Tohno Shiki vs Ushiromiya Kyrie

Topic started by Asune on March 28, 2012. Last post by paladin 2 years, 3 months ago.
Post by Asune (1,191 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Tohno Shiki
Tohno Shiki

vs

Ushiromiya Kyrie
Ushiromiya Kyrie

RULES

-Base Tohno Shiki (Not vampire, not nanaya)

-Kyrie is armed with a shotgun, and her envy mode is already active

Post by paladin (1,192 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@Asune: Isn't Kyrie's reactions are like thousand times faster than the speed of sound? Meaning she has massively hypersonic reactions.

At least that's how it worked against Leviathan.

Worse, Shiki likely has even less envy than Leva, meaning Kyrie's reactions could be potentially even faster than that.

Shiki has faster than the eye to supersonic+ movements combined with hypersonic+ attacks. Albeit he's faster than Leva, his attacks would be still hilariously slow to Kyrie.

@paladin:Not really, Kyrie speed is just the one of a human, a bit athletic, what she does is to slow down the oponent based on the difference on the envy between her and her oponent. Leviathan was at the speed of sound, and Kyrie slowed down her to 1km/hr

Post by deathmonger (1,036 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@Asune said:

@paladin:Not really, Kyrie speed is just the one of a human, a bit athletic, what she does is to slow down the oponent based on the difference on the envy between her and her oponent. Leviathan was at the speed of sound, and Kyrie slowed down her to 1km/hr

Shiki he can see also did ever start reading the books

@deathmonger:Didn't get you? but I have read Tsukihime novels

@Asune said:

@deathmonger:Didn't get you? but I have read Tsukihime novels

The Stephen KIng books

@deathmonger:lol, morphing thread again, I'm reading the stand book 1, but I have little time for that. I'm also playing SMT IMAGINE, re-reading When They Cry, watching Gintama, studying and going to hospitals for my practice, and also posting in other rpg forums were things are more active

@Asune said:

@deathmonger:lol, morphing thread again, I'm reading the stand book 1, but I have little time for that. I'm also playing SMT IMAGINE, re-reading When They Cry, watching Gintama, studying and going to hospitals for my practice, and also posting in other rpg forums were things are more active

I started reading Umineko Manga

@deathmonger:It isn't as good as the novel, if you wanna read the novel I can give you the links

One thing that greatly raises Umineko is the music and soudn effects, and those are only on the novel

@Asune said:

@deathmonger:It isn't as good as the novel, if you wanna read the novel I can give you the links

One thing that greatly raises Umineko is the music and soudn effects, and those are only on the novel

Sorry to get off subject but im guessing your a doctor

@deathmonger:I'm studying medicine

Post by paladin (1,192 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@Asune said:

Actually, no.

Leviathan was still moving at the speed of sound. But from Kyire's perspective it only looked 938 times slower. Kyrie percieved Leviathan's movements in slow motion but that didn't mean she actually slowed down.

On the other hand I was also wrong.
There's no mention of Kyrie having reactions 938 times better than the speed of sound.
Her reactions were only increased roughly thousand times.
Assuming peak human reaction time as a base that means 1/9380th of a second = hypersonic+ (double digit Mach number) reactions.
Not exactly on the massively hypersonic range but still great.
Shiki's supersonic movements would be still only at walking pace compared to Kyrie's reactions.

Melee combat would be more questionable though as Shiki's knife slashes can blitz even top tier characters in the Nasuverse. Hypersonic+, just like Kyrie.

Asune said:

and also posting in other rpg forums were things are more active

Mind if I ask you which is that other RP-ing site?
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel