Timeskip Luffy Vs Rikudo Mode Naruto

Topic started by Ikki_Minami_ on March 28, 2013. Last post by othus12 1 year, 4 months ago.
Post by Ikki_Minami_ (968 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Timeskip Luffy Vs Rikudo Mode Naruto

-No holding back

-Both serious and bloodlusted

-Win by death

Post by taichokage (12,693 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Ive been torn on this for a while now. As you can expect there are a million people on either side, pretty much wherever you go. I always felt personally that Luffy had always been a bit stronger until the Rikudo mode. Now if I had to say, I'd give the edge to Naruto.
Post by othus12 (6,408 posts) See mini bio Level 13

luffy would lose against kurama but not against this version

Post by phantomrant (1,302 posts) See mini bio Level 10

I've always seen Current Luffy being able to pummel any version of Naruto save for BM.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,842 posts) See mini bio Level 15
I still think this version of Naruto has a chance of winning.
Post by katanalauncher (397 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Naruto wins due to clones, Rasengan variants.

A single FRS would destroy Luffy, not that it's easy to land on him.

But Naruto can use 20 kage level clones and fuck up Luffy pretty badly.

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,225 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Luffy will win against this version, as long as its not Bijuu mode he can win against naruto. He might have clones, but elephant gatling beats that and a FRS anytime of the day

Post by waybig1010101 (2,659 posts) See mini bio Level 13

naruto and his clones could win this one

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,190 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Naruto outnumber Luffy and have more powerful attacks

@Destinyheroknight: i doubt anything in naruto's attacks beats an elephant gun, not to mention an elephant gatling. or red hawk. numbers cant do much against that

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,190 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@Jinbeifan1:

Hmm, his Rasenshuriken that cut at microscopic levels come to mind and his clones that can fight at the same level of a kage (and also he somewhat smarter then Luffy)

So for me, Naruto sadly take this

@Destinyheroknight: rasenshuriken isnt THAT impressive, I havent seen it do much, hell it didnt even scratch the kyuubi, despite it's microscopic level cutting, although it's different with luffy since he's much more susceptible to such attacks so ill give you that BUT he'd have to land the hit. Also the last part doesnt matter, Luffy could take on any of the kages except maybe onoki because of flight, but he could just dodge his attacks with ease, let him get tired and then one shot him (hes not that much smarter, plus Luffy is much smarter in a fight than naruto seems to be, or at least more adaptive)

Post by othus12 (6,408 posts) See mini bio Level 13

luffy would win after a really good fight. yeah naruto has nice techniques and everything but haki gives luffy the upper hand here

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel