Tokimi vs DC and marvel (good guys)

Topic started by FLCL1 on Sept. 19, 2009. Last post by DJSNuva1 4 years, 11 months ago.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

can they take her on 

Tokimi: 

Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
who is tokimi?
@cfatalis said:

"who is tokimi? "

let me put it like this: she is the god of the anime universe XD  

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tokimi    
no this is god of the universe
By Yui Haga
By Yui Haga
@cfatalis said:
"no this is god of the universe
By Yui Haga
By Yui Haga
"

u can sense the power in her eyes!!!! 0_0 xd
@FLCL1: look at it this way, we got a god who took eons to create something more powerfull than themselves, they did it...... but it takes time, but haruhi can just wish it ( i wish there's this uber being) and haruhi can just wished it back anyway

spineless god

RahXephon. Kamina Ayato
RahXephon. Kamina Ayato
again god

group of gods
Post by Dream (7,614 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Haruhi's a reality warper and Lilith-Rei and Fully-tuned RahXephon's powers are planetary in scale. 

But yes as pointed out by cfatalis, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann's power is great enough where it can conjure up power the equivalent of the Big Bang and can tear holes through dimensions making the mecha seemingly god-like.

And FLCL1, the higher being the Choushin sought out has far greater power than Tokimi could muster. Even while being capable of creating the universe with her sisters, Tokimi had to combine her power with Tsunami and Washu to contain Tenchi's power to prevent a multiversal collapse. Slayers also has its own universe creating god in the form of the Lord of Nightmares.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
technically DS can be considered as one
@Dream said:
"Haruhi's a reality warper and Lilith-Rei and Fully-tuned RahXephon's powers are planetary in scale.   But yes as pointed out by cfatalis, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann's power is great enough where it can conjure up power the equivalent of the Big Bang and can tear holes through dimensions making the mecha seemingly god-like. And FLCL1, the higher being the Choushin sought out has far greater power than Tokimi could muster. Even while being capable of creating the universe with her sisters, Tokimi had to combine her power with Tsunami and Washu to contain Tenchi's power to prevent a multiversal collapse. Slayers also has its own universe creating god in the form of the Lord of Nightmares. "

and with thaat said............lol
@Dream said:
" Haruhi's a reality warper and Lilith-Rei and Fully-tuned RahXephon's powers are planetary in scale.   But yes as pointed out by cfatalis, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann's power is great enough where it can conjure up power the equivalent of the Big Bang and can tear holes through dimensions making the mecha seemingly god-like. And FLCL1, the higher being the Choushin sought out has far greater power than Tokimi could muster. Even while being capable of creating the universe with her sisters, Tokimi had to combine her power with Tsunami and Washu to contain Tenchi's power to prevent a multiversal collapse. Slayers also has its own universe creating god in the form of the Lord of Nightmares. "
i can named more god if you want too, playing srw make me realize there are shitload of almighty people there
Post by Sonata (35,386 posts) See mini bio Level 20
What do you mean by the good guys? The JLA and the Avengers
@Sonata said:
" What do you mean by the good guys? The JLA and the Avengers "
i think he meant anyone with good alignment e.g protagonist in other word no darkseid, galactus, onslaught
@cfatalis said:
" @Sonata said:
i think he meant anyone with good alignment e.g protagonist in other word no darkseid, galactus, onslaught "
I see Tokimi in a stomp most of the Powerful Beings in comics are Neutrals.
@Sonata said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @Sonata said:
i think he meant anyone with good alignment e.g protagonist in other word no darkseid, galactus, onslaught "
I see Tokimi in a stomp most of the Powerful Beings in comics are Neutrals. "
yes , that's correct, different than the anime, which most oftenly will pit two godlike being against each other
I smell Spite lol
i smell bato bait
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@cfatalis: A cute loli-ish God
@Nerx: and yeah considering that many people can crap tokimi ....
Post by ReiKai (3,515 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Haruhi is universal. Tokimi, as with the other chousin, are Multiversal deities. Tokimi could take on the Living Tribunal. The 'good guys' of DC/Marvel would be shitstomped by Tokimi. Just creating more than 10 LHW shatters the universe as a side-effect.
@ReiKai said:
" Haruhi is universal. Tokimi, as with the other chousin, are Multiversal deities. Tokimi could take on the Living Tribunal. The 'good guys' of DC/Marvel would be shitstomped by Tokimi. Just creating more than 10 LHW shatters the universe as a side-effect. "
that haruhi pic is more like a joke, since flcl says tokimi is the god of anime, and well haruhi is more accepted as a god 

anyway the battle seems to be done some time ago
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel