Titans vs. Chriopterans

Topic started by Galenbeta on Sept. 20, 2013. Last post by Galenbeta 12 months ago.
Post by Galenbeta (3,025 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Sratch that, this is between the special(minus 1 because of the max spoiler that comes with it0 vs. Seiya,Diva and the Chivaliers, also the Chiv and Corps Core

Post by 5th (1,247 posts) See mini bio Level 10

What are the Chriropterans capable of?

@5th: they can chew through anything and they can flew cralw on any surface and the chivaliers seiya and Diva have super speed and strength.

@Galenbeta: I think the Titans would prevail, they're very large in population and are obviously the bigger species in this battle.

Plus they have regeneration and titan shifters capable of creating armors to protect their skin and destroy fortresses, also intelligence.

@5th: now that i think of it i just gonna make this between the special ones

@5th: Now the chiropterans are superior in number and can dodge most of what the tians throw at em. Seiya and Haji could porbably take Eren. Diva nad her Chivaliers could take Colasuss and Armor. The Chiv could take the female.

@Galenbeta: But the problem is the Chriopterans lack the knowledge on how to beat a Titan and without that knowledge, attacking them is useless because the Titans would simply regenerate back.

Post by katanalauncher (416 posts) See mini bio Level 6

15m class should be stronger than them, and without knowledge Chriopterans have no ways of putting them down.

@5th: @katanalauncher: Titans take time to regenerate and i guess i might as well put knowledge on

but have you guys watched blood +

Post by Dream (7,639 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Online Now

Been a while since I last seen Blood+.

From what I recall, chiropterans possess superhuman attributes, rapidly slowed aging and regenerative abilities with the human kinds displaying regular intellect. Beyond Saya and Hagi, I'm having trouble recollecting whatever unique styles of battle and weaponry they demonstrated in their fights since I haven't seen the series in so long.

But still, I picture the Chiropterans prevailing in this match. The Titans wouldn't be capable of permanently dispatching the Chiropterans due to the latter's regenerative abilities, superhuman attributes and lacking a means of completely killing them off. Granted, I picture this battle being prolonged if the Chiropteran team lack knowledge on the weakness of the Titans. But I don't picture the Titan team having any decent means at permanently offing the Chiropterans.

@Dream: chiropterans will figure it out

Online Now

@Galenbeta: That's what I figured. Anyone with some decent level of superhuman attributes would be capable of surviving long enough to figure out a means of offing a Titan.

@katanalauncher: @5th: The Chiropterans would survive to figure it out due to their higspeed regenartion and superhuman abillities and the Chiv's most used tatic in distract and then stirke from diagnollay behind and above so once they see Anniw drop from a slash the know the weak point

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,041 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Chiropterans should take this. Too fast and smarter than Titans. Plus, if Diva, & the Chiv take part, that's game.

Post by katanalauncher (416 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@Galenbeta said:

@Dream: chiropterans will figure it out

It took several years surveying missions for the humans to figure out a way to defeat a titan.

And the weakness is fairly small and precise, I don't think they could figure it out in one battle.

Online Now

@katanalauncher: Superhuman fighters > peak human fighters

The Titans would have a harder time trying to off superhuman threats like Chiropterans, especially with their regenerative abilities. To be honest, I don't even think the Titans have anything capable of offing a Chiropteran thanks to their regenerative rates.

@katanalauncher: The Chiropterrans will hit the Titans everywhere including the point before the tians can even graze one

Post by othus12 (6,847 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Galenbeta: i love how you modified the thread so that the monster you want wins.

@othus12: If this wasn't a battle between just the specails it wouldn't end

@Galenbeta: Everywhere? Titans are a race of unpredictable species, and the Titans should win in number because they literally have pushed the entire human race into the brink of extinction. Has the Chriopterans done anything like that?

And, it isn't that simple, you act like they're all going to have the ability to defeat a Titan when even the most skilled Scouts and Soldiers with the 3D Gear Maneuver have a hard or difficult time in killing the Titans. Also, there are also the Female Titan (Highly intelligent and agile Titan that managed to kill all of Levi's squad, and considering that was Levi's squad, Female Titan has to be the most deadliest Titan to face), the Ape Titan (Highly intelligent and has the ability to turn humans into Titans), Colossal Titan (160 meters tall Titan), Armored Titan (Durability to withstand constant fires from cannons and even the Rogue's Titans punches), the Dancing Titan (Nimble Titan with acrobatic prowess to leap around from trees or buildings whilst fighting), and lastly the Rogue Titan (Has super-Titan strength; punched a Titan's head from its shoulders and into a building that was several blocks away, lifted a giant boulder, and even managed to lift the Armored Titan.)

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel