Tony Stark Vs. Bulma

Topic started by shenlong on Sept. 4, 2011. Last post by Newdeath 2 years, 10 months ago.
Post by shenlong (117 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Math test. 100 rounds. Repeats until 1 person wins. Who is smarter?
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,158 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@shenlong:

Tony, since Bulma don't have any feats of doing math

Post by Killer_of_trolls (1,563 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Destinyheroknight: math? Tony lately beat Richard Reed  in chess while talking on the phone with Pepper(his secretary), and Reed didn't even know how.
 Tony doesn't need to know math, math studied tony and failed.
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
Tony Stark easily. Bulma can't compare to Stark in terms of intelligence, especially not mathematics. 

ND
Bulma does fix really advanced stuff all the time....Dragon Radars, Namekian technology, Saiyan technology, didn't she fix Giru?
Post by Jflash94 (738 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Eh I wanna go with tony, but bulma is really smart compared to most people
@shenlong: That doesn't compare to Tony's feats. Tony has built time machines and dimensional transporters.  

ND
Post by maigret (220 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Bulma created a time machine!
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Bulma's intelligence feats are nothing compared to Tony's feats.
Post by MisterShin (2,122 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Bulma created microwatch, which shrinks a persons size. (She was small enough to fit in Kid Goku's hand.)
Created the dragon radar   
Created a candy, which can induce diarrhoea with a whistle like sound.  
Created a 
She created the above in her teens.

Created a time machine (with limited resources and killer androids around)
Created a transformation watch (Great Saiyaman used this to instantly materialise his suit) - She created the transformation watch in 2 Hours (She created it using the same principle of the Hoi-Poi Capsules.)   
Hoi-Poi capsules can contain objects as large as houses and aeroplanes within them.
She can understand and remodel alien technology.   

She calculated how long it would take from Earth to Namek very quickly.

I think that Teen Bulma is smarter than Teen Tony. 
Adult Tony is smarter than Adult Bulma or at least has better feats.  

Bulma was forgotten around mid dragon ball, Tony's got his own comic so he would have many feats to work with.
Post by Kurohige (3,679 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@MisterShin
Didn't tony make a new armor made from the power of the gods from asgard or something like that, he also uses alien tech and can translate languages and such, and I beleive hank Pym who Tony is much smarter than made that shrink ray r whatever to become ant man. I never saw any of teen tony's feats so you got me there.
Post by MisterShin (2,122 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@Kurohige:  
Yh he created an armor which runs of asgardian crystal energy Thorbuster. It posses greater power & energy than any current technology on Earth.
@maigret: So? She still doesn't have any feats that compare to Tony. 

@MisterShin: Bulma doesn't have enough feats to compare to Tony's great intellectual feats. He effortlessly defeated Reed Richards in a game of chess while occupied with Pepper on his cellphone. Let's not forget that Reed is an intellectual rival to Doom who is much smarter than Bulma. 

ND
@Newdeath: Just because you're good at chess doesn't make you smart. It just means that you've memorized certain patterns on a chess board and played a lot of chess. I'm sure Garry Kasparov could beat Einstein at chess, but that doesn't make Kasparov smarter than Einstein.
Post by Killer_of_trolls (1,563 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@DJSNuva1: I don't think you understand how much of a big deal that is.
Reed has been playing chess his entire life and it's his favorite game, he has trofies to prove it too.  and Richard with prep is >>>>>>>>>>>>> Batman with prep(with feats such as soloing galactus, soloing magneto and his gang, and he beats doom usually). Galactus himself said he never meat a being with the mind like Richard's.

and tony managed to beat him, as I mentioned above, while organizing a business meeting on the phone. 
he has armors to beat any avenger such as: Thor-buster and Hulk-buster. and once built a machine out of celestial tech.
doesn't matter anyway, cause acording to the new marvel handbook, Tony Stark(616 Ironman) is officially the smartest man in marvel comics.
@DJSNuva1: Actually when you beat Reed at it without even trying, it is a very big deal. It requires a very high level of intelligence to do that to Reed considering that he rivals even Doom on an intellectual level. 

ND
Those Capsule Corps capsules are pretty impressive though. More so than Ant Man and Iron Man microverse/ subatomic tech, because she can carry thousands of those around in her pocket or purse in a bottle. That's some serious tech to lug around. Don't forget about the mass cancelation. Bulma could essentially be packing planets in her purse and throw them at tony like softballs, clicking them to expand after she throws them, and he won't even see it coming. Imagine she throws like a hundred of them.
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,158 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@shenlong:

Her father was the one who make those

@shenlong: Bulma's not even the one who makes those capsules so your argument doesn't help.  

ND
@Newdeath said:
@DJSNuva1: Actually when you beat Reed at it without even trying, it is a very big deal. It requires a very high level of intelligence to do that to Reed considering that he rivals even Doom on an intellectual level.  ND
It doesn't take a high level of intelligence, it takes a good chess player. I've heard some of the best chess players in the world say "Some people think that because I'm good at chess, I'm smart. It's not true. I'm good at chess because I have a lot of time on my hands."
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel