Toriko vs Karate Kid

Topic started by Stingerrain on Feb. 18, 2013. Last post by Stingerrain 5 months, 4 weeks ago.
Post by Stingerrain (389 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Online Now
Vs
Vs

Full knowledge for both.

Post Food Immersion Toriko.

In-Character.

Winner by Death or KO.

Setting is the World Tournament Arena from Dragon Ball.

Who wins?

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,119 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Any one give the people that don't know Toriko a quick guide to what he can do?

Post by othus12 (6,704 posts) See mini bio Level 13

toriko wins i agree that KK is the better martial artist and that he even held his ground against supes but then again he lost against batman if i recall correctly and toriko>>>>>batman

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,119 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@othus12 said:

toriko wins i agree that KK is the better martial artist and that he even held his ground against supes but then again he lost against batman if i recall correctly and toriko>>>>>batman

He lost to Batman and Black Lightning. KK was suffering with a disease that eventually killed him in Countdown.

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@othus12: Um that point is moot. Batman>>>>everything in existence.

Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,725 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Toriko Wins, he haves skills and power

@TheNeutralOne:

here is your hero

Post by SMXLR8 (7,129 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@othus12: Bain : I must Must MUST BREAK YOU!!!! >=D

@SMXLR8 said:

@othus12: Bain : I must Must MUST BREAK YOU!!!! >=D

EXACTLY! XD

Post by T1000 (42 posts) See mini bio Level 5

Karate Kid Stomps.

@T1000: show me one hit from kk that could defeat toriko

Post by Nuffs (25 posts) See mini bio Level 5

Toriko for win.

Post by taichokage (13,018 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Yeah easily.
Post by katanalauncher (406 posts) See mini bio Level 6

How the hell would Toriko be able to beat someone that can trade chops with kryptonians/Daxamites?

Post by GeneralVan (1,667 posts) See mini bio Level 9

I heard KK can trade shots with Supes. If that is so then Toriko doesn't have much of a chance here. Can someone fully explain this to me?

@katanalauncher said:

How the hell would Toriko be able to beat someone that can trade chops with kryptonians/Daxamites?

he doesnt trade chops with supes dude. he applies a type of aikido or judo that uses supes strenght against him. his actual punches dont even bother supes.

I heard KK can trade shots with Supes. If that is so then Toriko doesn't have much of a chance here. Can someone fully explain this to me?

he cant. he can just hold his ground for some time because of a martial arts technique that allows you to use the strenght of the opponent (like aikido)

Post by taichokage (13,018 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Because Batman can fight him.Bloodlusted, Superman could kill KK in an instant. He's not going to use heat vision or full strength against a human nor will be resort to something like planet busting which would auto kill KK. Assuming Toriko wouldn't fare better physically than a restrained Superman, he can just one shot him with CoK or any barrage of projectiles. In character Toriko wouldn't kill him either but he doesn't have to kill to use CoK.

@taichokage said:

Because Batman can fight him.Bloodlusted, Superman could kill KK in an instant. He's not going to use heat vision or full strength against a human nor will be resort to something like planet busting which would auto kill KK. Assuming Toriko wouldn't fare better physically than a restrained Superman, he can just one shot him with CoK or any barrage of projectiles. In character Toriko wouldn't kill him either but he doesn't have to kill to use CoK.

i second this

@othus12 said:

@taichokage said:

i second this

Me 3rd

@othus12: @taichokage: This is how supes could beat KK

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel