Timeskip Zoro vs Timeskip Kenpachi vs Final Ichigo

Topic started by NatsuDragneelFanBoy on Sept. 2, 2012. Last post by GIRUGAMESH 1 year, 11 months ago.
Post by NatsuDragneelFanBoy (20 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Timeskip Zoro vs Timeskip Kenpachi vs Final Getsuga Tenshou Ichigo

-Zoro Can See And Attack Both Of Them

-All Three At 100%

-Win By Death

-No Holding Back

-Mountain Area

Post by CerberusPrime3k (299 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Ichigo

Post by DBZ_universe (15,676 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Ichigo wins.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,899 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Ichigo no doubt.

Post by ShadowKnight508 (5,319 posts) See mini bio Level 19

Hmm...hate to say it (since I am a fan of both Kenpachi and Zoro), but Ichigo ends up winning this matchup.

Post by taichokage (12,993 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Ichigo would easily defeat the two of them together I'm afraid.
Post by sickVisionz (4,263 posts) See mini bio Level 24

I'm 400 episodes behind on One Piece but Zoro would have had to get some "God of the World" level power ups to compete with Final Ichigo. Given whats in One Piece, I think maybe he could have gotten power ups to make him on par with a standard Shinigami but there's no way he's Final Ichigo.

Final Ichigo is stupid strong and just swinging his sword, not doing wind attacks or ki blast but just swinging an aerodynamic sword that generates minimum wind resistance and drag generates enough of both to make mountains explode. On top of that, his raw physical strength is enough to destroy attacks that create power barriers that can crush time and space... and he doesn't crush them with a super power punch or using his sword, he just nonchalantly swings his hand and the physical contact is enough to completely shatter them. Neither Zoro nor Kenpachi or on that level and even if they teamed up they wouldn't be on that level of offense. On top of that, Final Ichigo has defensive feats that are ridiculous like willingly eating point blank attacks that deliver multiple megatons worth of destructive force and not being phased by it.

Post by The Stegman (154 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@sickVisionz:  

I'm 400 episodes behind on One Piece but Zoro would have had to get some "God of the World" level power ups to compete with Final Ichigo. Given whats in One Piece, I think maybe he could have gotten power ups to make him on par with a standard Shinigami but there's no way he's Final Ichigo.

Final Ichigo is stupid strong and just swinging his sword, not doing wind attacks or ki blast but just swinging an aerodynamic sword that generates minimum wind resistance and drag generates enough of both to make mountains explode. On top of that, his raw physical strength is enough to destroy attacks that create power barriers that can crush time and space... and he doesn't crush them with a super power punch or using his sword, he just nonchalantly swings his hand and the physical contact is enough to completely shatter them. Neither Zoro nor Kenpachi or on that level and even if they teamed up they wouldn't be on that level of offense. On top of that, Final Ichigo has defensive feats that are ridiculous like willingly eating point blank attacks that deliver multiple megatons worth of destructive force and not being phased by it. 

I stopped reading/watching Bleach a while back (halfway through the Fullbringer arc)  Gesh, is Ichigo really THAT strong now??
Post by sickVisionz (4,263 posts) See mini bio Level 24

@The Stegman: He was that strong prior to the Fullbringer arc. The form in the first post is when he emerges from training with his father to battle Butterflaizen. Some of his feats were against Hollow Butterfalizen, who was way stronger than Butterflaizen, who was stronger than Chrysallis Aizen, who significantly stronger than Regular Aizen, who was way stronger than everyone but the Captain Commander.

Post by taichokage (12,993 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Current Ichigo is still very powerful, but Kubo has not made it clear if he is as strong as Final Ichigo, but he is still clearly above most of the Captains. In the new arc, the antagonists are all very powerful, but only Ichigo, Kenpachi and Yamaji have defeated their respective opponents. Ichigo is still catching attacks bare handed like he did against Kugo's big cero-like blast and the new antagonist Kirge Opie's shot.
Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,168 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Is this a joke?

FGT Ichigo would have a good shot at beating every captain at once (except Yammamoto of course). If regular Aizen took down 7/8 captain-level opponents with ease then I could definitely see Ichigo at his best beating 12 of them.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel