Tobi vs. Espada Gauntlet

Topic started by CallmeBrent on Sept. 6, 2012. Last post by Kurohige 2 years ago.
Post by CallmeBrent (98 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Tobi fights all of the 10 Espada One by one.

He fights Yammy pre-release first, and then makes his way down the list to Yammy again, but released to the 0 Espada.

Pretty simple.

If speed is an issue(which I don't think it is), then equalize speed for whatever fight the community thinks is unfair(to make this more a fight of skill and ability than speed).

All Rinnegan and Sharingan abilities are available to Tobi. Even Izanagi and creating different paths like both he and Nagato did.

So, can Tobi win against all Espada?

FINAL CHALLENGE - If he can make it through, Tobi vs. All 10 Espada at once(speed equalized if needed).

VS.

Post by taichokage (13,272 posts) See mini bio Level 20
It's not etched in stone, but I could see Tobi falling to Zommari or even getting as far as Baraggan. Zommari's own doujutsu is very dangerous as is his speed. All of the Espada in between could cause one problem or another but the battles would be circumstantial. But his final stop for sure is Baraggan. There is no way to hurt him and no getting around his time dilation. And Tobi vs all Espada? No.
Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,943 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@taichokage: I believe he can defeat them all of them. If he can use Izanami, I don't see how Baraggan will be a problem.

Izanami is a one time thing and since he has the rinnegan in the other eye, he would lose all sharingan abilities in using it. I see every reason why Baraggan is a problem as well as other Espada.
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,273 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@SpeedForceSpider:

But the Izanami will cost him his eye and probably can only be use on one person

Tobi will stop at Zommari, since Szayel Aporro Granz will cause Tobi to use Izanami, costing his best move

That's basically what I was saying could happen. Zommari is faster than Tobi (speed wise) and all he has to do is look to activate his doujutsu. Plus his durability is such that he could survive Gokei from Byakuya. Especially if Tobi deals with 2 Espada prior to Zommari, I feel that the latter has a high chance of winning.
Post by All_StarSupes (777 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Does Tobi get access to Gedo Mazo? Because that could make the fight slightly more interesting.

@taichokage: I know its a one time thing. What I am saying is he'll probably use it on the strongest Espada as he could beat most of them under his own power. And come on now speed is equalized.

@Destinyheroknight: I get that and now that I think about it Izanagi would be better especially since he can control reality briefly. And Tobi claims he has a more "complete" version of the move than Danzo did.

Speed is only equaled if you think that Tobi needs it, further showing a disadvantage. And Izanagi does not warp an opponent. I don't know why so many people make this mistake but Izanagi can only be cast upon the user to heal injuries once. It is useless in terms of affecting others.

@taichokage: You must be mistaken, I never said Izanagi warped an opponent. Do refrain from making assumptions in the near future.

Perhaps if you were more clear I wouldnt have. Saying he can warp reality encompasses a lot more than just altering himself. But I will.
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,273 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@SpeedForceSpider:

The same thing will still happen, since Tobi still need to sacrifice his sharingan eye to use it

@taichokage: I shouldn't have to be more clear you should have enough sense to follow.

@Destinyheroknight: Doesn't matter. He's screwed without it.

So you don't have to make clear posts? Much as I'd like to I can't read your mind. I don't know why you seem to be on edge, but whatever. We both know what Izanagi does. It was a simple misunderstanding.

My post was pretty clear you just seem to have an issue about it. No need to get mad, we can have a civilized debate.

Post by Kurohige (3,718 posts) See mini bio Level 19

@taichokage: @SpeedForceSpider: Oh my god, you guys... XD

@Kurohige: :D

Post by Kurohige (3,718 posts) See mini bio Level 19

@SpeedForceSpider: ♥

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel