Toriko top-tiers VS Planet Remina

Topic started by Polpo on Jan. 10, 2014. Last post by takashichea 8 months, 1 week ago.
Post by Polpo (55 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Remina is a star-eating monster from Junji Ito's Hellstar Remina, it is approaching the Earth and Toriko's strongest characters are trying to stop it at least. Are they strong enough to do it?

Post by YoungChief (546 posts) See mini bio Level 8

They die. It's massively FTL, has a mind rape feat, and it can eat stars come on, the one star eater that was mentioned in Toriko was merely dismissed as a fairy tale, I don't think they can take large star level beings

Post by takashichea (12,270 posts) See mini bio Level 25

One vote for being spite. I'll wait for the others.

Post by taichokage (13,246 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
To be fair, Toriko true top tiers are practically featless on panel. Acacia and Fhroze haven't shown their combat prowess, nor have the 8 Kings of the Gourmet World or the Blue Nitro who are supposed to be even stronger. The strongest we have seen are Ichiryuu (who was holding back) Midora, Jirou, Joa (who only defended) and Setsuno. Also Toriko has a legend of a Star Eating Eclipse Beast as well. Honesly it's too early to tell.
Post by SMXLR8 (7,184 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@takashichea: I vote to lock it as well

Post by taichokage (13,246 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
It is true that in lieu of not knowing Toriko top tier strength it is one sided as it stands in favor of Remina.
Post by jerfro23 (146 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@taichokage: Probably since the best feat shown so far is planetary. and the other top tiers have not gone all out yet and there still that beast that is said to be able to eat the sun.but for right now they lose

Post by ChromeDisaster (1,099 posts) See mini bio Level 11

They lose. Almost seems like spite here.

Post by takashichea (12,270 posts) See mini bio Level 25

If it's Hulk and his team of Hulk Busters for the OP, then it's a fair match. I'm not a battle person, and I'm reading folks' comments.

Until the manga has reach a point where something in Toriko can fight a planet, I'm going to lock this. See the Over The Limit!: AV Battle Community Vote Thread. and vote on it when the times come.

Thank you.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel