Toriko vs Jio Freed

Topic started by ImDictatorBowDown on Sept. 4, 2013. Last post by ImDictatorBowDown 1 month ago.
Post by ImDictatorBowDown (1,679 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Scenario 1: Jio vs Current Toriko

Scenario 2. Jio vs Current 4 Kings

Jio is EOS

Current Toriko
Current Toriko

Setting: Makai

Post by phantomrant (1,295 posts) See mini bio Level 10

EoS Jio with low difficulty.......

After subjugating Satan and taking control of all his abilities, he can create the same explosion that pulverized a massive crater of 50km and vaporized all of the cities/towns in it, which stacks up to be something on the upper-end spectrum of country level.

RESPONDING TO THE EDIT:

Even if he can't win with power (which I'm pretty sure he still can), he has relativistic+ if not lightspeed reaction speed from his numerous laser-timing feats/powerscaling. He has Lucifuge, which can Jio can use to BFR himself to another dimension (like obito). But here's the catch. Whatever Jio "touches" will get sent to the same dimension. All 4 Kings wouldn't even have a chance to beat him once he's inside there.

Post by othus12 (6,324 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@phantomrant: so you mean to tell me you are impressed by just 50km vaporized? LOL should i tell you just how a punch from zebura bested a blast that totaled 10 million square kilometers?

all 4 heavenly kings land on multi continent level.

all kings have precognition and toriko has conduct of the king which will make his attacks land by any means. the kings dont need to touch him zebura can just go shi oto on him and murder him instantly.

the kings stomp bad this country level trash.

@othus12: It should be noted that Jio has quite a decent speed advantage here

Post by IndridCold (1,059 posts) See mini bio Level 13

current toriko would get blitzed and destroyed by Jio.

now 4 heavenly kings however is overkill, conduct of kings, lightspeed spear, satan hair, and zebra's sound attacks are too much.

@IndridCold: its quite impossible for toriko to get blitzed since he has precognition and conduct of the king. he has negated his death with Conduct of the king so many time its not even funny

-

-

on the other hand toriko can tag people who dodge lightbeams even without conduct of the king. add it and you get a perfect shot.

btw even a human could dodge a lightspeed attack if he has a high degree of precog.

@othus12: True but I feel that Jio would still beat toriko in a close match though considering the pure hax of conduct of the king.

Post by ridtom2 (148 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Conduct of the King does NOT equate to the ability to dodge everything. If something is faster than what your body can react to, it'll still hit you even if you can see it coming.

@ridtom2: conduct of the king makes the opponent fail by creating an image of success on your side learn the difference.

it doesnt make you faster.

@IndridCold: how so? toriko outclasses him in raw power and is on par with his hax. besides toriko will be far more powerful the next time we see him since his gourmet cells have been awakened.

Post by taichokage (12,644 posts) See mini bio Level 20
If Jio has the S class shin o-part, he would take it in my opinion. Otherwise I think Toriko would take it with relative ease. Jio is fast, but even if he could dodge conduct of the king, only when he's in Satan form do I see him harming Toriko. So there's a lot of variables. Can he control the s class shin and is he willing to transform into Satan? If so then he wins. If not, Toriko beats him.

bump

this was close at that time. current toriko is around 10 times stronger than his cooking fest counterpart.

Post by phantomrant (1,295 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Result is the same as last time, just that EoS Jio would stomp Toriko with low-mid difficulty. He still has superior battle stats and can combine that with the same hax that he uses to defeat higher echelon characters. Him taking on the Kings at once is a bit of an edge against him, but none of the Kings individually or even as a duo pose a serious threat to Jio in anyway shape or form.

Right now, Toriko defeats Jio with a good Fork and Knife barrage. The only thing Jio has for him is soulfuck.

@phantomrant said:

Result is the same as last time, just that EoS Jio would stomp Toriko with low-mid difficulty. He still has superior battle stats and can combine that with the same hax that he uses to defeat higher echelon characters. Him taking on the Kings at once is a bit of an edge against him, but none of the Kings individually or even as a duo pose a serious threat to Jio in anyway shape or form.

i dont see the superior battle stats anywhere. your previous post had jio at country level tops.

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,222 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@phantomrant: Pfft Zebra literally laughs off anything this Jio guy dishes out, and this is Four Beast version I'm talking about.

Jio has no feats in any physical area that superscede Toriko's excep maybe short rang speed which doesn't matter as much given Toriko's precog. Jio loses soundly. The HST have roughly caught up. They would be better opponents at this point.
Post by SMXLR8 (6,903 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Lets hope this fight won't be bumped again since that would be pointless

@taichokage: Who in the HST could match Jio?

Very few if any but 666 Satan is closer to HST level than Toriko level was what I was trying to say.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel