Top Cow Trinity VS Holy Shonen Trilogy

Topic started by SMXLR8 on Dec. 29, 2013. Last post by Jinbeifan1 7 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by SMXLR8 (7,079 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Rules

Round 1 - no prep , in character , standard Equipment , HST is pre time skip
Round 2 - No prep , in character , standard equipment , HST is post time skip 1st arc
Round 3 - Top cow Trio gets 3 days of prep and are Blood lusted , HST is in character and current , Standard Equipment , Speed can be equal

Top Cow Trinity

The Darkness - Jackie Estacado

The Witchblade - Sara Pezzini

The Angelus - Danielle Baptiste

Holy Shonen Trilogy

Naruto , Luffy , Ichigo

Location - Pallet Town

Both sides start 3 miles apart

Post by taichokage (12,884 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Lol! I'm sorry I don't know those 3 on team 1, but I had to mention when I saw Cow Trinity, I immediately thought of 3 overpowered Cows with horns, red eyes and nose rings. Don't ask me why.
Post by phantomrant (1,326 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Mhm....... I think I'll say Top Cow because they look cooler

Post by Kobra678 (3,101 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Naruto should be fodder in round 3 now that the 9-tails has been taken out of him.

Post by LHWKnight (2,716 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Kobra678: I don't think he means that current.

@LHWKnight said:

@Kobra678: I don't think he means that current.

that is kind of right

Post by Kobra678 (3,101 posts) See mini bio Level 15

I know lol i was just being a smartass

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,262 posts) See mini bio Level 14

I've read these comics and while impressive I dont believe these three are above street level and thus get stomped

@Jinbeifan1: even for round 1?

@SMXLR8: well depends on what it means by pre time skip

PTS Luffy is still above them with Gears but does he have all his injures from the war?

PTS Naruto gets his ass kicked if this is before Shippuden

PTS Ichigo was powerless and would die

So it would basically be Luffy vs all three of them and he'd win with the speed advantage I believe and physical advantage. They could possibly trap him somehow with the monsters and catch him off guard but not sure on that one... let's just say in scenario 1 they have a better chance of winning, but it could go either way

Post by cosmicdude (343 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@Jinbeifan1 said:

@SMXLR8: well depends on what it means by pre time skip

PTS Luffy is still above them with Gears but does he have all his injures from the war?

PTS Naruto gets his ass kicked if this is before Shippuden

PTS Ichigo was powerless and would die

So it would basically be Luffy vs all three of them and he'd win with the speed advantage I believe and physical advantage. They could possibly trap him somehow with the monsters and catch him off guard but not sure on that one... let's just say in scenario 1 they have a better chance of winning, but it could go either way

Luffy defeating the darkness?

@cosmicdude: Luffy could jet pistol him into next week XD not actually that sure though, I just know he lost to Angelus and Angelus loses to Luffy. Unless the area was pitch black and he couldnt see anything then I believe the Darkness could beat him, but other than that his durability is not strong enough to take multiple supersonic shots from G2 luffy (as far as I know, provide some scans or feats and I could be wrong)

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel