Toriko Vs Kid Buu

Topic started by SavageBeast on Oct. 6, 2013. Last post by flamesaber 9 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by SavageBeast (55 posts) See mini bio Level 7

morals on. 

win by death. no prep.  

fight takes place in a desert. 
Post by 5th (1,195 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Kid Buu turns him into Candy.

Post by AnimeDefender (2,662 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Kid Buu wins

Post by Ikki_Minami_ (955 posts) See mini bio Level 11

I feel like all these Toriko Vs DBZ battles are somewhat my fault...

Post by Zerogodlike (1,205 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Ikki_Minami_:

Eh you brought out universal goku to the playing field lol

@Ikki_Minami_: They are lol!!!!!

Post by SMXLR8 (6,895 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@Ikki_Minami_: well yeah they are

@AnimeDefender: @Zerogodlike:@SMXLR8:

Post by taichokage (12,639 posts) See mini bio Level 20
2 threads in a row where Toriko is outclassed. He's turning into the new Goku almost. That strong character on the block who's pitted against characters even he has no chance against.

@Ikki_Minami_: We both know you want to do it again LOL!!!!!!

I wouldn't be surprised if the series became more powerful than DBZ by like next year.

M'yes I expect some Toriko vs Saint Seiya threads in the future.

Post by Platinum_94 (741 posts) See mini bio Level 9

I made a DBZ battle profile for Kid Buu regarding Anime and Manga

Origin: Dragon Ball

Classification: Magical construct/artificial djinn-like demon

Powers and Abilities: Super strength, speed, durability, endurance, agility, skilled in martial arts, afterimage creation, flight, the ability to manipulate and use ki both defensively (can use his ki to enhance his natural durability and harden his skin) and offensively (can shoot ki blasts capable of crossing thousands of kilometers and blowing up entire planets), energy sensing, teleportation, can rip holes in dimensions by screaming, transmutation, multiple transformations, regeneration (Mid – High), can absorb enemies, can imitate techniques after viewing them (but not perfectly), immortality (types 1 and 3), severed body parts can operate independently, can heal others, superbreath capable of erasing a city with a blow, shapeshifting (can mimic the faces of others and can change the form of his body like plasticine, or even vapor), has enough precision to kill almost every human on earth with individual blasts without damaging the planet’s surface

Weaknesses: Rather unintelligent in most forms, regeneration will fail if he takes sufficient physical damage

Destructive Capacity: Solar system ++ at minimum (Vastly superior to SSJ2 which is solar system level) Most likely higher, Multi Solar system +++ in Anime (Destroy the entire galaxy in a few years in the flashback)

Range: Solar system +, Multi solar system +++ in anime

Speed: FTL+ Travel speed Base on power scaling (leagues above base Goku from Namek) FTL +++ In Anime (destroyed a galaxy in a few years and didn't have instant transmission than) Massively FTL+ Combat/Reaction Speed (Battle of Gods Base vegeta can dodge lots of lasers under gravity effortlessly, And Kid Buu is leagues above Base Vegeta) MFTL Combat/Reaction speed in anime (Superior to 50% Cell who was able to dodge the final flash in the last moment which was a MFTL attack since it went out of the solar system in seconds)

Durability: Hard to say, Buu regeneration makes him nearly impossible to kill. No Attack a SSJ2 can do is able to kill Majin Buu, Majin Vegeta was solar system level and his best attack couldn't take out a weaker form of Buu. Most Likely Multi solar system +++ Since Goku said Vegito could of ended it in 1 blast

Stamina: Very high, but can lose energy if he takes enough damage

Lifting Strength: Unknown

Striking Strength: Class XKJ at minimum

Standard Equipment: Nothing notable

Intelligence: Differs depending on which form he’s in, Kid Buu isn’t very intelligent at all acting like a caveman or wild animal, Super Buu is a battle Genius when he has absorbed Piccolo, and Fat Buu has the intelligence of a small child

Notable Attacks/Techniques:

- Absorption: A very broken attack where Buu throws a piece of his body to wrap around the opponent which then absorbs them as part of himself and gains their power, knowledge, and techniques.

- Death Ball: Makes a large energy ball that can destroy a whole planet in a matter of seconds.

- Extinction Attack: A attack that creates a vast amount of energy from his left palm that disperses to seek out and kill all human beings in one attack.

- Henka Beam: An energy beam shot from his antenna that turns his opponent into inanimate matter, usually food

- Kamehameha: A powerful beam of ki, can destroy a planet if enough power is put into it

- Kaikai (Kaioshin version of instant transmission): Instantly teleports to a location, does not need to sense ki to do so

- Mouth Beam: Buu fires a powerful energy blast from his mouth. Used against Gohan, Vegeta, and Gotenks.

- Vanishing Beam: A technique used many times by Buu; it is usually an average-sized, pink or purple beam fired from the palm.

- Wind Breath: Buu inhales deeply and then exhales creating a huge gust of wind similar to a hurricane that can level a city.

@5th:

Eh Dbz is still solar system level max i dont think tokiro is gonna take it that far lol

@Zerogodlike: SPC is solar system level

Dont kid yourself kid

Post by taichokage (12,639 posts) See mini bio Level 20
They could with the whole Legend of the Star eater. Acacia said I was a story, but idk. He also said the 4 beast was a story.

@5th: And you know I'll be the one making those battles...

@AnimeDefender:

And I will be there to CHALLENGE YOU in a civilized debate :D

I dont get it

you guys make debate that are spit all the time LOL

Seriously make a proper debate like equal battle, Losers mcgosers

@Platinum_94:

SO WHAT IS HE THEN UNIVERSAL LEVEL BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Post by Kobra678 (2,924 posts) See mini bio Level 14

You can't be serious. Buu has a snack then goes to sleep.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel