Tobi vs. Darth Vader

Topic started by Frieza on Oct. 17, 2012. Last post by taichokage 1 year, 9 months ago.
Post by Frieza (240 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Anime's chosen one vs. American media's chosen one.

Who wins?

Post by sickVisionz (4,241 posts) See mini bio Level 24

What feats does Vader have in the comics and novels? I don't see the movie version really doing that much against Obito.

Post by indifferentmrh (90 posts) See mini bio Level 6

hayden christensen gets stomped... he's one of the worst strategist in SW + controlled by his emotions, so even if he had better feats he would lose

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

I say darth vader lol. The force is too strong with that one. He can deflect almost all attacks with the force and lightening moves at the speed of light and he uses it so i doubt obito could move and become intangible fast enough to not die. Force mind control can cause him to suicide. He also has force push so he can push and pull obito for the lulz continously. Or he can just crush obitos throat with the force pinch.

Post by sickVisionz (4,241 posts) See mini bio Level 24

@TheNeutralOne: Like I said, I'm oblivious to what has happened in the novels and comics, but the Vader I've seen is totally incapable of doing the bulk of what you mentioned.

• He's made out of electronics so lightning would probably do more damage to himself than his enemy. In addition, he's never cast it.
  • Even the best Jedi can't mind trick everyone and Vader was never that great at it.
  • He can't even deflect sword swipes (as evidenced by him losing his hand, both legs, an arm, and a cyber hand to sword swipes), so him deflecting most attacks is pure lulz. He can't even deflect swords, probably the most basic weapon a ninja would use.
  • Tobi is intangible so good luck force pushing him.

Vader has nothing but a laser sword to deal with Tobi and even then he's not that great with a laser sword.

Post by MarioRedfield (1,728 posts) See mini bio Level 11

This is a mismatch in favor of Darth Vader and should be locked.

Post by 321zigzag1 (637 posts) See mini bio Level 9

The only version I can see Tobi defeating is the movie version.

The comic one? Not so much. Tobi may be much faster in movement with good rinnegan hax along spatial intangibility and but Darth Vader has mental force manipulation and force reflexes and lightsaber.

The problem is Darth Vader can easily do the knockout mental blow first if Tobi is not intangible. Then again intangibility is not guaranteed protection to the force if I recall.

Post by Blindside (1,003 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Are we talking Episode III Vader (before robotics), Original Trilogy Vader, or EU Vader?

Post by Killer_of_trolls (1,563 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@sickVisionz said:

What feats does Vader have in the comics and novels? I don't see the movie version really doing that much against Obito.

doesn't matter. you should know the rules, default battle settings apply, and only use canon versions. so.. untill OP get's edited Vader loses. just saiyan.

Post by Vindictus (21 posts) See mini bio Level 5

Vader

Post by taichokage (12,685 posts) See mini bio Level 20
True. Unlike most instances, the canon version of Vadar is movie version, which would definitely lose.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel