toriko and yusuke vs the hulk

Topic started by akronawol17 on Aug. 22, 2013. Last post by DBZ_universe 11 months, 1 week ago.
Post by akronawol17 (455 posts) See mini bio Level 9

since toriko can't do it by himself, he decides to get a little help instead. EoS yusuke and current toriko vs the hulk.

RULES

- no BFR

-fight to KO/death

-in character

CONDITIONS

-hulk starts the match calm

-toriko and yusuke have full knowledge

-if they get stomped throw in frieza saga goku

fight takes place on an empty planet namek

Post by othus12 (6,345 posts) See mini bio Level 12

toriko and yusuke have this. hulk is barely a 100 tonner in calm form.

@othus12: wow, didn't think it'd be that easy. last time i did hulk vs toriko, everyone said hulk stomps. glad team shonen can actually win a few against marvel heroes.

Post by taichokage (12,662 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Sure Jump can win against Marvel plenty of times. It's just that typically they are paired up against marvel characters that are stronger then the jump character in question. Often due to not knowing the full canon feats of characters that are sometimes over 50 years old or not knowing the canon version at all and thinking cartoons and movies encompass the character properly.

@taichokage: huh.. good to know. whats your opinion on this fight?

As long as its calm Hulk from the start I agree that he is outmatched. But give him rage and it's a different matter.

@taichokage said:

As long as its calm Hulk from the start I agree that he is outmatched. But give him rage and it's a different matter.

exactly

i made him calm to make it more fair for toriko and yusuke. if they stomp then maybe he should get to be a little more angry... lets say he starts off a little bit pissed.

Post by SMXLR8 (6,928 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Online Now

anime/manga can match marvel and DC , it all depends on who you pick to fight

@SMXLR8: i agree... but i also think that comics can be horribly overrated. i'm not saying manga isn't, but comcis characters are worse. i've heard people say captain america could beat post-timeskip luffy for crying out loud.

@akronawol17: it may be because of this

Post by SMXLR8 (6,928 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Online Now

@akronawol17: that is not going to happen and yeah just because they have prep masters

@othus12: PIS anyone?

Exactly. Talk about inconsistent. Even DBZ can be consistent when compared to some comic characters. One minute Captain America and Wolverine beat Hulk. The next he stalemates Thor and Sentry.

@taichokage: exactly. thats part of the reson some characters are so badly wanked.

Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,233 posts) See mini bio Level 10

I'm going with HULK. Even if he's calm he's going to get mad, which would allow him to win. The longer the fight goes the more powerful he'll get. Also which Hulk is this?

@akronawol17: Like Anime/manga characters aren't wanked. Comic book characters get wanked on someone strong taking on other strong characters like Hulk vs Odin. Anime is Ichigo vs Goku.

Post by katanalauncher (397 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@othus12:

That's the ultimate Universe with a stronger version of Captain America and a weaker version of Hulk.

Hulk's strength varies a lot depending on the form and temperament.

So it's really not inconsistency when weaker characters could beat the hulk in some state.

His intelligence also varies a lot, so dumb/weaker forms of Hulk can be out smarted by Cap and Wolverine, while smart/stronger form of him could match the power of herald level characters.

Hulk himself is a special case, since you never see cases of Wolverine and Cap getting the jump on Thor, and whenever something like that happens(which is rare) we account that as PIS,such as Spiderman vs Firelord.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,499 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@taichokage said:

Exactly. Talk about inconsistent. Even DBZ can be consistent when compared to some comic characters. One minute Captain America and Wolverine beat Hulk. The next he stalemates Thor and Sentry.

lol but very true.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel