Timeskip Straw Hats Vs Final Ichigo

Topic started by Ikki_Minami_ on May 19, 2013. Last post by 5th 1 year, 4 months ago.
Post by Ikki_Minami_ (1,041 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Timeskip Straw Hats Vs Final Ichigo

- No holding back

- No Mugetsu

- All serious and bloodlusted

- No prep

- No morality

- Win by death

Post by othus12 (7,266 posts) See mini bio Level 13

uhhhh good fight! the strawhats might be able to take it!

Post by taichokage (14,132 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I still give it to Ichigo. Outside Luffy and Zoro, the rest are relative fodder. Even then I see Ichigo taking it via stronger slashes than Zoro and greater strength than Luffy.
Post by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (1,309 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@taichokage: What if his whole body were to be restricted by millions of Robin's hands?

radical beam can do massive damage. dont forget that they also get to use general franky which has a gaon hou in his arsenal

if they restrain him zoro could use shi-shi shi son son which would do some damage and they can proceed to go elephant gatling gun which would bring down ichigo

Post by ohgodwhy (1,593 posts) See mini bio Level 12

But then Ichigo busts out some new plot armor move and wins. Maybe he has the will of D or something.

Ichigo D Kurosaki - Shinigami/Arrancar/Quincy/Pirate King

@ohgodwhy: gotta love tite kubo for his shitty writing

Robin can't use millions of hands. Even if she could, given Ichigo's strength it should be easy to break them. And a radical beam or elephant gun are powerful, but are not as powerful as a fragor which he tanked easily. In my opinion only Zoro and Luffy are threats, and even then, Ichigo basically beats them at their own game.

@othus12: At least his art is good enough to compensate for his terrible story telling. Bleach is still by far the worst of the HST imo though

Overall I agree. But it might beat Naruro before the end. Naruto's final arc has been somewhat lack luster whereas Bleach's is the best it's been at at least since Soul Society Arc.

@taichokage: Yeah so far this arc in Naruto has been rubbish and anticlimactic. Far too much of this friendship bullcrap, far far too much considering the whole shinobi world is about to be destroyed.

When the Hokages showed up though, that was probably one of the greatest manga moments ever. I think the manga is going to pick up soon

Post by ChromeDisaster (1,099 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@ohgodwhy: You are correct. It's not worth reading until Hashirama, Tobirama, and Hiruzen show up to toss shit upside down!!!

But Bleach is getting a little better. Im ready to Kenpachi's Bankai.

The Hokage + Madara save the war IMO. But whether it will make up for the rest or what may come I'm not sure. Naruto has been more consistent then Bleach, but Kishimoto has somewhat ruined this arc by clearly trying to extend the lifespan of the Naruto franchise. With a ton of unnecessary dialogue that are mostly reiterations of what's already been said, the ridiculous procrastination of Madara and the Jubi killing off the shinobi, and an obscene amount of Flashbacks. The Tobi = Obito twist didn't help either.He literally went from my favorite to least favorite villain after removing the mask.
Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

TBH This new Bleach arc has been done really well, it almost makes up for the past crap we've had to read, Naruto has been bad for a while now, this whole arc needs to be over already, and OP was even falling behind in the Punk hazard arc for a bit.

Ichigo wins, No one in the Straw Hats crew can muster up the destructive force fragor caused, and Ichigo took very minimal damage from it.

^Thats my point. Nobody can match the output of a fragor in a single attack, and Ichigo didn't even flinch from the fragor.
Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,351 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@solesamurai: honestly speaking your the only one who thinks that (I'm sure others do to, but the majority would agree with me) The Punk Hazard arc was a very good arc considering it was right out the door of the new world, unlike the whole baroque works thing which dragged on far too long than it should have. also kubo is just so full of it at the moment, Ichigo is pretty much EVERYTHING in the bleach verse combined, I wouldnt be surprised if he trolled so hard as to make Ichigo the soul king by the end of this

Oh yeah. I actually really liked Punk Hazard arc a lot. It's in my top 5, but I think Dressrosa will bump it down. It's looking great so far. But when it came to last year, I think relative to their story, from best to worst Bleach > One Piece > Naruto. Overall as a series I think One Piece > Naruto > Bleach. And soon I think it will be One Piece > Bleach > Naruto.
Post by ChromeDisaster (1,099 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Naruto has gone done the drane. The only reason I say that is because Kishi got rid of the only motivation for reading the manga in the first place: Sasuke Vs Naruto

And as I said earlier, destroyed what was the main villain by turning him into an Emo Sasuke x10, and he basically bumped Tobi out of the way and replaced him with Madara as the main villain. I still have hope but am not expecting too much.
Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@Jinbeifan1 said:

@solesamurai: honestly speaking your the only one who thinks that (I'm sure others do to, but the majority would agree with me) The Punk Hazard arc was a very good arc considering it was right out the door of the new world, unlike the whole baroque works thing which dragged on far too long than it should have. also kubo is just so full of it at the moment, Ichigo is pretty much EVERYTHING in the bleach verse combined, I wouldnt be surprised if he trolled so hard as to make Ichigo the soul king by the end of this

Why is it everyone bitches about ichigo getting new powers? he was said to be a pure Blood from the beginning of the series of course he has ways of getting every power, and it makes complete sense. naruto also has damn near every power in his series, hell the only thing he doesn't have is a eye hax(which kishi has already set the tone for him to get one soon). Luffy is basically destined to be pirate king considering his ancestry and lineage. I seriously don't understand why Bleach gets the shit it gets anymore, a year or 2 ago i could understand, but now it seems people are just looking for reasons to complain about it.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel