Titans vs. Chriopterans

Topic started by Galenbeta on Sept. 20, 2013. Last post by Galenbeta 1 year, 3 months ago.
Post by Galenbeta (3,025 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@5th: actually if you have read my edit it's the Chiropterans who have superior numbers and the humans were one lacked the abillity to get high enough in open spaces to fight titans. They didn't have super human reactions. no did the have super human strength or speed.

The dancer is not in this one

Post by Dream (8,313 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Online Now

@5th:

Everywhere? Titans are a race of unpredictable species, and the Titans should win in number because they literally have pushed the entire human race into the brink of extinction. Has the Chriopterans done anything like that?

And, it isn't that simple, you act like they're all going to have the ability to defeat a Titan when even the most skilled Scouts and Soldiers with the 3D Gear Maneuver have a hard or difficult time in killing the Titans.

The Titans are regularly dealing with human prey, who were at the most peak human in attributes, throughout much of their series. As I discussed here and with you in the Titans vs Konohagakure thread, characters with a decent level of superhuman attributes would pose great problems for Titans, even for Titan Shifters. Unless later chapters feature Titans with higher levels of superhuman attributes, then I stand by my position.

@5th: The thing is humans would be slaughtering titans if their weaponry was better. Fisrt of all, Diva's Chivaliers are all capble of obliterating the Armored Titans armor. Annie was able to defaet most humans by going for thier wires and since they had slow reactions. The chriopterans have reactions 3 times better than Levi who the female couldn't react to by the way. They can jump so high that they can blitz all the Tians even collasus from the air. Hence, one of the Chiv most likely Moses would shove his weapon in the back of Annie's head and bring it down cutting the weak point and reavealing the tians advantage. Chiropterans can gradually heal from anything unless complete obliteration or the original's blood. Maybe if they were devoured but the would simply cut thier way out in an instant

Post by 5th (1,412 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Galenbeta: That's if they have the knowledge of defeating Titans, and do you have any feats that indicate the Chiropterans have the power to destroy the Armored Titan's armor? His armor has given him the strength to destroy fortresses and walls without sustaining any significant injuries or damage to his Titan's form.

And how high can they jump? 150 meters high? The Colossal Titan has a defensive mechanism where he sends an air of hot steam and fire around his body to prevent anyone from touching him.

Annie has her defensive shell to prevent any of those vampires from piercing into the nape of her neck, as well as her martial arts combined with her Titan physiology.

@Dream: And humanity always failed to prevail against the Titans despite their 3D Gear Maneuver (Until Eren.), with the exception of those with high skills, the Titans never have difficulty in killing humans. I know that the humans in AoT may not be that advanced in technology; however, they have devices that extend beyond some of our own technology, 3D Gear Maneuver, unless we already have something close or similar to that.

@5th: Solomon goldsmith 2nd chivalier by a simple swing of his sword outside his full moster form made the meanest crater in the ground. Any special chiroteran can get up to speed just below hst tier. I can't find vids right now but i assure you this fight is far from over

@Galenbeta: And Eren with his punches that move relatively close to Mach 1 can't even dent the armor, hell, his strikes have the ability to toss another Titan around. And Eren has shown the ability to react to cannons from several meters from away.

And their speed doesn't appear to be all that impressive, in fact, they're probably just as fast as those using the 3D Gear Maneuver; however, they will give a better fight because they're not limited to the human body.

@5th:

I know you did not just say manuver gear speed they are one mach below bleach and now that i think of it this battle also includes the corps Core which there are 8 of

@Galenbeta: I was referring to Eren's speed and reaction because he reacted to a cannon ball as well as punching another Titan's head into a building that was several blocks away.

I was only stating the similarity in speed between those vamps and the soldiers from AoT, which both aren't so far apart from each other from the looks of it. Humans in AoT appear to be peak human.

@5th: You are dreaming right now everyone else would agrre that the chiroterans are just below bleach speed and definently can avoid titans.

@Galenbeta: I'm going off from what I observed, Bleach speed? Highly doubt that unless they move somewhere between Mach 100's, which I don't see in any of those videos.

Please give me actually feats supporting your claim or say nothing at all, plus, no one in here has stated such a thing but you.

@5th: Bleach is only mach 15 and fine above average naruto ninja speed. The point is they are faster than tians.

@Galenbeta: My apologies, I made a hyperbolic statement but, there isn't anything that indicates they even move at Mach 10 or close, I seriously don't see any of that in the videos. Do you have something of them dodging bullets? A panel scan from the manga? Some actual concrete evidence?

@5th: evryone can do that in blood

@Galenbeta: I asked for feats, not your words.

@5th: try watching amv number 2

@Galenbeta: did you watch amv number 2 those are their actual speeds and jsut so you know Diva and her Chivaliers are faster than that. The Corps Core are the guys with helmets and look the same

@Galenbeta: I cannot because my laptop is lagging and quite frankly I'm not so much into watching AMVs for feats.

@5th: No wonder you don't know how fast they are

@5th: Have your laptop return to working order yet so you can view the AMVs

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel