Tobi vs Itachi vs Sasuke vs Madara

Topic started by CerberusPrime3k on Aug. 25, 2012. Last post by killers10333 1 year, 7 months ago.
Post by CerberusPrime3k (299 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Tobi has both of his or err...Obito's eys.

Itachi is in his prime neither him or Tobi will suffer drawbacks from over using the MS.

Sasuke has his EMS.

Madara is at his prime and can only use his EMS.

Battle takes place in Konoha village when it was hit by Pein's Almighty Push.

So who is the Top Uchiha?

Post by SSJjanemba (2,176 posts) See mini bio Level 11
madara uses meteor attack! tobi of course dodges it. unless madara figures out tobis weakness then i think tobi will win it
Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,632 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Itachi FTW!!!!

Post by All_StarSupes (762 posts) See mini bio Level 10

1) Tobi - the other guys are going to struggle to hurt him

2-3) Madara or Itachi - Madara has more weapons at his disposal, but Itachi is too crafty to go down easy

4) Sasuke - Inexperience is his main weakness

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,040 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Tobi wins without too much difficulty. He's shown to be pretty formidable without showing off his rinnegan (he has a ridiculous amount of chakra as well, enough to spam kamui), tbh the others would need to team up to actually land a hit on him.

Next I would say Madara or Itachi, but if the fight drags on I could see Madara outlasting Itachi.

Sasuke of course is the weak link.

Post by sickVisionz (4,145 posts) See mini bio Level 24

Tobi is one of the last ones standing as he can go into his alternate dimension and chill out until someone emerges victorious from the remaining 3.

What is Madara in his prime? He said that he unlocked the Rinnegan like right before he died or something like that. Is that him in his prime? If so, it's him vs Tobi in the end. Really no matter what, I think it's him vs. Tobi in the end. As of today's date, I'll give it to Tobi since I don't know what Madara has to deal with intangibility. Anyone who can find a way to deal with that kinda starts beating the crap out of him with ease but I just don't know what Madara has yet. If it's revealed that he can do his own Kamui type thing or can move at 4th Hokage speeds, I give it to him.

Post by phantomrant (1,132 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Ends with Tobi vs Madara

Without Edo, Madara loses regen/immortality and some power-up to some of his techniques. While Tobi gets a power-up.... Tobi is more likely to win due to hax.

Post by taichokage (11,347 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Lol, I understand the Tobi warping away thing until one opponent is left but people are acting like that person could be anyone other than Madara. Even though he is massively nerfed in this battle, his sharingan is still the strongest. Nothing the others could do against his final Susanoo. It's definitely between Madara and Tobi. Who wins that I can only speculate.
Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,040 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@taichokage: His ultimate susano form was activated when he was using the rinnegan, not the sharingan.

Post by killers10333 (21 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Either Madara or Itachi...

Tobi WOULD but Itachi could easily figure out his weakness and can trap him in a genjutsu or figure a way around his technique... madara could also figure out tobi's ability and simply overwhelm him...itachi vs madara would be interesting because:

Itachi is smarter, very battle-smart, faster, and has a greater genjutsu ability with his eyes

Madara has tons of experience, and has a much more powerful eye in general. Madara also has a much greater amount of chakra and abilities at his disposel.

In the end, oh and sasuke just dies...either one of them could kill him without TOO much trouble.., i believe Madara wins majority like 7/10 but itachi is no push over and i definately do not put it past him to win

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel