting his soul sucked like Kratos did Hades?
Post by Sonata (35,387 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Yusuke52: Speed has been equalized so that doesnt matter.

@Sonata: Ah overlooked that part.

I then would say Kratos could do this assuming he has access to his weapons. But I am not sure the Claw Of Hades would work too well, Because anyone with a sufficent amount of strength and willpower can break free from it if they are not being weakened from another attack. Like when Hades needed Zeus to hold down Atlas so he could pull his soul out. And when Kratos managed to break free of its hold on him as soon as the fight started.

But it could be useful to divert attention from Kratos via summoning souls to help him.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel