Toguro and Sloth VS Uvogin and Berserker

Topic started by Kobra678 on March 8, 2013. Last post by Kobra678 1 year, 7 months ago.
Post by Kobra678 (3,338 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Toguro is restricted to 80%

Toguro has equal speed to Uvogin

Who Wins?

Post by SMXLR8 (7,363 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Online Now

team 2 in a stomp

Post by ReliusClover (784 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Not really sure about Toguro, but Sloth is below fodder level to Team 2.

@ReliusClover: Really? I thought that with his regen and speed he can match berserker.

@Kobra678: Not even close. First of all, it has no speed advantage to speak off, Berserker is way faster. Next, is the fact that Berserker is way stronger and more destructive and that Sloth doesn't have one way let alone twelve of them to kill him. You could put up dozens to hundreds of those things against him and i'd still give it to him mid difficulty at best.

@ReliusClover: I see... guess my memory of fate stay night is a bit hazy.

@Kobra678: You mean the anime...?

@ReliusClover: yeah, i should probably rewatch it. I don't really remember him doing anything that puts him on a level way above sloth.

@Kobra678: Anime is not canon, is pure shit and does not do the Visual Novel justice. Remember that scene in which Gilgamesh kills him? In the VN the chains bind the fabric of space itself and Berserker even though already killed, goes on an breaks them.

As of now because of newly formed calcs, Servants >>>> HST high and are equal or superior to top tires.

Post by taichokage (14,132 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I know all but Berserker. Based on what I read it Berserker should be the strongest followed by Toguro > Uvogin > Sloth. Thus team 2 should win. Even to Toguro and Uvogin, Sloth would be little more than a nuisance. His strength level is significantly below theirs. Sloth might be physically the strongest character from FMA, but it's a verse where the top tiers are practically street level, maybe a bit higher, aside from Truth (who is almost featless), Father and to some extent Hoinheim.

@taichokage: Even if it's strictly fate stay night anime berserker?

@taichokage: In all Honesty i thought it was Toguro = Uvogin > Sloth = Berserker, also this is fate stay night anime berserker.

@Kobra678: Novel feats Berserker can taken everyone in this thread on at the same time and win without too much trouble actually. If we are talking about anime Berserker then team 1 has a better chance, though God Hand would still be hard to get around.

@ReliusClover: Well yeah, but so would sloths regen.

Post by taichokage (14,132 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Not really. Any of these guys can easily one shot Sloth until his lives run out.

@taichokage: same can be said about f/sn berserker....well maybe not sloth

@Kobra678: Anime Berserker? Maybe, probably never bothered with the anime so much. Novel? Can tank anything anyone in this thread throws at him, they wouldn't take away one life.

Post by Dream (7,890 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Team 2 wins. Sloth's gonna be more a hindrance than an asset for Toguro here and both members on the team lack the means to off Berserker.

@Dream: Would it make too much of a difference if I let Toguro go 100%.

@ReliusClover: Wow, I really need to read the novel then. How was he killed in the novel?

@Kobra678: Which route?

Fate - Pretty much like in the anime.

UBW - Gilgamesh kills him like in the movie but they let out his epic last stand and backstory for him and Illya.

Heaven's Feel - He is "killed" by Sakura who turns him into Berserker Alter/Dark Berserker and later Shirou kills him for real using Archer's arm and tracing Nine Lives Blade Works.

@ReliusClover: The one where he can supposedly solo Toguro and Uvogin. Would that be Fate? Does he have any impressive speed feets, and durability feats (that don't kill him).

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel