Top anime characters facing off

Topic started by 0markeaseo on Dec. 8, 2012. Last post by Imperator100 1 year, 9 months ago.
Post by 0markeaseo (2 posts) See mini bio Level 5

LUFFY

vs

ICHIGOvs GOKU

vs

Naruto

Vs

Lelouch Lamperouge

vs

Lupin

vs

Sailor Moon

vs

Mewtwo

vs

Edward Elric

vs

Himura Kenshin

vs

Astro Boy

vs

Vash the Stampede

Post by 5th (1,246 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Post by 0markeaseo (2 posts) See mini bio Level 5

Sailor moon ftw

Post by Dream (7,603 posts) See mini bio Level 21
The 14-year old queen of the moon shall kick the asses of all the men and it shall be humiliating for all of them.
Post by taichokage (13,233 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Thought I had already commented. Goku and Sailor Moon are so far ahead of the rest that they could solo minus each other. As for them, it's highly controversial who would win so I'll just say that it's clear that they would be the only two left almost immediately.
Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,180 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@taichokage said:

Thought I had already commented. Goku and Sailor Moon are so far ahead of the rest that they could solo minus each other. As for them, it's highly controversial who would win so I'll just say that it's clear that they would be the only two left almost immediately.

Exactly.

As for the two of them, I've said it once and I'll say it again; if this is regular sailor moon (no higher forms) then Goku should win without too much trouble.

Post by eddz99 (2,511 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Mewtwo might just win this.

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,180 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@eddz99 said:

Mewtwo might just win this.

You might just be joking, or you might just be mad.

Post by MarioRedfield (1,754 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Where's Hamtaro???????

Post by TheBlackDragonz (883 posts) See mini bio Level 14
I want Mewtwo to win, so he does. Jk, sadly.
Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,432 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@taichokage said:

Post by Sonata (35,379 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@GIRUGAMESH said:

As for the two of them, I've said it once and I'll say it again; if this is regular sailor moon (no higher forms) then Goku should win without too much trouble.

I agree with this.
Post by eddz99 (2,511 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Mewtwo mind control

Post by othus12 (6,810 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@eddz99: speedblitz by goku before mewtwo thinks about anything. he blows it up with a punch.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,724 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Where is Yoshimori Sumimura?? he would solo...

Goku and Sailor moon kill everyone and fight each other in a 1 vs 1.. But I see Goku winning this, especially since he is in SSJ2.

Post by Iju (98 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Goku wins in the blink of an eye.

Post by SMXLR8 (7,183 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@Iju: @DBZ_universe: @taichokage said:

@GIRUGAMESH said:

@taichokage said:

Exactly.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,724 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Vash wins because of his epicness! and his awesome Angel arm!

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

what is sailor moons best speed/durability feat?

Lol no one else can survive this battle

Post by Imperator100 (107 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Sailor Moon is way above Goku, who is turn is way above all the other characters on this list.

Sailor Moon is Hundreds of Billions of Times the Speed of Light.

She is capable of busting 3.7 Million Solar Systems.

She has complete control over space and time.

She reality-shifted an entire Galaxy.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel